Sega Saturn Visual Collection Vol. 1

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
GaijinPunch

Sega Saturn Visual Collection Vol. 1

Post by GaijinPunch »

I've posted this at other sites (Assembler & Digital Press). As such, I'm linking to the main thread b/c that's where I'll put updates and shit. I think it'll be a cool item... a bunch of Saturn opening and ending movies on DVD.

original thread
jp

Post by jp »

Yummy! I can't wait! :D
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!
LoneSage

Post by LoneSage »

I've heard the opening cinema to Gungriffon rocks all kinds of ass, never seen it tho.
jp

Post by jp »

LoneSage wrote:I've heard the opening cinema to Gungriffon rocks all kinds of ass, never seen it tho.

My local Rhino has GunGriffon used for like, $8 if you want me to go pick it up for you. Also have Panzer Dragoon II Zwei and a bajillion copies of Scud.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!
GaijinPunch

Post by GaijinPunch »

I just sold a Gun Griffon. I played it a bit some time ago. I vaguely recall the opening, but that was some time ago.
LoneSage

Post by LoneSage »

jp wrote: My local Rhino has GunGriffon used for like, $8 if you want me to go pick it up for you. Also have Panzer Dragoon II Zwei and a bajillion copies of Scud.
Thanks jp, but I'm not interested in FPS's (especially 32-bit ones). I'll just download the opening one day ;)
roushimsx

Post by roushimsx »

LoneSage wrote:I've heard the opening cinema to Gungriffon rocks all kinds of ass, never seen it tho.
It is quite good, but I don't know if I'd say it's the "best ever" as some people like to claim.

I haven't got my Saturn games here (with the exception of Wing Arms, Nights, and Mass Destruction), so I can't capture/rip the intro to share :(
If anyone else has the game and would be willing to hook me up with the intro off of the disc, I could convert it (most likely) and host it (for sure).

For a while now I've been kicking around the idea of doing a DVD like that, but for SNES games. If only SNES9x would output AVIs larger than 4gb then I'd be able to do a full quality capture of the ending of Final Fantasy 6 just dandy :( (running NTFS over here; I think the limitation is that it's outputting in AVIv1 instead of v2)