Battle Garegga Price Rise?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Raidenfighter Kirkov

Post by Raidenfighter Kirkov »

raiden wrote:
but I'm an impatient bastard.
me too, that´s why this self-check procedure unnerves me so much. Thankfully, Dimahoo doesn´t have that.
And I guess you would need the correct region of pcb to get the bullets to be visible, unless that's a dip switch setting.
yeah, I could flash the eproms if I was inclined to, but that´s nowhere near the comfort of switching on the fly. I prefer the regular bullets (don´t consider them invisible), but when friends come by, they would sometimes like to use red ball option. No way to do that with the PCB. Honestly, the option to turn slowdown off is a much bigger tease for me.

Just for the record: the 4 extra characters are availlable on the PCB as well, but you need to enter a code each time to access them, much less comfortable than the Saturn version.

To access the superplay, afair you need to 1cc the game, but it doesn´t matter which difficulty setting and whether you use continues. As scores are saved separately anyway, you could spoil your very easy list while keeping the others intact.
Wrong, you can also switch on the red ball option at the pcb version.
8)

Greetings
RFK
AntiPasta

Post by AntiPasta »

Just FYI, I bought the Saturn version (without spine I think) at Traders in Akihabara for 5980 yen, this summer. And they say the store is a ripoff :D
...and suddenly, a very freaky wormhole opened, and 4 3-foot tall market analysts fell out...
llaoyllakcuf

Post by llaoyllakcuf »

bcass wrote:What is the sellers ebay/yahoo jpn name?
shakey_sue (check the photo URL)

here's the auction for that case:
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k16552171