Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst coming to Xbox 360

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
jazza316

Re: Bullet Soul: Infinite Burst coming to Xbox 360

Post by jazza316 »

well i took a chance on buying these 2 bullet soul games after creating a us account, and yes they work fine on my pal xbox 360, i also tried to buy raiden fighters and otomedius but both where region locked
NeoStrayCat

Post by NeoStrayCat »

Well, that explains why there's people on TA (TrueAchievements) that seem to have the game with users from other regions.

So I guess all you need is a US XBL account and some xbox credit to get both BS and IB. No region/IP locks, I assume.
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!
Lawfer

Post by Lawfer »

Do these games have a story mode like Caladrius?
NeoStrayCat

Post by NeoStrayCat »

Lawfer wrote:Do these games have a story mode like Caladrius?
Nope, all you do is shoot everything in your way.

There's not much but an ending to your character and an ending picture. There's probably backstory to characters, but you'll have to look it up. (Though it's mostly in moonrunes anyways.)
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!
jazza316

Post by jazza316 »

NeoStrayCat wrote:Well, that explains why there's people on TA (TrueAchievements) that seem to have the game with users from other regions.

So I guess all you need is a US XBL account and some xbox credit to get both BS and IB. No region/IP locks, I assume.
yeah i just created a us account, bought a $15 top up from play asia which was £14 and a instant download, bought bullet soul IB first and then downloaded, waited till it was complete and then tried it and it worked fine, signed in with my english profile and it worked fine again, so got another top up and bought the first bullet soul game, as i said raiden and otomedius are region locked sadly :cry: