Dungeon Magic/Lightbringer - secret enemy

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
PerishedFraud ឵឵

Dungeon Magic/Lightbringer - secret enemy

Post by PerishedFraud ឵឵ »

Heyo. Dungeon Magic is a pretty cool game. Today I decided to play it for a bit. I've played the game hundreds of times over the years.

I picked Ash, took the route that leads to the amazon room, and from there, got to the room with the lightning weapon chest surrounded by spikes.

And that's when I spotted something new. A tiny little 'enemy' was shuffling around the room at breakneck speeds. It almost looked like one of those puyo puyo beans. I popped a bomb figuring i couldn't hit the bugger normally, and it dropped some gems on hit. Didn't die though, just kept shuffling around.

Okay, I figured, and decided to replay my run, tracing my steps as closely as possible. I made it to the same room again...and the bugger wasn't there.

Couldn't find any info about it online, so before I delve deep, I figured one of the arcadeheads here surely has to know about the conditions for this guy spawning. Nothing like a good ol' gaming mystery eh.

Will update with pics if I see the guy again. Didn't take screenshots because I thought I'd find out how to spawn it immediately. I didn't
Fun Over Victory| Shitpost Central | Shmusic Archive | Old Account | tuckfouhou@gmail.com
BIL

Re: Dungeon Magic/Lightbringer - secret enemy

Post by BIL »

After seeing all the bizarre shit lurking within Cadash, this makes all too much sense Fraudy-kun (■`w´■) PUYO BEAN-LIKE CREATURES, even!

That is pretty rad if nobody even seen that shit before :shock:

Sounds like something Randorama might know about, offhand!