Capcom consumer survey

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
ryu

Capcom consumer survey

Post by ryu »

https://captown.capcom.com/en/super_elections

Let them know how sad or angry you are that they don't do much besides Resident Evil and Street Fighter anymore.
blog - scores - collection
Don't worry about it. You can travel from the Milky Way to Andromeda and back 1500 times before the sun explodes.
xxx1993

Re: Capcom consumer survey

Post by xxx1993 »

Just give us Mega Man Legends 3 so we can bring MegaMan Volnutt home...
To Far Away Times

Post by To Far Away Times »

Megaman lives on the moon now.
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

Unless WE do something about it!
Augemitbutter

Post by Augemitbutter »

i'd rather ask them where the physical version of Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection is.

Dragon's Dogma 2 soon :)
ryu

Post by ryu »

I complained that japanese games were better when they were designed for the japanese audience and not to sell well in the west. Then I realized Capcom has been western oriented long before their games went downhill so maybe that was uncalled for.
On the other hand they've clearly been double dipping on that strategy since the HD era started.
Don't worry about it. You can travel from the Milky Way to Andromeda and back 1500 times before the sun explodes.
sunnshiner

Post by sunnshiner »

"What was the first Capcom game you played?"

Crikey... That'll have been Commando on the ZX Spectrum 48k in 1980-something :lol:
NYN

cap to come

Post by NYN »

Augemitbutter wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:14 ami'd rather ask them where the physical version of Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection is.
So true. Let's shame them, shall we then?

Otherwise? Can't think of something I want.
WhatImageeven mean, though?!
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

everyone choose "Objection" as their special power, right? :lol:
Sengoku Strider

Post by Sengoku Strider »

ryu wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:08 am I complained that japanese games were better when they were designed for the japanese audience and not to sell well in the west. Then I realized Capcom has been western oriented long before their games went downhill so maybe that was uncalled for.
On the other hand they've clearly been double dipping on that strategy since the HD era started.
I mean, they built their name on a game about Americans shooting down Japanese warplanes. I always thought that was a little weird. Then a cowboy game and an American commando vs the crypto-Axis game. Rock Man is a reference to rock music. Their name is also a clear NASA reference, whatever they tell you it's supposed to stand for. I think they've always had a bit of Amerophilia at the heart of their corporate DNA, and it's paid off for them over the years. Most of their past contemporaries are dust.
ryu

Post by ryu »

Lemnear wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:04 pm everyone choose "Objection" as their special power, right? :lol:
I went with Hightime on a whim. Didn't care much for the phone wallpaper to be honest.
Sengoku Strider wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:43 pm I think they've always had a bit of Amerophilia at the heart of their corporate DNA, and it's paid off for them over the years. Most of their past contemporaries are dust.
They're not? :? They used to be one of my favorite developers. These days I only occasionally purchase their games. Most don't interest me anymore because they're targeting entirely different audiences now.
AGermanArtist

Post by AGermanArtist »

For me the last 'Capcom' Capcom game was the original Dead Rising.
Sengoku Strider

Post by Sengoku Strider »

I want to argue with you but I'm trying to think of a Capcom game I've bought that was made in the last 8 years and the closest I can get is downloading Capcom arcade.
ryu

Post by ryu »

Mega Man 11 aside I bought a couple of recent Resident Evil games. Definitely am not a huge fan though. I skipped the Remakes of 3 and 4. The former because I only hear awful things about it and because Jill looks even less like herself than Leon and Claire do in the Remake of 2. The latter doesn't interest me because I'm tired of developers shoving those cookie-cutter Ass Creed stealth mechanics into every game they can.
AGermanArtist

Post by AGermanArtist »

Totally forgot about Ghosts 'n Goblins Resurrection.
Lander

Post by Lander »

Stylish Cleaner?!

We all know Capcom franchises aren't created equal, but that's a bit of a snub isn't it :|
Gamer707b

Post by Gamer707b »

I asked for a RE Code Veronica Remake, a new Final Fight and Ghouls N Ghosts. it would seem that with the popularity of beat em ups now, I would have thought they would've already put out a new Final Fight. At least they did the bundle a few years back.
it290

Post by it290 »

I had to vote for Rival Schools...couldn't help it. Also picked Dudley as favorite character which hopefully actually helps do something :)
We here shall not rest until we have made a drawing-room of your shaft, and if you do not all finally go down to your doom in patent-leather shoes, then you shall not go at all.