Spriter looking for jobs

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
Neonlare

Spriter looking for jobs

Post by Neonlare »

Howdy...

Well, I was wondering if anyone here needs a Sprite Maker for their shmups, be it backgrounds or ship designs.

I've made a design for Rib, here it is (please don't steal.)

So does anyone need the extra help?
mirkvid

Post by mirkvid »

yeah!!! i need someone with serious background skills! Im working on a vert shmup and will probably announce it on the forums in the next week or so. (summer job keeps me busy)
i'll keep in touch.
zabuzafreak

Post by zabuzafreak »

I'm going to start work on a Vert Shmup, and I was thinking about designing the stuff myself... but to avoid having everybody hang me... lol... you think you could design me some stuff?

I was going for either the floating doujin boss characters, and player characters.... but if your only able to do ships... an Ikaruga feel would be nice.
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I don't give a damn how hard Sephiroth was in KH2, just give some DAMN BULLETS ON THE SCREEN!
Neonlare

Post by Neonlare »

Neatos, unfortunately my background designing abilities isn't very good, but I can work on ship graphics and stuff :D. What do you want?
zabuzafreak

Post by zabuzafreak »

lookin for the kinda, guy floating thing.... like Touhou, or Castle Shikigami... or countless other games, that use doujin gfx
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I don't give a damn how hard Sephiroth was in KH2, just give some DAMN BULLETS ON THE SCREEN!
CodeMonkey

Post by CodeMonkey »

mirkvid wrote:yeah!!! i need someone with serious background skills! Im working on a vert shmup and will probably announce it on the forums in the next week or so. (summer job keeps me busy)
i'll keep in touch.
How's this going? Any updates?
Neonlare

Post by Neonlare »

Floating Guy Thing? Can I see an example? :S.
GroZZleR

Post by GroZZleR »

Are you still available?

I've made a post here if you'd like to take a look and get back to me.
mirkvid

Post by mirkvid »

CodeMonkey wrote:
mirkvid wrote:yeah!!! i need someone with serious background skills! Im working on a vert shmup and will probably announce it on the forums in the next week or so. (summer job keeps me busy)
i'll keep in touch.
How's this going? Any updates?
too damn busy with classes and work, but i do have a workin shmup engine... hopefully before i graduate i'll have a demo out.