The protagonist wakes up and finds herself connected to the unknown machine, only her head hanging in the air. She looks around and sees multiple girls connected like her, but their consciousness is gone.
She can feel that the machine harvests her mind and dreams. Diving her mind into the machine and destroying it from within is the only way to break free.
This game is called USG (Untitled shmup game) until it has the final title. It uses`Tetra's framework for development and reuses most of the code from the previous game. (Flesh)
The initial goals for this project:
- Move game logic to JSON files to make it easy to add new content. It could become a drag-and-drop engine for making Shmup games.
- Try game ideas that got cut from the previous game.
- The player can leave some messages on the leaderboard, and the game will use the message as the seed to query the enemy patterns in the game to generate another level for other players to play. The code for this part is done, but It still needs to prepare enemy patterns for 'a-z'.
- It is a simple vertical shmup game with two buttons for primary and special weapons.
- The art style of The Enemy still follows the grotesque and repulsive feel.
- The game still needs a story.
See you next update. :)