D-Terminal cable for PS2 (PS3)

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
D

D-Terminal cable for PS2 (PS3)

Post by D »

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/SC ... d=8a3IxnKy
I had no idea this existed. It supposedly does not work on alot of equipment. Perhaps somebody can make use of it.
I found this by accident. Perhaps somebody can do something with it or else now you know about this if you didn't already :)
Strider77

Post by Strider77 »

it's good for an xrgb
Damn Tim, you know there are quite a few Americans out there who still lives in tents due to this shitty economy, and you're dropping loads on a single game which only last 20 min. Do you think it's fair? How much did you spend this time?
D

Post by D »

Strider77 wrote:it's good for an xrgb
Yeah, I say that too.
For a moment there I thought it was a Japanese version of the HDMI cable! Still I guess it's just a RGB cable, so nothing to get overly exited about. Still I was not aware of this cable type
Strider77

Post by Strider77 »

i wasn't till I opened my import 360 and saw that in place of a component cable :x
Damn Tim, you know there are quite a few Americans out there who still lives in tents due to this shitty economy, and you're dropping loads on a single game which only last 20 min. Do you think it's fair? How much did you spend this time?
pcb_revival

Post by pcb_revival »

Strider77 wrote:i wasn't till I opened my import 360 and saw that in place of a component cable :x
:) D terminal is the Japanese form of component video.
SAM

Post by SAM »

pcb_revival wrote:
Strider77 wrote:i wasn't till I opened my import 360 and saw that in place of a component cable :x
:) D terminal is the Japanese form of component video.
Oh, I see. :idea:
*Meow* I am as serious as a cat could possible be. *Meow*