This seems like a long shot but here it goes

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
muell67

This seems like a long shot but here it goes

Post by muell67 »

Well it looks like theres alot of people with candy cabinets on here so Im going to ask. Does anyone know of a brand of paint that matches the grey on the speakers & monitor surround on a super neo 29? I got some white overspray on the speaker covers and when I tried to scrape it off I realized that the plastic is just white that has been painted. So Id like to repaint or touchup.
SAM

Re: This seems like a long shot but here it goes

Post by SAM »

muell67 wrote:Well it looks like theres alot of people with candy cabinets on here so Im going to ask. Does anyone know of a brand of paint that matches the grey on the speakers & monitor surround on a super neo 29? I got some white overspray on the speaker covers and when I tried to scrape it off I realized that the plastic is just white that has been painted. So Id like to repaint or touchup.
Why don't you try to remove the white paint using some diluted Thinner?
*Meow* I am as serious as a cat could possible be. *Meow*
muell67

Post by muell67 »

I tried that, but I used krylon fusion paint and it seems to have bonded to the plastic.
Zach Keene

Post by Zach Keene »

This probably should go in Hardware.
SAM

Post by SAM »

If the affected area of overspray is very SMALL, you can just printed it black using a black CD-R marker. since the speaker is dark in colour, the difference in colour would be barely noticeable.
*Meow* I am as serious as a cat could possible be. *Meow*