shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:15 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - accepting participants
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 pm 

pintarider wrote:
Hello, I emailed the email on the first page of this thread a few days ago regarding the group buy of Ultra HDMI but got no reply. I hope Im not too late to get in. Is there a way to know if I sent it correctly or if you guys recieved it?

I finished the June 23 emails just now. I only got the street part of your address, so I calculated the total assuming you are in USA.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:43 am 

Thank you for the reply! I emailed back with the correct address and a question I had. Aside from that and as far as payments go, how will you know that I was the one who sent the money??

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:27 pm 

pintarider wrote:
Thank you for the reply! I emailed back with the correct address and a question I had. Aside from that and as far as payments go, how will you know that I was the one who sent the money??

Does the name on the PayPal account match your name and shipping info that you gave him in the email? If not, follow up with the payment confirmation. I chose goods and services when I sent the payment. It sent my address to him in PayPal so everything matched. I also took a screenshot and replied to his email with him and confirmed payment.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:03 pm 

dryja123 wrote:
pintarider wrote:

Does the name on the PayPal account match your name and shipping info that you gave him in the email? If not, follow up with the payment confirmation. I chose goods and services when I sent the payment. It sent my address to him in PayPal so everything matched. I also took a screenshot and replied to his email with him and confirmed payment.

Oh awesome thank you man for the confirmation on that. Mine doesnt match i dont think but Ill try doing that thanks again.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:54 pm 

pintarider wrote:

Usually the name or the notes will make it obvious. I suggest including a note with the name you provided for the public list of participants.

Through all the rounds, there have been two or three payments that required some investigation to determine which participant to associate it with. It's good to have a note with the transaction.

[edit]

Yours is received!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12