New Twin Tiger Shark - JAMMA Arcade - Kickstarter

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
emphatic

Re: New Twin Tiger Shark - JAMMA Arcade - Kickstarter

Post by emphatic »

Yeah, the medals really shouldn't be set back that far when you die. One death shouldn't mean you wanna start over, especially when you're already on stage 2-4. :twisted:
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
Steven

Post by Steven »

Well, I finally played this game a few hours ago and I like it. I was not expecting the bullet speed to be that fast on stage 1 at all. I don't have any JAMMA equipment and I just realized that I don't have a way to rotate my monitor, so I think the PCB might not work out for me if I connected it to the RetroTINK since it will still be sideways, but if you do decide to do a home release of some sort, I'll definitely buy it.
Codiene

Post by Codiene »

If you manage to get another batch of these made I would be interested in getting one. I missed this back when you did the Kickstarter so a bit late on it but kudos for all the work you put into this it’s an amazing looking package.

It looks great in the photos and videos of it running on original hardware.

Using an FPGA emulate old arcade hardware to run the game and them getting it back engineered to run on arcade emulators is kind of funny when you think about it.
WelshMegalodon wrote:Both of those run just fine in MAME 0.222, pal. Maybe the problem is your shit-tier hardware.
Steven

Post by Steven »

Has there been any word about a new batch of these? I have JAMMA stuff now and I am interested in getting a PCB.
spmbx

Post by spmbx »

Steven wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:45 am Has there been any word about a new batch of these? I have JAMMA stuff now and I am interested in getting a PCB.
Last word was he had some issues with the audio amp and is busy making megadrive games so it's unlikely there will be a second batch anytime soon
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

I'm still in the market for one as well, if it wasn't clear :P