xrgb2 help shaky

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Khan

xrgb2 help shaky

Post by Khan »

Hi thanks for looking

I recently bought one of these and connected it up to my super gun and LCD TV and when I play a game like Knights of Valour the picture is shaky up the top end how can I fix this? is it supposed to be like this?

Khan,
RegalSin wrote:America also needs less Pale and Char Coal looking people and more Tan skinned people since tthis will eliminate the diffrence between dark and light.

Where could I E-mail or mail to if I want to address my ideas and Opinions?
Dave_K.

Post by Dave_K. »

Its almost never the XRGB2 thats the problem. Its either your LCD not liking the sync rate, or the RGB converter in your supergun? Have you tried other PCBs? Have you tried consoles through the XRGB2?
PC Engine Fan X!

Post by PC Engine Fan X! »

If you have an CRT-based PC VGA monitor, your Knights of Valour should not have that shaky screen issue. Or it could be your RGB convertor board like Dave K. mentions in his post. ^_~

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Khan

Post by Khan »

yep i tried my ps2 and dc through the xrgb2 and both had slightly shaky picture so I tried it on my monitor CRT based and it was perfect! then i tried it on another 24inch LCD monitor and it was perfect too :( looks like its my TV's sync rate.

Is there any way around this?
RegalSin wrote:America also needs less Pale and Char Coal looking people and more Tan skinned people since tthis will eliminate the diffrence between dark and light.

Where could I E-mail or mail to if I want to address my ideas and Opinions?