SP Review: Pammy's Story - Project: Summer Ice (PS4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

SP Review: Pammy's Story - Project: Summer Ice (PS4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

TRASHFALL FINAL II (PART XIX)
TROPHIES FOR 50 CENTS

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Orblus! It's Puke-it-cron!

Once again, we've submerge on the bottom of the pathetic with Breakthrough Gaming.
Today's trash review: Welcome to Pammy's Story in the World of Project: Summer Ice. Long name to say "Fucked up trash".

We're all "Emilienated". That's what happens.

...and we're just one chapter closer to end Trashfall Final II, Emilie.

Have you played trash games?
Then you don't know what "having patience" means.

Like the Jane visual novel, Myron Kevan Tynes Jr. threws another excuse for an infomercial in Visual Novel disguise, a very BAD disguise. When Pammy mentions she's working on that company that makes games and comics, you know this is a sad, pathetic ad, and she tries to disimulate its commercial nature by telling us a brief story about her friend Jane.
Speaking of pathetic, the trophy progression has established a new record. If you just tap the X button as if you're playing Blazing Star, you'll reach the end and all the trophies will start unlocking on 3.72 seconds. THREE FUCKING SECONDS (with 50 cents) are all what it takes to unlock everything!, that's even less than Welcome to the World of ZJ the Ball, and when I say that I mean it. Trophy progression can't go any faster. It definitely feels like if you were using a Game Genie or a cheat code.

CONGLATURATION !!! YOU'VE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME !
PLEASE BUY THE PRODUCTS ANNOUNCED BY COMPANY

After reaching the end, if you're still laughing after getting a Platinum in the most pathetic way possible, the ending screen is -you've guessed it- another commercial of Breakthrough Gaming/Project: Summer Ice. Once again, Myron is telling us that our only reward was another commercial? Fuck that!
This time don't expect me to talk about graphics and sound 'cos they can be resumed as this: They look and sound like shit.

I agree with Shizuka once again.

I think Myron should reconsider and request a massive delisting of all this shit. He will definitely do us a favor if that happens.
Now, lemme finish my reviews of CrossCode and Spidersaurs in absolute peace, shall we?

A well deserved place in hell is what this game deserves.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki