Like Dreamer

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
NeoStrayCat

Re: Like Dreamer

Post by NeoStrayCat »

hamfighterx wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:40 pm Play-Asia has updated the release date for the physical collection: December 2023.
Rather, actually, 12/15/23. Just also got my physical copy too, mentions "Ver 1.0.0 package" when you start either game.
AGermanArtist wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:13 pm New fan here. Bought this in the current sale and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying it.
Yeah, its kinda fun, balanced for both beginners and experts.
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Seems a boss rush offshoot is in the works, and a demo is available.
clippa

Post by clippa »

It's a redo of the free version from 2019 which you can get here - https://www.freem.ne.jp/win/game/20058
PC Engine Fan X!

Post by PC Engine Fan X! »

The REDNEG All Stars Swing-by Edition demo on Steam runs at arcade-spec 60fps framerate on a Steam Deck -- no Proton loader is necessary nor is it required to run the demo either.

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Some-Mist

Post by Some-Mist »

Like dreamer (the original release) is actually a lot of fun but I still need to up the difficulty

I went through all stages on maniac and one shot them, did the trial mode maniac and expert and 1CC’d both on the first try, that put nightmare mode up on the select screen but it’s locked. I gotta figure out how to unlock it and then I might turn on suicide bullets

edit: alright, so finally, all world tour + expert mode + counter on felt real nice. it was the first time I felt really challenged and I only made it to stage 6 on my first try. kinda annoyed by having to unlock everything
a creature... half solid half gas