Psikyo Shooting Library Vol. 2 Trophy help

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Nemo

Psikyo Shooting Library Vol. 2 Trophy help

Post by Nemo »

Anyone here platinum this game on PS4? I’m having an issue with 2 trophies, the last one about maxing out your bombs. I did this in 2 different games and nothing. And the one about 1CCing Gunbarich. This game is tough and feels extremely luck-based, but somehow a high % of players have done this. I don’t understand how.
Rosiekelly

Re: Psikyo Shooting Library Vol. 2 Trophy help

Post by Rosiekelly »

Maxing out bombs in the game on two separate playthroughs hasn't unlocked the trophy, and achieving a 1CC in Gunbarich seems challenging due to its perceived luck-based difficulty. Despite this, a significant number of players have achieved it.
Best regard,
livetheorangelife
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Rosiekelly wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:31 am Maxing out bombs in the game on two separate playthroughs hasn't unlocked the trophy, and achieving a 1CC in Gunbarich seems challenging due to its perceived luck-based difficulty. Despite this, a significant number of players have achieved it.
I was able to get the bomb trophy finally in Gunbird 2, the max is actually 9 in that game and not 6 like other titles. Set the game to the easiest setting and you start with 5 bombs automatically, now just collect 1 from each of the first 4 levels.

I still can’t figure out the Gunbarich one though. Apparently 44% of people on PSN profiles have got it, yet it feels insanely hard. I have to be missing something, even setting lives to 9, it’s so easy to lose a life in the game with the lame timer and quick deflections, the furthest I’ve been is stage 5.
kayakoyaka

Post by kayakoyaka »

I think Gunbarich trophy pops even if you continue.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

kayakoyaka wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:49 pm I think Gunbarich trophy pops even if you continue.
It definitely didn’t pop for me after it updated to the most recent version of the game (which is what I have been playing). So just for the heck of it, I deleted the game and turned off the network connection so I could play the game before any updates. That did the trick! Base version of the game, you can continue and it will still pop the trophy. Gotta love City Connection and their bugs.
kayakoyaka

Post by kayakoyaka »

Nemo wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:32 pm
kayakoyaka wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:49 pm I think Gunbarich trophy pops even if you continue.
It definitely didn’t pop for me after it updated to the most recent version of the game (which is what I have been playing). So just for the heck of it, I deleted the game and turned off the network connection so I could play the game before any updates. That did the trick! Base version of the game, you can continue and it will still pop the trophy. Gotta love City Connection and their bugs.
Wow, I'm surprised they actually patched it. That sucks for digital owners! I did some of the 1cc runs legit (well not really with increased lives) but used the second controller trick for Sengoku Ace... lol I wonder if that's patched as well?