Where can I preorder the new edition of HRAP?

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
PsikyoPshumpPshooterP

Where can I preorder the new edition of HRAP?

Post by PsikyoPshumpPshooterP »

Im talking about the sanwa and semitsu sticks..other than the Hori Japan Wesbite..Thanks...
The cave whore count in this thread is unbelievable!!!
PsikyoPshumpPshooterP

hi..a reply even off topic of this off topic thread would be nice! :)
mannerbot

Post by mannerbot »

I heard NCSX was opening preorders for this a bit ago but that didn't happen. Good thing too, I wouldn't have ordered the T5 LE bundle if it did.

There you go. :P
PsikyoPshumpPshooterP

mannerbot wrote:I heard NCSX was opening preorders for this a bit ago but that didn't happen. Good thing too, I wouldn't have ordered the T5 LE bundle if it did.

There you go. :P
i emailed ncsx and they did say they were takin preorders for the new sticks but eventually took it out of the website when the preorders were being flooded..so the people who wanna preorder it later will have to wait for the 2nd batch of the sticks..Damn I want that white Seimitsu stick!
mannerbot

Post by mannerbot »

Can you quit your crying and go back to playing T5! :P

Man I started playing T5 last night at 10... stayed up until 7 playing that with some buddies. Haha. Class was even easier to sleep through than normal today.
PsikyoPshumpPshooterP

mannerbot wrote:Can you quit your crying and go back to playing T5! :P

Man I started playing T5 last night at 10... stayed up until 7 playing that with some buddies. Haha. Class was even easier to sleep through than normal today.
uh..thats all ive been playing..i unlocked everyone cept Devil Jin and got costumes for half of the character..and..where do you see me crying? :roll:
oxtsu

Post by oxtsu »

PPPP: It's very easy to install Seimitsu stick and buttons into Hori Real Arcade Pro. Main point is that both flat and curved mounting plates are required, then bolt-in. Curved plate for Seimitsu LS-32 will have a '01' at the end of the model number (...or just tell the supplier that you want an extra curved plate, heh). If the Special Addition doesn't pan out for you, maybe give it try. Only thing missing then would be the revised button layout and white color case.