GamerGate - and it's continuing aftermath.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BulletMagnet

Re: GamerGate - and it's continuing aftermath.

Post by BulletMagnet »

Sly Cherry Chunks wrote:If we do this excersise; looking at boys falling behind in school, suicide rates, etc - isn't it fair to argue that the male gender is the one in the most widespread imminent danger
Speaking only for myself, this part of your statement I could see me at least partially getting on board with, but...
....seeing as a lot work is being done to balance things for women yet men's issues seem to be universally suppressed?
That last word in particular poisons the whole thing in downright spectacular fashion; if you'd said, perhaps, that certain issues which most directly affect males "aren't getting enough attention", that's at least a notion one could reasonably look into, but suppressed, once again, implies a deliberate, ongoing and malicious act - and a universal one, at that, so no one can be trusted if they don't go all in on "liberating" men from that which holds them back. Or did you misspeak?
Who's says this?
Off the cuff that Gavin guy seems to tread rather close, though he comes at the same, decidedly passive endgame from the "it's the natural, preferred order of things" angle more than the "there needs to be a Men's History Month too" slant (though for all I know he's said that too at some point, I'm quite sure more than a few of his compatriots have).
Explain.
The paragraph following the sentence you quoted should pretty well cover it, methinks; the official line is forever "no, no, I'm just trying to bring more attention to men's issues", but somehow the appended notion of "...and anyone who's not instantly 100% on board with this is trying to outlaw fun" always, always ends up making an appearance.
Okay so more jovial mockery, more BIL gifs, less "wrongthink".
By order of your fellow threadgoers, not me.
Sly Cherry Chunks

Post by Sly Cherry Chunks »

Sly Cherry Chunks wrote:....seeing as a lot work is being done to balance things for women yet men's issues seem to be universally suppressed?
...more like you misread?

I mean theres the Toronto men's meet (feat. Chanty BinxImage) and the Cassie Jaye documentary - both examples of actual suppresion. That's just off the top of my head. Men's stuff may be easy enough to find if you look around but it's not promoted literally everywhere you look like women's issues.
LV-426 was the legendary dorm room/party spot at Bishop University
Okay, now I'm angry.
The biggest unanswered question is where is the money? [1CCS]
BIL

Post by BIL »

What? (・`ω´・) You got a problem with QUIRKY NERD GIRLS who KNOW THEIR SCI-FI? (■`W´■)

Seems legi-

OMG HALP MISOGYNY :shock:
ArrogantBastard

Post by ArrogantBastard »

more bil posts
less bulletmanget posts
Squire Grooktook

Post by Squire Grooktook »

The BulletMagnet and the Sly Cherry Chunks can't exist if one goes away.
RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Squire Grooktook wrote:The BulletMagnet and the Sly Cherry Chunks can't exist if one goes away.
:cool:

For my own part... I will never abandon the fight for my fellow Revolution 60: SPED fans. Wu may have forgotten them, but I will not.

*ahem*

WHERE'S THE PATCH
YOU SCAMMING CUNT (・`W´・)

She didn't even have the decency to lie this time. MGS1 MY ASS. THE ONLY SOLID SNAKE HERE IS THE ONE YOU CONNED JW FLYNT INTO CHOPPING OFF AND THROWING INTO FREEWAY TRAFFIC, BEFORE YOU MADE OFF IN A HELICOPTER WITH HIS INHERITANCE. And where's Flynt now? Divested of his male privilege... and of his dong. Image

BulletMagnet, you've always been a reasonable sort. Surely you can understand why we can't let this lie? (;`ω´;) Those people paid good money, and a man lost his todger, to play Revolution 60: SPED! That's all they wanted, for God's sake! Instead they were cut down mercilessly by that sleazy sexbot gone rogue CRIMSON 09! (admittedly that is one pervy character design from our Strong Womyn Of Tech! Image Some compensation at least! BUT NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH)

Extreme NWS + Misogyny, don't click:
Spoiler
(it reminds me of JACKING OFF TO REBOOT HENTAI IN MIDDLE SCHOOL :shock: :oops:)
It's all enough to make a man issue a Massachusetts Death Race challenge. I know I'm no CMDR Stryker though. One day he'll come back and resolve all this, I'm sure. Image
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

BIL wrote:What? (・`ω´・) You got a problem with QUIRKY NERD GIRLS who KNOW THEIR SCI-FI? (■`W´■)

Seems legi-

OMG HALP MISOGYNY :shock:
Holy fuck, haha. This is too funny
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

It's beyond comprehension to me that this is a legitimate thing. :shock:
Always outnumbered, never outgunned - No zuo no die

BIL

Post by BIL »

I realise most of you VIOLENT BRUTE MALES are genetically unable to appreciate the quality of Revolution 60: SPED, the world's first WOMAN FRIENDLY videogame that doubles as a typing tutor for the handless / Mega Man Battle Network clone for the blind (not that you give a shit about intersectional game design - "baww checkpoint milking" "wahh no tate" HOW DOES IT PLAY FOR CHRISTOPHER REEVE YOU ABLEIST FUCKS) - but if you think I and fellow fans are being unreasonable with our demands for a patch to fix the unwinnable final battle... consider Candidate Wu's election campaign for the Massachusetts senate. :evil:

SOFTWARE ENGINEER MY FUCKIN ASS (・`W´・)
TWO AND A HALF YEARS TO CHANGE A ONE TO ZERO SO I CAN BEAT FUCKIN CRIMSON 09
THE BITCH CAN'T DO SHIT

BulletMagnet, tovarisch - you are Americanski yes? I am sorry your countrymen are facing such dark future, friendski. 3: I will pray for all this Sunday mass. 3; Perhaps your great CIA can track down Jace "Stryker" Connors? Even here in Cuckistan, we know tale of his braving wintry Boston highway in Battle Prius, scaring decrepit she-fowl back to its dusty nest! Oh - excuse me friend - telephone is ringing in next room!

"Excuse me sir, you are cowardly attacking a strong womyn in tech who is not even present to defend herself, as a strong white CIShet male ally I will take a stand against such things" Image

Oh yeah, asshole?! :shock: Tell your lanternfish-looking candidate for Massachusetts that if she wants her paying customers to drop the issue, she should quit swinging her nonexistent tech credentials around at every opportunity like JW Flynt's dessicated, ran-over-many-times, recovered-from-roadside pecker!

HOW DARE YOU MANSPLAIN TO BRIANNA ABOUT CAR STEREOS

How rude! "Coward," he say?! Everyone know Wu creature hide from question like roach from can of the Raid! Sorry BulletMagnet my good friend. By the way, you have ear of comrade BLOODF - if worst come to worst, and Wu creature claims seat of power, might we return exiled foolish boy "atheistgod1999" back from gulag, just for day? I wish to laugh at him, I mean with him, in commiserating manner! No pressure - I keep wodka for he profile page, if boss say nyet.

Image Image
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

Skykid wrote:Image

Marvel--a jungle of madmen led by either a cabal of kooky internet bloggers or a man banking on making a bet so outlandish that there's no way it can possibly fail. The consequence of all the editors with a strong case of "do as Bendoes" mistaking the Kingpin's throwin'-weight-around for getting some comics made catered towards his black kids as a viable long-term business strategy.
Thankfully, it's only Marvel.

...or is it?
Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.
Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.
Jonny2x4

Post by Jonny2x4 »

Speaking of Marvel, did you guys heard that Mark Waid blackmailed Antarctic Press in order to prevent them from a publishing a comic made by a guy who makes Youtube videos making fun of current Marvel. It's really crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl6DdR41orc
BIL

Post by BIL »

Ah yes, Comicsgate has become quite the little ecosystem - some of the fixtures like Gabby "BROWN AF WOKE CHICA" Rivera are near-Wu models of incompetence buoyed by cultural neurosis. If my schadenwaifu were to have quit after SS GIANT SPACEKAT sank with 500,000 dead white men trapped in its hull, I would probably tune into CG for my drama in real life fix! Zach is quite a listenable chap - I check in occasionally, usually when the latest nutcase is trying to sue/defame/bludgeon him, haha.
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Skykid wrote:Image

White, Male, Misogynist + snide reference to "exclusionary" Men's Club.
So much Toxic Masculinity!

Speaking of White, Male Toxicity and straining comprehension re. legitimacy . . . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISpLDnGH64E
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Skykid wrote: exiled foolish boy "atheistgod1999"

Comrade Captain, Athiestgod1999 sighted off the bow! He is. . . . . .

Well?!

He is involved in some kind of . . . . "Blat", comrade Captain . . .
BIL

Post by BIL »

My poor young tovarisch. :sad: I warn him of pursuing decadent Yankee life! I visit his mother one occasion, saying "Mother AG99, is not your fault - allure of Ducktales in RGB claim many impressionable young man" but she tearfully reply "Ducktales pitifully easy NES sidescroller - it not teach how to be best piece of ass from Gdansk to Arkhangelsk!" :shock:

I check front page of "Ninja Gaiden thread," to see if he at least retain hard-fought membership of elite anti-scrub force... and look what he do!

Now, he even playing foolish game, while on the game! Image

Perhaps, if Wu creature win comedy election farce and outlaw teen butt prostitution in state, young friend might give up his mad pursuit? I think the time is coming when I too shall sport "Team WU" banner in sig, comrade, if that is what it takes! (・`ω´・)
charlie chong

Post by charlie chong »

wu tang and cuck tales is for the children
BIL

Post by BIL »

Da - but selling teen boy butt, nyet! :shock:

To tell you truth, my Asiatic comrade - I fear I bring him to this. :cry: I meant offer him only warmhearted fatherly advice, in guise of frigid might of Bolshevism...

...but I only want him stay in school! I fear he misunderstand, and take up game. Image
Last edited by BIL on Tue May 15, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charlie chong

Post by charlie chong »

the allure of duck tales in rgb is too much for a young lad as are the prices of console mods and games. if he was born in our generation this might not have happened :(
BIL

Post by BIL »

Da, da! I edit post to agree. :sad: Little tovarisch was born into harder time than we, and I did not know old way of "toughen up you whiny suka - great grandfather march all night on wodka and compound fracture to drive back fascist scum" not necessarily best. :cry:

Please Mr. Wu, win senate race and get AG99 off street before too late. Image
charlie chong

Post by charlie chong »

don't be too hard on yourself comrade you did advise him to play emulation instead but he stuck his nose in the air and decided to take this shortcut for money. now he has to stick his nose in arse .if he had just waited till he could 1all dodonpachi he might not be in such a bad predicament
BIL

Post by BIL »

Swiftly deleted and not the smartest move long-term, but I'm sure he needed to vent a bit. Image

CHOKE DOWN THAT CORPORATE CAULK, YEEHAWW Image

I'm supposed to be starting WestWorld s2 tonight ffs. nomnomnom Image

REAL AMATEUR SUMMARY (IDGAF @ comics, PLS HALP) :oops:

1) some guy makes roasts of shitty comics on his cellphone, errehbody laughin @ jokes (aka PLOTTING TECHNO HOLOCAUST)
2) comics pros go fucking mental to squash this unpious reprobate (aka ASSASSINATE CYBER HITLER)

~much twitter sperging later~

3) guy gets bag of crowdfunded cash for his own funnybook + publishing deal w/ Antarctic Press (aka CYBER HITLER IS BUILDING ROBOT BODY :shock: )
4) (as Jonny said) Mark Waid of MAHVEL personally strongarms AP into cancelling (aka HAS WARM FRIENDLY CONVO, GREAT ALLIED VICTORY, JUST LIKE MY WWII ANIMES)

5) CYBER HITLER speaks: "You may have disabled my mechanical shell, Allied schweinhunds - but this merely activates my final gambit! ROBO-FISTING NUCLEAR LITIGATION OF THE DAMNED! HA HA HA HA..." Onboard Computer: "WARNING: MULTIPLE USCBM WARHEADS INBOUND" Lt. Mark Waid: "What in the heck?! He's gonna bring the place down with us inside! All hands, abandon social media vehicles!" Brave LT. MARK WAID and his faithful steed "Twitter" vanished in the chaos...

Image Image :o

Is this a BIGGU BUSINESSU cracking down on the little guy? Or just an internet bunfight run amok? Do the top brass even know who the fuck Cyber Hitler is? And will the buck stop with Marky Mark and the NO FUN BUNCH? Image Whatever the cause of this shit typhoon... the die has been cast. Now, none may stop it. Image

6) "But wot does this have 2 do w/ gilbertgottfriedgate wa wa wa" As ever: Cyber Violence. Untold, body-obliterating levels of Cyber Violence. Image
Spoiler

Never forget. Image
Bananamatic

Post by Bananamatic »

so totalbiscuit died and the usual suspects are already dancing on his grave
even kiwifarms had the decency to drop everything they had against him
can't say i liked him either but let the man rest
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

Bananamatic wrote:so totalbiscuit died and the usual suspects are already dancing on his grave
even kiwifarms had the decency to drop everything they had against him
can't say i liked him either but let the man rest
Sad. I feel bad for the guy. He was positive until the end.

Sly Cherry Chunks

Post by Sly Cherry Chunks »

Some of my favs:

Also:
The biggest unanswered question is where is the money? [1CCS]
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

The Shanenopolis rabbit hole is pretty funny.
BIL

Post by BIL »

I was proud to see Brianna staple John Flynt's wiener back on just for the occasion of pissing on poor Biscuit's grave. I'd expect no less from my #1 ghoul! Image (where is the patch you scamming scheissevogel)
Steamflogger Boss wrote:The Shanenopolis rabbit hole is pretty funny.
Indeed - generally speaking the [strong woke male ally] rabbit hole is quite the hoot! There's like four cracking examples in this humble thread alone... schadenfreudalicious jawbone-shattering pratfalls! Or in some cases, artfully defenestrating escapes. :o Watch this dude - like a cybernetic lamprey, he noms on the nearest dong to escape the erupting crossfire without a scratch. :shock: That is some smooth technique! Image

Although in some of these chaps' cases (like world famous caged sex beast AMIRAWWWKS \m/ ) I think that should be "rabbit subterranean sex dungeon." :shock: tbh I think the colloquialism may do our furry friends a disservice. I have known (and OWNED :oops:) many rabbits and although they definitely liked to fuck, I'm pretty sure they never groped or raped anybody. Or if they did, at least they didn't lecture me afterward on how to be a decent human being. Oh sheeit! Brainless amoral beasts pawing at innocent woman, then bragging online what good boy they are to receive carrot! What a cracking metaphor for the gift of social media! Image
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

Of course, BIL, is correct.

"Social Justice Warriors", do not live in rabbit holes. They live in magic hats (because they are mad, obviously) . . . and when you pull them out, you find that they are not bunnies at all . . .

Go ahead. Pull the bunny from the hat!
Spoiler
BIL

Post by BIL »

What the - how did you get footage of Brianna's latest rally so quickly? :shock: Wait - oh. :oops: Silly me! Let us all share tension-easing expulsion of breath coinciding with curling rictus and baring of incisors, like gangling feral beast about to devour screaming vict - I mean, like strong woman in tech about to give human social bonding gesture! Image
Spoiler
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Sly Cherry Chunks wrote:Some of my favs:

Also:
That is too facepalm-y
Yet ANOTHER male-third-wave-feminist who's deranged and a legit threat to women. Join the gang over there, bud
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

Sly Cherry Chunks wrote:Some of my favs:
Spoiler

Also:
I heard that that Shanenpolis guy is a registered sex offender.