shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:30 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 301, 302, 303, 304, 305  Next
 Post subject: Re: Little things that annoy the hell out of you
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:48 am 

orange808 wrote:
It depends on the vid. Cheaters are definitely out there.

10:30

https://youtu.be/0t1TmoP4kiM

you can tell most of this guy's vids are cheated just by the completely amateur play (just a saved replay of a TAS run). i've actually gone over his stuff in the action thread, at one point. however, some of his videos are actually done by other players - the ones done by arek the absolute/arek the dragon (you'll see in the description - most castlevania/makaimura shit) seem to be totally legit and actually useful to learn from.

i have to sound like some sort of deranged person about this stuff, but i don't deliberately go looking for it. it's always born from looking into a game i don't have or looking for strategies on a game i do have, then finding the most popular videos to consistently be TAS replays with the description either failing to mention or passing it off as legit.

the funny thing is that you can only tell they're TAS because of the extremely low effort and nonsensically amateur play. they could put just a bit of time in to learn game and have it appear legitimate. of course, then you wouldn't be able to get the humongous volume of output that sustains their channel and the constant ego-boost from fawning idiots that can't even tell you obviously don't know how to play. world of longplays at least used to admit that their players use tools, but you don't see any trace of that anymore - i guess it reduces viewership.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 am 

Obligatory >;3

The TAS-800 versus Dragon Blaze:
Spoiler: show

TLDW: "tickle the hellspraying enemy with your weak main shot that's meant for zako! You can just dodge everything, it looks RAD!"

Kyle Reese AKA humanity's strongest soldier SYO versus Dragon Blaze
TLDW: snuff that motherfucker out with your skull-cavingly powerful Dragon Shot before it shreds you to ribbons*.

Wouldn't blame anyone who swore off STGs for life, or went spectator-only, were they misled into thinking the first replay was genuine. Not only is it ludicrously impossible... it's also tactically foolish and makes a rich game look bereft. Worst of all worlds. Shaweet graphics though mirite. Image

*and if you're SYO-SAMA, make mad bank while doing so Image Image

EDIT: Oh sweet Jesus. Read the comments on SYO's run. I swear I didn't go looking for that, I just grabbed the first copy of that legendary run I could find. :lol:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:37 am 

BIL wrote:

Little Annoyed Hell GAIDEN: everyone knows & talks up the "Continue" screen. Fuck I only saw it for a split-second at six years old and I never forgot it (I sure forgot Ryu's goofy "OUUU" death sound, though!). But why is this game's sense of humour so underrated? It's hilarious and completely taking the piss out of 80s ninja fever! Ryu is basically on a business trip to kill some assless chaps weirdo, with plenty of R&R interspersed. After a light afternoon's work beating Jason Voorhees cosplayers to death, my boy's gonna hit the tables and then hit the sack! NINJA IN USA indeed!

I mean obviously it's pretty rough knowing that if he fails, he gets fucking buzzsawed in half, but that's not a problem for 1CCs aka REAL NINJA MONOGATARI! Hey, wait a minute... Ryu's Great Buzzsaw Predicament was totally a Goldfinger riff, wasn't it :o yeah I know, slowpoke.jpg but like I said nobody ever talks about this stuff!

I always wondered if the title "Ninja Gaiden" was chosen for the arcade game because how nonsensical it was and the people who decided to use it as an export title did not get the joke. The whole arcade game feels like its mocking the American Ninja trend of that period and what more fitting title than a title that sounds cool and foreign to Americans, but is actually completely nonsensical to anyone who actually understands Japanese. I like how the main antagonist is called fucking BLADEDAMUS. Like Nostradamus, but he's a loincloth-wearing swordsman.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:52 am 

I've been pleasantly surprised by Tecmo's 80s arcade stuff - they have a decided tongue-in-cheek, self-aware aspect that goes great with the ostensibly grimdark subject matter. Argus's goofy-ass little reaper carrying the dead hero away, the generally batshit "Japanese tourism PLUS MURDER" of Ninja Gaiden, Gemini Wing's cutest insect apocalypse ever (some walruses kidnap your friends... this one shoots you in the face!), and all the colour-cycling effects...

...which I was about to say "wouldn't have worked on NES," but suddenly Ninja Gaiden II and III's super-cool rainbow-cycling HUDs make a lot of sense! I wonder if they shared any technical expertise. They're cheerful games to have around - even the really quite horrific Wild Fang ("NO FUTURE!!") comes off more Kunio than Splatterhouse once you're siccing your righteously mauling pet tiger on vile beastmen and sending their heads flying across the screen.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:56 pm 

kitten wrote:

the funny thing is that you can only tell they're TAS because of the extremely low effort and nonsensically amateur play. they could put just a bit of time in to learn game and have it appear legitimate. of course, then you wouldn't be able to get the humongous volume of output that sustains their channel and the constant ego-boost from fawning idiots that can't even tell you obviously don't know how to play. world of longplays at least used to admit that their players use tools, but you don't see any trace of that anymore - i guess it reduces viewership.

They might as well not care when their viewers don't. I watched a few and never noticed but I wasn't watching for the in depth reasons you are. I would do it to skim to see if it was a game I wanted to add to my collection or not.

This whole conversation has been fascinating to me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:16 pm 

BIL wrote:
I've been pleasantly surprised by Tecmo's 80s arcade stuff

I actually am not super familiar with their arcade work outside of Raiga: Strato Fighter which I somehow stumbled upon and became enamored with, but if it's indicative of the rest of their stuff I can totally vouch for the quality.

Steamflogger Boss wrote:
They might as well not care when their viewers don't.

The problem is they don't seem to think their viewers should care about recognizing the difference between a tool assisted playthrough, and one that's not, and therefore their average viewers never care not necessarily out of apathy but out of a lack of awareness.

Like kitten said, it's very frustrating to see videos where the person is clearly playing in a way that looks incredibly unnatural and shows extreme unfamiliarity with the game, only to see commentators saying how great the player is at dodging stuff due to the tool-assisted run never taking a hit. There's a Progear Longplay where the use of the gem system to cancel bullets and score is absolute garbage for instance, that gets a ridiculously high score simply due to the nature of the score you'll get later on due to no-miss no-bombing your way through it. Does this really show the game being played at a level worthy of a showcase simply because it shows off a tool-assisted 2-ALL clear?

I understand that there's some games where there isn't much knowledge or exposure on the game where the Longplay is just to show it off and isn't representative of skill. And that's OK! Just put a disclaimer on the video or a note in the description that it's a tool-assisted playthrough for the purposes of showing a complete run through the game, and isn't necessarily representative of how a skilled player would run through the game.

There's enough good footage out there that World of Longplays could even petition people to submit their videos of games, and then differentiate between real playthroughs and tool-assisted playthroughs so that they could eventually build up a library of videos showing the games being played in a way that's more authentic and representative of what you'd expect to see.

It wouldn't necessarily fix all the cases where people falsely ID tool assisted runs as skillful, or where skillful runs are falsely ID'd as tool-assisted, but it would help. It's just that the people running World of Longplays do not seem to understand or care about educating their viewing audience on the difference, and how two different playthroughs that both technically clear the game can look wildly different from one another in terms of authenticity.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:28 pm 

tbh what's more annoying to me than the "nobody could possibly make it past stage 4 of Ninja Spirit, video is clearly fake" posts is when people downplay the difficulty of certain infamously difficult or fuck-random things because I guess they saw a video or two of the rare cases of people successfully beating it. The former at least has its comedy value. :lol:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:53 pm 

Not necessarily annoying, but the ignorance of the reseller grifters running "eBay gaming businesses" out of bedrooms cracks me up.

A bunch of PVMs sold at auction last week for eBay prices. Now, the dumb asses that already paid full price are expecting to reset the entire market to turn a profit. Can't fetch a premium "low hour" price for a display with normal use. They'll be lucky to break even--and that doesn't count all the time and effort.

Amateurs.

You don't pay eBay prices in a private auction unless you're shopping for yourself.

Absolute amateurs. Probably watched Storage Wars one too many times. :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:19 am 

We need something between cantankerous "GET OFFA MA LAWN" Little Annoyed Hell and hippy love-in Made Me Smile. Because some of the most abject dumbasses (see the Youtube screencaps, last page or so) make me all

It made me schadenfreude? >:3 Then again I'm sure if I had to interact with these noobs beyond the odd YT snipe I'd go full Little Annoyed Exterminatus on their asses, so maybe not.

BREAKING

i) I've just been informed that POW Armor is cool, he is Earth forces technology and didn't mean to ram deep into my ass ruining the 2-ALL nomiss.

ii) I can't find anything (in English) about BGR-44's supposed falsificare woes. Something about Xevious 3D/G? Hmm.

Last edited by BIL on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:19 am 

orange808 wrote:
Absolute amateurs. Probably watched Storage Wars one too many times. :)

Definitely. I've never been into it myself but I have a buddy that is. He said that show definitely hurt his profits. Everyone is an "expert" now.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:33 am 

BareKnuckleRoo wrote:
And that's OK! Just put a disclaimer on the video or a note in the description that it's a tool-assisted playthrough for the purposes of showing a complete run through the game, and isn't necessarily representative of how a skilled player would run through the game.

^ steamflogger, this. apologies ahead of time for the long-winded rant, just skip to the last paragraph if it's tl;dr.

it's the complete and total lack of transparency and honesty that really, really gets to me. in a surprising number of cases, my runs on a game i have on my youtube channel are the only legitimate run of the game i can find on youtube, at all (and very frequently the only one captured off actual hardware). for something like hiho densetsu, the only other run i could find - cheated or not - had been uploaded within the last year, and it was by a japanese player (Zetuei Retro Games) who 1. had unnaturally streamlined play, 2. had an incredible volume of these games all with effortless nomiss runs on their channel, 3. had zero commentary on the substance of the game or any interesting parts of the run, and 4. had totally indiscriminate taste with no obvious specialty. all these factors highly suggest they just pop stuff into the emulator, bang out a heavily tool-assisted run, and then upload it - only, of course, there's no mention it's tool-assisted.

usually i watch a few key portions of videos by a person like this until i'm completely dead certain (world of longplays, shadowserg, nintendocomplete, saikyomog, heroes of xanadu sloth, etc. - all names that come up frequently on YT searches for runs of classic games) they're cheating, but in this case i was so tired of it i just skimmed the channel and skipped around the hiho densetsu video and felt there was almost no way it could be anything else. none of them say their runs are cheated, many subtly suggest they're legitimate, and dipasses like nintendocomplete explictly state "no cheats" - which is a brazen lie. this leads to a state of really dull player awareness and many confused players being put off a game because when comparing strategies, they see the runner do something that seems to require almost impossible luck or prescience.

one of the biggest indicators you're watching a save-stated run in classic action games is in choke points like boss fights, because the player will take nonsensical risks against patterns with a degree of randomness and never suffer the consequences. a common thread in a lot of these runs is the player taking lazy, stupid hits during the stage and then becoming a total savant at the game during the boss when they're low on health and actually forced to push the rewind button. keep in mind this is remarkably different than an experienced player tanking hits to continue blowing through a stage when they know they'll still be in a safe range for their usual performance on the boss.

a huge motivation for me having started doing recordings is because of the absence of actual runs of many games. i found myself constantly wanting to watch demonstrative plays by actual players who had gotten an efficient run of the game down, and they just didn't exist. it was really frustrating, but more than that, it felt depressing. what did other people like me out there have to compare their runs to? how many people out there are watching cheated runs and losing the ability to discern between real and tool-assisted play? with the accessibility of emulation tools, the articles from every direction spouting that arcade culture is toxic/worthless/antiquated and should be cheated through if played at all, and the total ubiquity of cheated plays on youtube, where the hell does one go to watch someone just play these games well?

if you're lucky and the game was popular back in the day and it's not a shmup (because fuck autoscrollers, am i right?), there's probably a GDQ run or replays up on speedrun site archives - but speedruns very, very frequently gloss over a lot of the substance of a game and many of these games don't have speedruns done for them, anyway. there's also a problem with speedrunning being growingly seen as the idyllic way to exercise skill in a game, which leads to absurdities like ocarina of time being seen as one of the greatest coliseums in retro gaming for a high skill ceiling and interestingly technical play to be exercised. while speedruns are often fun to watch and do demonstrate some kind of skill (sometimes really impressively), many are extremely boring or repetitive to actually play and i feel like they turn gaming into a spectating event that fuels the divide that makes most people think they're just not suited for tough games.

i really feel like when you punch a classic game's name into youtube, the very first result should be a full play of the game by someone who has pared it down to an efficient run. instead, it's usually by world of longplays or a variety of other tool-abusing channels, and you don't even get so much as a blurb in the description that it's tool-assisted. i really feel like the misinformation is insidious and in most cases totally unquestioned. what makes it extra painful is that with tools, it's not that much work to simulate an actual, efficient run with just a little bit of research or practice on efficient strategies, but people don't even put that level of effort in. it's very frequent that my uploaded runs are also faster than people bumbling through with tools! with my most recent scrolling action upload - ankoku densetsu (e.g. the legendary axe II) - the run is almost 10 minutes faster than most (25m total), which is a hugely substantial amount of time. i just. eugh. it drives me nuts!

i don't feel like "this run was assisted by usage of emulator tools" is at all a difficult thing to put in the description of a video, but so, so, so many people out there have these as their primary source of information for classic games and don't even know how emulator tools work - or that you could even save replays that don't show you abusing the tools. it feels like some cynical dark ages shit that in an age with information this immediately accessible that the primary or only video resource for any single classic game be someone playing it for their very first time and just hitting the rewind button on every mistake without even telling you that is what is happening. do these games deserve that little respect? it's not just the poor material available but the prevalence of the mentality not to bother correcting it that really gets me. things could be so, so better.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:52 am 

Heh, I will almost always read posts that long if someone takes the time to make them to explain their feelings to me. It's really only fair.

I appreciate the people that put out legitimate runs like yourself. I think that is MUCH more useful than watching a TAS and not being able to glean useful gameplay information from it.

I was wondering in all of this where is the damage to the gaming community, and your second paragraph states it succinctly. Pushing people away from old games because people don't understand the reality of the situation is a big negative. The no cheats line really hammers it too, that's totally weak.

Did you check speedrun for runs? Anyone that submits one there has to submit the footage. Some stuff is only still on twitch, which is hard to search outside of looking on speedrun. Doesn't have to just be GDQ. I know a few speedrunners in particular that will actually talk about the gameplay while running a game. I would agree though that speedrunning is very different than a normal run. If there are bugs people will find them and the crap in stuff like OoT and Super Mario 64 is particularly dumb. Does it require skill to execute? Absolutely. Is it interesting to watch or even really *playing* the game? Opinions on that will vary...

After reading the two passionate responses I understand why you guys want them to be labeled as TAS runs.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:30 am 

Steamflogger Boss wrote:
Did you check speedrun for runs?

i do, occasionally. was really useful for when i was playing tonma, which i pared down to what would pretty comfortably be 2nd place on there. i think that's a kind of rare instance where the speedrun still fights everything in a fun way that jives largely jives with the intended way to tackle the game, but it does tread over some interesting parts and have a couple strategies so efficient on bosses it takes the fun of 'em out.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:13 pm 

kitten wrote:
none of them say their runs are cheated, many subtly suggest they're legitimate, and dipasses like nintendocomplete explictly state "no cheats" - which is a brazen lie.

It's really only "no cheats" if they're using it in the limited sense to define cheating as using codes or hacks that allow you to do normally impossible things such as with an invulnerability or infinite ammo cheat would. Using savestates and slowdown to complete a game still absolutely count as a form of cheating, just one that's different in the sense that the footage you get from recording a tool-assisted run is all theoretically doable, but only doable in the sense that you'd need to be a robot capable of perfect reaction times and frame-precise.

kitten wrote:
i think that's a kind of rare instance where the speedrun still fights everything in a fun way that jives largely jives with the intended way to tackle the game, but it does tread over some interesting parts and have a couple strategies so efficient on bosses it takes the fun of 'em out.

That's one of the reasons I'm a bit sad that speedrunning is the current modern fad. I mean, I understand why that's the case - you get the visceral satisfaction of seeing the game "beaten" quickly but often it's not even the entire game you get to see and a lot of stuff gets skipped over for the sake of speed. I think a slower, more skillful run can be a lot more interesting where the player sometimes stops to show an unusual oddity or whatnot, but in terms of a metric for "who is good at a game" it's a lot harder to judge overall as opposed to completion speed, a quantifiable metric. And the modern adoration of speedrunning as The One True Way To Play games also means that score play or consistent survival play demonstrations are far less popular. Indeed, many live speedruns boil down to the player making risky attempts and simply restarting quickly when they die. It's far more interesting to me to see someone who is able to demonstrate consistently safe strategies to get through a game in something like a platformer rather than trying to rush through but constantly taking risks.

In that sense I actually prefer tool-assisted speedruns over live ones - if I'm gonna see the game done quickly and with potential amusing glitches exploited, it's nice to see the game beaten as quickly as theoretically possible. And speedrunning isn't even necessarily a sign of overall skill with a game either. I've seen people attempt to speedrun stuff like Bayonetta where you essentially just spam charged Durga Fire kicks with PPPKKK all day long and even then the people livestreaming aren't necessarily actually taking advantage of more advanced stuff like lock-on Shuraba Tetsuzanko sniping to quickly finish off distant enemies, etc, or are speedrunning the game before they've even done the harder difficulties, or challenged the insanely fun (and long) secret chapter, the superboss, etc. In a game with such a fun and varied set of weapons that's got such stylish play it's a shame to reduce it down to one or two optimal attacks instead of learning and showcasing what the combo system has to offer.

It's nice that the shmups community in general is a lot better about recognizing skill play that doesn't necessarily involve speed as the main metric, but vast majority of attention out there for gaming in terms of events seems to go to speedrunning, when it isn't PvP or VS games.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:21 pm 

I've lots of respect for speedrunners, and I tend to consult their notes for technical data, but the only games I really enjoy seeing run are those where slop is inherently punished. Castlevania: Bloodlines, Revenge of Shinobi and The Ninja Warriors Again are all good stuff played at maximum speed, since you need to demolish the stages with absolute minimum damage taken... which is what the games are built for anyway!

Obviously sometimes bumpier play is an artform in itself, much like that Garegga superplayer might seem to be slumming it until you try copying him and the game curb-stomps you into next month. Funkdoc's GDQ2013 Castlevania IV run is masterful.

Ninja Spirit's PCE mode is a joke by comparison, didn't enjoy that one at all. Tanking through the last boss's salvos, lame.

Double Dragon Advance's AI doesn't appreciate being ignored. :lol:

Last edited by BIL on Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:24 pm 

Quote:
Lots of respect for speedrunners, and I tend to consult their notes for technical insight,

Agreed, one of the best aspects of tool-assisted speedrunning is that there is a massive wealth of information available in terms of the nitty-gritty in how games operate that often is really helpful to live play. There's tons of games on TASVideos with detailed notes on how things work that I often find super helpful and pertinent for learning a game even if I'm not speedrunning it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:16 pm 

BIL wrote:

oh my god this run is embarrassing

- -

watching this same guy's bc09 run, right now. plays really well! buncha stuff you can't do on console because of performance. that game is a huge personal favorite and really unfairly hated, imho. early in the run he talks about the shotgun & grenade launcher possibly having their model swapped in-game, which is definitely not the case, though i guess i can see why one might think that since the shotgun in the game is a big, bulky thing with a revolving magazine. i assume the aa-9 in its title is a reference to the actual aa-12 shotgun, which you often see depicted with a big ol drum mag.

specifically says the grenade launcher "doesn't look like a grenade launcher" and gets backed up by his couch (they bring this up a couple of times as a joke), even though it looks a hell of a lot like an m79 or even more like a china lake. i mean, the china lake is kind of obscure, but not knowing an m79 feels weird to me :[ ain't you kids ever watched terminator 2???

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:10 pm 

P. instructive though Image

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:01 pm 

A friend of mine just got return scammed on eBay through a GSP sale. On the bright side they technically committed international mail fraud on the return so this might get interesting.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:49 pm 

This run of SideLine marked as a "longplay" that doesn't actually complete the game (runs outta credits on first phase of final boss), and inexplicably has a floating mouse cursor on screen over the entire time. More bemusing than truly annoying.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:47 pm 

Amazon's trash ass cheapskate new couriers. Never thought I'd say this but give me fuckin UPS any day over this horse shit.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:00 pm 

People ostentatiously humming, cooing and generally colour-commentating themselves to nobody in particular, in library within earshot.

No matter how distracted, I don't wanna be that prick who says "THIS IS RIBRARY." 3;< (no offense to actual ribary dude, he own)

Related, forgetting my earbuds when I have to work somewhere with said hummers.

Also, unrelated, an eternal torment.

YOUPRON GRANNY ADS >__<

BITCH GOT A PENSION, SHE DON'T NEED THE MONEY

Image *your ಠ_ಠ but YEEE THIS BE HAWT Image *telephone* CRUMBS Hello? *boing* NAWWW

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:29 pm 

I complain to my doctor that I'm bothered by strong coughing. He recommends me a medicine that makes it even stronger.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:47 pm 

I almost never go to a doctor. Waste of time and money.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:57 pm 

Funny, I just watched one of those Reddit videos about getting a second opinion when patients didn't feel they were properly diagnosed. Let's just say that some symptoms that were dismissed as pneumonia and possible kidney stones ended up being an autoimmune disease and ruptured appendix or spleen.

Be a chump,
vote for Trump!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:33 am 

Steamflogger Boss wrote:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:54 am 

When you are having an online discussion, and someone brings up some kind of concept I don't know of - an organization, a game, an community, a piece of technology, whatever - and in the interest of actually following along with the discourse, I (or anyone else) ask what it is, and they just respond with a link to a wikipedia article, official website, etc. Or even worse, shame people for not being able to google on their own.

Like, if you're bringing up the thing, at least be ready to use a few words to outline what it is and describe its relevance in the current context. And if you think I need to know more, at least try to sell it.
If I am intrigued enough to want to know more I'll do the research, but don't expect me to go into detective mode for something I have zero initial investment in.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:48 pm 

In the same fashion people who use way too many acronyms, for every damn thing and discussion topic, it's abuse and they force you to ask. :x

(Or the full name is written just once somewhere within a long discussion, then it goes on for pages only using the acronym, and you're like 'what and where the fuck?')

And to finish a farm specific: posting the pic of a random pcb without naming the game in the 'cool things you just bought' thread. *middlefinger* :evil:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:25 pm 

I completely agree with the first part, but obviously I'm guilty of the "PCB with no name", which is of course a totally intentionally douchy move.
I try to take pictures that leave in enough details to hint at exactly which the game in question is, and enjoy seeing if people are familiar enough to figure it out. I only do this because I actually enjoy that kind of detective work myself.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:03 pm 

Sumez wrote:
Steamflogger Boss wrote:

Don't get me started bro...

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 301, 302, 303, 304, 305  Next