About one of Shmups reviews...

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Captain Obvious

About one of Shmups reviews...

Post by Captain Obvious »

The one on this site about a game called "Bio Gax" intrigued me.

The game is most obviously an amateur game... which means that logically, I should be able to find it somewhere and be able to try it.

Only problem: tried to find it throught Google and other search engines... not to avail.

As such, if anyone knows where to find this game, I would like to have it.

NOTE: Of course, ignore this entire thread if the game isn't a free, amateur game... which I doubt since there would be many, many copryright problems with the sprites of the characters (Pikachu sprite used for hero is an exemple).

NOTE #2: My first post on this forum!... well, whatever. Do not worry, I did read the rules so I won't spam or something like that.
captain ahar

Post by captain ahar »

**edited for apparent offensiveness of content**
Last edited by captain ahar on Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no sig whatsoever.
Captain Obvious

Actually, an anwser to my question would have been more appreciated.

If there no in-topic part to your posts... then keep it to PMs, please.
captain ahar

Post by captain ahar »

ok then captain obvious, it does appear to have disappeared. shoot-the-core had it listed in their pc shmups database and it has been removed. perhaps postman can enlighten us with some more information.

edit: i was going to call you captain fancypants, but i figured that might be taken badly. welcome to the forums though!

i offer you a pie of friendship! its apple!
I have no sig whatsoever.
Elixir

Post by Elixir »

I haven't actively browsed/used this forum in many years and it's no longer an accurate representation of me.

I have retired from genre-specific content creation after 13 years, but I'll always love this little genre in my own personal way.
Captain Obvious

Well, thanks for the pie of friendship... altought it is a trap.

Anyway... I'm a bit disappointed that the game is not online anymore... but if anyone could download it while it was online and still has it... well, I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me.

PM me if you have the game and is willing to send it to me (hmm... I have the strange feeling I just repeated myself... nah! Just a feeling).

Anyway, thank you everyone.
postman

Post by postman »

It actually never had a true webpage, which makes it a difficult game to find.

Its still up on STC, it's just listed under "JV games", along with several other of the authors games.

I can sent it to you sometime soon, just not right now......watch your pm's
Don't just dodge bullets, dance around them.
Captain Obvious

Thank you, THANK YOU postman.

I'm awaiting your PM.