UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
hushed

Re: UltraHDMI group-buy ROUND 7 - 2021-01-30 UPDATE

Post by hushed »

Lethal wrote:
hushed wrote:To all the nay sayers, go look at the sheet. They have 345 marked as delivered or shipped. It sure seems like they have shipped a lot for it to be whatever scheme you think it is.
What the hell are you even talking about?

According to the list they have only shipped roughly 150 orders out of 851. And the kicker is that it's taken them nearly 3 years to do so.

Do the math on how long that will take them to realistically fulfill round 7 alone much less the additions on top of that.

You can spread all the bullshit you want but unless you're looking at a completely different list than the google doc provided in the first post, you're just going to be exposed as the brothers puppet yet again.
It's basic math. I show the math on the spreadsheet I linked. If your ability to count stops at 176, you can allow the spreadsheet to count for you. You mis-characterize what people write and seem to do nothing but attempt to inflame the situation. Keep up the nastiness and you will continue to accomplish nothing.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

hushed wrote:
Lethal wrote:
hushed wrote:To all the nay sayers, go look at the sheet. They have 345 marked as delivered or shipped. It sure seems like they have shipped a lot for it to be whatever scheme you think it is.

According to the list they have only shipped roughly 150 orders out of 851. And the kicker is that it's taken them nearly 3 years to do so.

Do the math on how long that will take them to realistically fulfill round 7 alone much less the additions on top of that.

You can spread all the bullshit you want but unless you're looking at a completely different list than the google doc provided in the first post, you're just going to be exposed as the brothers puppet yet again.
It's basic math. I show the math on the spreadsheet I linked. If your ability to count stops at 176, you can allow the spreadsheet to count for you. You mis-characterize what people write and seem to do nothing but attempt to inflame the situation. Keep up the nastiness and you will continue to accomplish nothing.
Are you retarded?

There's nothing to count. The google doc linked on the first page literally ends at 141 shipped orders with a few missing in between towards the end and then has maybe a half dozen sporadically shipped in the 200-300's. So you're essentially more than doubling the fulfilled orders in attempt to artificially boost what they have actually done to try to hide their incompetence.

Did you really think that no one else was going to check the list and call you on your bullshit or do I need to post a screenshot?

Who's truly "mischaracterizing" here?
alucard971

Post by alucard971 »

Spoiler
Lethal wrote:
alucard971 wrote:
Yes. The list is moving. Progress is being made. I have seen the workshop, the HW2 units, and units being installed. There are posts of people receiving their units. So we can't say that this is a scam or scheme.

But the overlying issue is not about progress made. It's more about how it's being handled. In the Turners mind, this is the best way to handle this situation for them. They go down the list and have people answer the questionnaire: UltraHDMI, N64Digital, or refund. They have explained it in many previous posts how it works but the gist is it saves them from error of refunding a unit now and later completing an install anyways and losing out their personal money. I get that. But the opposite is people have been waiting for 2 years. N64 Digital is out, lives have moved on, people have lost interest, financial burdens have happened and generally some people just want out for fear of losing money. But they can't. They are stuck in a mythical batch of units that may or may not be produced. What's to say Marshal doesn't drop everything and that 345 marked as delivered or shipped is the last? Then the remaining customers have tied their money into a product for nothing and have to sit on not knowing if they are going to get their money back.

There's a lot more to it than that, but the point is everyone has valid arguments. No voice here is more powerful than the other. We need to stop fighting each other and come up with some ways to make this work for everyone. Ultimately it relies on continued production of the Ultra HDMI's. Provided that continues I'm sure James and Julian would be open to ideas that worked for everyone.

Call me a "fallater of the lords" all you want. I am trying to see this objectively from both sides. I trust and believe in the Turners. They do excellent installations. I believe they have their customers in their heart. I sympathize with how difficult it is to balance everything with each new disaster. But I also sympathize with everyone who is so angry and feel things could be handled in a way that would work for everyone, like Mike has suggested.

What good does the "workshop" do when they have basically done fuck all with it? What you call "progress" (literally less than 10 kits per month have shipped since round 7 opened) any logical person that doesn't breath from their mouth would call fucking the dog, taking you for a ride or a scam. According to the first post in this thread there's also been zero refunds provided since November of last year. So they clearly aren't doing that either. If you had even a single ounce of objectivity in your posts you would have concluded by now that this is and has been a complete tire fire for essentially a year now and what's taking place no longer has any justifiable excuses. You can't literally have a new "emergency" every month that prevents any reasonable progress for weeks on end each time. Wake up already.
Hey Lethal. Do a flip.

Its the last trick you can do at this point. Barking isn't going to win the dog show, boy. But hey, maybe if you're pretty enough you can still be used for breeding.

Let me use the word you consistently use, you living contradiction. Word Salad. That's all you do is sputter the same insults and the same "facts". You talk about objectivity. Do you even know what that word means? Or did you learn it right before you failed secondary school? Objectivity means taking in the facts from all sides and making a well-thought-out point. You have as much objectivity as a child that doesn't want to go to school. You are biased because you didn't get the toy you want so all you have left is to whine and complain in a public forum in hopes mommy and daddy will bring you sweets. You continue to waste space in this forum trying to use big boy words that you don't understand and it brings me pleasure every time you reply because I know its going to make you look either illiterate or developmentally challenged. Usually the "later." How about you drop the act and talk to us like you got a brain cell? You've got so much drool on your bib its soaking into your Osh Kosh. Its not too late. Like I said, you make good arguments. However, being an asshole isn't winning you any favor amongst your peers.

But we all know you won't do that. Go ahead, boy. Speak! Call me more insults for your lack of depth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SonicAdvDX

Post by SonicAdvDX »

Lethal wrote:fucking the dog
Yikes, really screwed the pooch on that euphemism... :oops:

I would ask what happened to the forum mod System11, but it doesn't seem like the last ban stopped Lethal from continuing his rants under different pseudonyms anyway... Guess we'll all just have to continue giving our scrolling fingers a workout.
Lopenator

Post by Lopenator »

I have 1 brain cells.
Syntax

Post by Syntax »

I wonder how many N64 Digital were sent out in the first order?

Surely it couldn't of been more than these guys got done in 3 years...
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

alucard971 wrote:Hey Lethal. Do a flip.

Its the last trick you can do at this point. Barking isn't going to win the dog show, boy. But hey, maybe if you're pretty enough you can still be used for breeding.

Let me use the word you consistently use, you living contradiction. Word Salad. That's all you do is sputter the same insults and the same "facts". You talk about objectivity. Do you even know what that word means? Or did you learn it right before you failed secondary school? Objectivity means taking in the facts from all sides and making a well-thought-out point. You have as much objectivity as a child that doesn't want to go to school. You are biased because you didn't get the toy you want so all you have left is to whine and complain in a public forum in hopes mommy and daddy will bring you sweets. You continue to waste space in this forum trying to use big boy words that you don't understand and it brings me pleasure every time you reply because I know its going to make you look either illiterate or developmentally challenged. Usually the "later." How about you drop the act and talk to us like you got a brain cell? You've got so much drool on your bib its soaking into your Osh Kosh. Its not too late. Like I said, you make good arguments. However, being an asshole isn't winning you any favor amongst your peers.

But we all know you won't do that. Go ahead, boy. Speak! Call me more insults for your lack of depth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quick, if you don't stop whining you're going to miss the turner brothers mindless apologists bandwagon you lead. If would sure be a shame if you learned to think critically for once and fell off. Don't further embarrass yourself trying to pretentiously tell me about the meaning of words when you outright ignore their definitions to spread what can only be deemed propaganda garbage at this point. But hey, I get it, maybe if you fallate the brothers long enough, they will let you skip the queue again to get your kit ahead of the hundreds in front of you that paid 2 years earlier. You clearly aren't biased based on a personal relationship at all. Keep practicing those mental gymnastics though, the puppet strings are now fully entrenched and you’re doing such a great job.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

SonicAdvDX wrote:

I would ask what happened to the forum mod System11, but it doesn't seem like the last ban stopped Lethal from continuing his rants under different pseudonyms anyway... Guess we'll all just have to continue giving our scrolling fingers a workout.
What would you call shipping less than 10 kits per month since this round started, smart guy?

I could literally ship the amount of kits they have thus far within a weekend especially because they keep desperately clinging to the narrative that they apparently have "hundreds" sitting on shelves but for no logically explainable reason have done nothing to send them to customers that have paid.

I've literally had ebay listings in the past where I moved more orders after the auctions have ended within a few days while these clowns running a ponzi scheme keep saying they have kits yet have been shipping fuck all for nearly 3 years.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

Syntax wrote:I wonder how many N64 Digital were sent out in the first order?

Surely it couldn't of been more than these guys got done in 3 years...
Exactly.

The fact some mentally challenged individuals are STILL tripping over themselves to run to their aid at any possible opportunity just goes to show they live a life of being a door mat.

The excuse train has ended.
alucard971

Post by alucard971 »

Spoiler
Lethal wrote:

Quick, if you don't stop whining you're going to miss the turner brothers mindless apologists bandwagon you lead. If would sure be a shame if you learned to think critically for once and fell off. Don't further embarrass yourself trying to pretentiously tell me about the meaning of words when you outright ignore their definitions to spread what can only be deemed propaganda garbage at this point. But hey, I get it, maybe if you fallate the brothers long enough, they will let you skip the queue again to get your kit ahead of the hundreds in front of you that paid 2 years earlier. You clearly aren't biased based on a personal relationship at all. Keep practicing those mental gymnastics though, the puppet strings are now fully entrenched and you’re doing such a great job.
Good boy! I need to find you a biscuit! Insult is still lame, but you deserve a treat for being so obedient! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. "Quick, if you don't stop whining you're going to miss the turner brothers mindless apologists bandwagon you lead." How am I going to miss the bandwagon if I lead it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2. Once again you are using a word you don't understand. Let me help you out. crit·i·cal think·ing - the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment. See that objective word I taught you in the last comment? You have NO idea what these words mean at all and it is HILARIOUS. I think my 3 year old has some Doctor Seuss books if it will help!
3. "Don't further embarrass yourself trying to pretentiously tell me about the meaning of words when you outright ignore their definitions to spread what can only be deemed propaganda garbage at this point." see #2.
4. Its fellate not fallate. Guess you are going for illiteracy this time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
5. Nope. I am not biased. I think *objectively*. Remember that word? Or did you get distracted by something shiny? If you would READ, or at least learn to read, you would see from my previous posts that I was waiting as well. Not as long as others, for sure, and I never asked to be put at the front of the line. I even told them that there are others waiting and I'll wait my turn. But I helped them instead of crying on a public forum like you continue to do. I sent James an email, which he answered by the way, and asked if there was any way I could help because I was in the same tornado. I helped set up the lights which in turn helped them ship more units out, speeding up the process. If you learn a bit of humanity, you too could stop looking like a jackass every post and actually not disappoint your parents for once in your life. Even after The Turners insisted to install my mods (which they only did because I had them install my own personal N64Digital), I continue to offer my assistance with moving, storage, power tools, transport, etc. Despite this relationship, I will still tell them what I believe is right. I don't necessarily agree with how they are handling the situation and I believe it can be improved. But once again, sorry, you can't read.

You are so cute when you try to be all tough on the internet. I like that. Keep it up, kiddo!
Last edited by alucard971 on Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PULOVR

Post by PULOVR »

Lethal wrote:

They have shipped to 120+ people (as per the short list posted above), and when I add up all the boards in row "H" to see how many in total that those 120+ people ordered, it's 350+'ish(?) boards. I didn't bother separating the N64 Digital boards they received to help out with the GB.

As for that 3 year statement, it would be true if they had these boards 3 years ago, but they didn't.
skitals

Post by skitals »

Anyone 'member when Lethal posted a (now deleted) ultimatum giving a date where if he didn't get his refund by then he was "taking" his money back.

How did that go for ya?

I can just imagine Lethal on the phone with Visa.

"So you gave money to a stranger on the internet for a product that was not in hand or fully developed to entice another stranger on the internet to get off his lazy bones to develop, manufacture, and ship said product? And that didn't go how you hoped?"

"Yeah but they are contractually.."

"Oh, you have a contract?"

"It was implied!"

*click*

I'm just curious why Lethal is still here when his deadline and passed and he got his money back, one way or another.

It's almost like there is an inherent risk in a group-buy. It requires the goodwill of multiple strangers. And #@$% comes up like, I dunno, global pandemics, chip shortages, natural disasters. For how absolutely horrible those uncontrollable variables have been, shipping 350+ kits and counting aint so bad.
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

skitals wrote:Anyone 'member when Lethal posted a (now deleted) ultimatum giving a date where if he didn't get his refund by then he was "taking" his money back.

How did that go for ya?

"So you gave money to a stranger on the internet for a product that was not in hand or fully developed to entice another stranger on the internet to get off his lazy bones to develop, manufacture, and ship said product? And that didn't go how you hoped?"

"It was implied!"

*click*

I'm just curious why Lethal is still here when his deadline and passed and he got his money back, one way or another.

It's almost like there is an inherent risk in a group-buy. It requires the goodwill of multiple strangers. And #@$% comes up like, I dunno, global pandemics, chip shortages, natural disasters. For how absolutely horrible those uncontrollable variables have been, shipping 350+ kits and counting aint so bad.
His deadline was August 1st. He was going to try a chargeback for a >2 year old purchase. True story. Glad I won't have to see whatever reply he comes up with for this. God bless the block..
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

alucard971 wrote:
Spoiler
Lethal wrote:

Good boy! I need to find you a biscuit! Insult is still lame, but you deserve a treat for being so obedient! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. "Quick, if you don't stop whining you're going to miss the turner brothers mindless apologists bandwagon you lead." How am I going to miss the bandwagon if I lead it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2. Once again you are using a word you don't understand. Let me help you out. crit·i·cal think·ing - the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment. See that objective word I taught you in the last comment? You have NO idea what these words mean at all and it is HILARIOUS. I think my 3 year old has some Doctor Seuss books if it will help!
3. "Don't further embarrass yourself trying to pretentiously tell me about the meaning of words when you outright ignore their definitions to spread what can only be deemed propaganda garbage at this point." see #2.
4. Its fellate not fallate. Guess you are going for illiteracy this time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
5. Nope. I am not biased. I think *objectively*. Remember that word? Or did you get distracted by something shiny? If you would READ, or at least learn to read, you would see from my previous posts that I was waiting as well. Not as long as others, for sure, and I never asked to be put at the front of the line. I even told them that there are others waiting and I'll wait my turn. But I helped them instead of crying on a public forum like you continue to do. I sent James an email, which he answered by the way, and asked if there was any way I could help because I was in the same tornado. I helped set up the lights which in turn helped them ship more units out, speeding up the process. If you learn a bit of humanity, you too could stop looking like a jackass every post and actually not disappoint your parents for once in your life. Even after The Turners insisted to install my mods (which they only did because I had them install my own personal N64Digital), I continue to offer my assistance with moving, storage, power tools, transport, etc. Despite this relationship, I will still tell them what I believe is right. I don't necessarily agree with how they are handling the situation and I believe it can be improved. But once again, sorry, you can't read.

You are so cute when you try to be all tough on the internet. I like that. Keep it up, kiddo!
Laughing at your own jokes like the village idiot is basically the epitome of your existence. What also says a lot is your nitpicking of minor spelling errors that are within 1 letter difference on a keyboard but I guess when no one else besides the usual 3 stooges, (dumb, dumber and dumbass in this case - see the posters below you that also commented) are believing the propaganda you spew and you have nothing left in the tank, you can always fall back on being the grammar police. Congrats. Either way, make all the excuses you like, the fact remains that you got your kit ahead of several hundred people that paid before you did and you have a personal relationship with the brothers. There's no denying you have a bias. As for what you helped them with, great, you want a trophy? We all see how much that contributed to them actually getting product out the door since the rate at which kits have been shipped literally hasn't changed. You're going to have to try much harder then signaling virtue as a self appointed empath and internet hero to get anywhere here. You might want to start with like I said previously, critical thinking instead of constantly being offended and then mindlessly jumping on the defense of the brothers ineptitude.
Last edited by Lethal on Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

PULOVR wrote:
Lethal wrote:

They have shipped to 120+ people (as per the short list posted above), and when I add up all the boards in row "H" to see how many in total that those 120+ people ordered, it's 350+'ish(?) boards. I didn't bother separating the N64 Digital boards they received to help out with the GB.

As for that 3 year statement, it would be true if they had these boards 3 years ago, but they didn't.
I'm talking shipped orders as I have since the very beginning. I don't give a shit about individual kits since many resellers ordered multiple and they were all shipped to the same location. Those citing individual kits are just trying to inflate the numbers to make it look at if these clowns are actually doing more then the bare minimum to keep stringing those along that won't speak up. It's also been nearly 3 years since round 7 started. When they had kits is irrelevant.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

skitals wrote:Anyone 'member when Lethal posted a (now deleted) ultimatum giving a date where if he didn't get his refund by then he was "taking" his money back.

How did that go for ya?

"It was implied!"

*click*

Anyone remember when this was a completely different user but being the mouth breather that you are, you concluded that any user that happened to be linked to using the same single word was the same person?

It's almost as if you continually keep making excuses on the brothers behalf most of which have absolutely no bearing on the current situation as it stands TODAY or the fact that most if not all of the circumstances they put themselves in are a direct result of dumbass decisions, poor planning and absolutely no foresight but keep blaming the gun instead of those pulling the trigger. I'm sure the brothers will appreciate it when they are bending you over the edge of the mattress later on.
Last edited by Lethal on Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

ldeveraux wrote:

How did that go for ya?

"It was implied!"

*click*

His deadline was August 1st. He was going to try a chargeback for a >2 year old purchase. True story. Glad I won't have to see whatever reply he comes up with for this. God bless the block..
Go ahead and hide like the coward you are. It's no wonder you side with the clowns running this mess. You have the same cry baby philosophy of running from your problems and hiding when the going gets tough and you're being exposed for idiocy.
PULOVR

Post by PULOVR »

Lethal wrote:When they had kits is irrelevant.
Yep, you're 100% right. <--sarcasm
SonicAdvDX

Post by SonicAdvDX »

Spoiler
Lethal wrote:
SonicAdvDX wrote:

What would you call shipping less than 10 kits per month since this round started, smart guy?

I could literally ship the amount of kits they have thus far within a weekend especially because they keep desperately clinging to the narrative that they apparently have "hundreds" sitting on shelves but for no logically explainable reason have done nothing to send them to customers that have paid.

I've literally had ebay listings in the past where I moved more orders after the auctions have ended within a few days while these clowns running a ponzi scheme keep saying they have kits yet have been shipping fuck all for nearly 3 years.
Lethal, if you think you're changing any minds here or "waking up the sheeple", I promise you're only wasting your time and energy. Almost all of us know exactly what we got ourselves into from the beginning and are understanding of the consequences of our actions. Nobody here is gaining anything from your repetitive tantrums, and there's absolutely no way your incessant whining is going to make the brothers work any faster than they already are.

So please, for the love of God, just shut the hell up.
alucard971

Post by alucard971 »

Spoiler
Lethal wrote:
Laughing at your own jokes like the village idiot is basically the epitome of your existence. What also says a lot is your nitpicking of minor spelling errors that are within 1 letter difference on a keyboard but I guess when no one else besides the usual 3 stooges, (dumb, dumber and dumbass in this case - see the posters below you that also commented) are believing the propaganda you spew and you have nothing left in the tank, you can always fall back on being the grammar police. Congrats. Either way, make all the excuses you like, the fact remains that you got your kit ahead of several hundred people that paid before you did and you have a personal relationship with the brothers. There's no denying you have a bias. As for what you helped them with, great, you want a trophy? We all see how much that contributed to them actually getting product out the door since the rate at which kits have been shipped literally hasn't changed. You're going to have to try much harder then signaling virtue as a self appointed empath and internet hero to get anywhere here. You might want to start with like I said previously, critical thinking instead of constantly being offended and then mindlessly jumping on the defense of the brothers ineptitude.
I'm not laughing at my jokes. I'm laughing at the the joke in this forum: You! You express childish behavior and have zero ability to empathize. You continue to campaign for no reason other than to hear yourself talk. You just stomp your feet and cry softly in public "but muh justice." You are like a parasite that has to stick its tendrils into a cockroach just to live. You'll learn about them in science class one day if you're brave enough to go. Maybe then you can stop being a disappointment to your parents. There is no one else in this forum as malignant as you. You are the only one that relies on insults to get his points across. We are all on two legs and you barely dredged from the ocean. You have no idea what you are saying most times. What does "epitome of your own existence" mean? How is that an insult? I am the perfect example of my own existence? Excellent come back! And its not my fault you didn't graduate with basic grammar. But fine, I won't make fun of your grammar. I'll stoop down to your level seeing how you like to call people retarded, mouth breather, and use similar tawdry memes: You not big smart. You smooth brain. You have lame insults. You go play with Legos. Big kids talk.

I'm still reeling on the fact that you created another online persona just so you can continue your soap box rant after you got shut down by an admin. Absolutely we can spot you out by a few typing errors. Its the same dumb ass typos that no one else does. Only you. On top of that, where did he go? Did WTF suddenly disappear into the sunset without his refund never to be heard from again? If you come home and see your kitchen has red paint everywhere and your kid is holding a red paint can, you can say without a doubt the kid painted the kitchen red. In this case, the kid is you and the red paint is your inability to learn the English language.

You continue to say I have bias. You have the bias here. You refuse to accept any reality except that you are being scammed and that you've been betrayed and want to drag other people down with you. You are big mad butt hurt for not getting your toy and are just trying to find more ways to cry about it. Your attempt at impressing anyone but yourself is laughable. I'm done explaining my opinion to you because its like talking to a child who wants to be an adult but doesn't know how. This is a conversation for the adults table that you will never be able to sit at.

Do you see any excuses for the Turners in this statement? I just want to confirm you see no statement about the Turners in here. No propaganda here. I just want to be clear that this is in no way related to the Ultra HDMI now and is strictly about how moronic your statements are.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

SonicAdvDX wrote:Lethal, if you think you're changing any minds here or "waking up the sheeple", I promise you're only wasting your time and energy. Almost all of us know exactly what we got ourselves into from the beginning and are understanding of the consequences of our actions. Nobody here is gaining anything from your repetitive tantrums, and there's absolutely no way your incessant whining is going to make the brothers work any faster than they already are.

I guess it's a good thing that I couldn't care less what you think. As I've stated before I'm here for my own purpose, not to please you. So "for the love of god" quite trying to gatekeep and tell me what I should do with my time. I'm not walking on glass because a snowflake like you might get your panties in a bunch over something I type on the internet. If you don't like what I have to say then utilize the same part of your brain that you use to ignore facts and apply it to my posts as well. Speaking of tantrums, you might want to look at your replies to my comments. I think you'll find you're projecting quite substantially.
Lethal
Banned User

Post by Lethal »

alucard971 wrote:
Spoiler
Lethal wrote:
I'm not laughing at my jokes. I'm laughing at the the joke in this forum: You! You express childish behavior and have zero ability to empathize. You continue to campaign for no reason other than to hear yourself talk. You just stomp your feet and cry softly in public "but muh justice." You are like a parasite that has to stick its tendrils into a cockroach just to live. You'll learn about them in science class one day if you're brave enough to go. Maybe then you can stop being a disappointment to your parents. There is no one else in this forum as malignant as you. You are the only one that relies on insults to get his points across. We are all on two legs and you barely dredged from the ocean. You have no idea what you are saying most times. What does "epitome of your own existence" mean? How is that an insult? I am the perfect example of my own existence? Excellent come back! And its not my fault you didn't graduate with basic grammar. But fine, I won't make fun of your grammar. I'll stoop down to your level seeing how you like to call people retarded, mouth breather, and use similar tawdry memes: You not big smart. You smooth brain. You have lame insults. You go play with Legos. Big kids talk.

I'm still reeling on the fact that you created another online persona just so you can continue your soap box rant after you got shut down by an admin. Absolutely we can spot you out by a few typing errors. Its the same dumb ass typos that no one else does. Only you. On top of that, where did he go? Did WTF suddenly disappear into the sunset without his refund never to be heard from again? If you come home and see your kitchen has red paint everywhere and your kid is holding a red paint can, you can say without a doubt the kid painted the kitchen red. In this case, the kid is you and the red paint is your inability to learn the English language.

You continue to say I have bias. You have the bias here. You refuse to accept any reality except that you are being scammed and that you've been betrayed and want to drag other people down with you. You are big mad butt hurt for not getting your toy and are just trying to find more ways to cry about it. Your attempt at impressing anyone but yourself is laughable. I'm done explaining my opinion to you because its like talking to a child who wants to be an adult but doesn't know how. This is a conversation for the adults table that you will never be able to sit at.

Do you see any excuses for the Turners in this statement? I just want to confirm you see no statement about the Turners in here. No propaganda here. I just want to be clear that this is in no way related to the Ultra HDMI now and is strictly about how moronic your statements are.
Really? Could have fooled me… You might want to indicate that a little more clearly next time grammar nazi because in english when you laugh after your own comments it indicates that you’re laughing at what you said. Surprised a grammar cop like you trying to teach what you clearly don’t know wasn’t able to figure that out…

You know for someone that pretentiously tried to come off as virtuous and cite insults as a reason to be offended and attempt to discredit my argument, you sure try hard to do exactly that. I suppose it’s a good thing that I’m not inbred like you turning out to be a thin skinned soy boy and instead can go about my life not whining about everything on the internet that doesn’t fit the narrative of the bullshit propaganda being regurgitated ad nauseam in your rants.

I’m also not going to address your claim about a second user name any further. I have already set the record straight despite all of the desperate circle jerking taking place grasping at straws for anything to attack me with. You can fabricate all the nonsense you like hinged on shitty whataboutisms but it’s not going to change that fact. Your guess is as good as mine as to what happened to another user. Maybe play some more of your little detective game if you're so concerned about it.

At the end of the day you’ve come up short yet again and have only further embarrassed yourself by clearly raging over text on the internet. Maybe it’s time these parents that you keep talking about send you to bed for the night. Based on your constant referencing of them, it’s safe to say you still haven’t moved out. I’d suggest reflecting a little more on your position rather then mine but I already know based on your past tantrums that you’d never heed any such advice and will continue to be taken for a ride by the brothers lapping up and recycling their excuses at every possible opportunity. Sadly you’ve only convinced yourself.

Anyway, I found the award you felt entitled to. Looking forward to your next bout of virtue signaling.
alucard971

Post by alucard971 »

Spoiler
Lethal wrote: Really? Could have fooled me… You might want to indicate that a little more clearly next time grammar nazi because in english when you laugh after your own comments it indicates that you’re laughing at what you said. Surprised a grammar cop like you trying to teach what you clearly don’t know wasn’t able to figure that out…

You know for someone that pretentiously tried to come off as virtuous and cite insults as a reason to be offended and attempt to discredit my argument, you sure try hard to do exactly that. I suppose it’s a good thing that I’m not inbred like you turning out to be a thin skinned soy boy and instead can go about my life not whining about everything on the internet that doesn’t fit the narrative of the bullshit propaganda being regurgitated ad nauseam in your rants.

I’m also not going to address your claim about a second user name any further. I have already set the record straight despite all of the desperate circle jerking taking place grasping at straws for anything to attack me with. You can fabricate all the nonsense you like hinged on shitty whataboutisms but it’s not going to change that fact. Your guess is as good as mine as to what happened to another user maybe do some more of your make belief detective work if you are so concerned.

At the end of the day you’ve come up short yet again and have only further embarrassed yourself by clearly raging over text on the internet. Maybe it’s time these parents that you keep talking about send you to bed for the night. Based on your constant referencing of them, it’s safe to say you still haven’t moved out. I’d suggest reflecting a little more on your position rather then mine but I already know based on your past tantrums that you’d never heed any such advice and will continue to be taken for a ride by the brothers lapping up and recycling their excuses at every possible opportunity. Sadly you’ve only convinced yourself.

Anyway, I found the award you were looking for. Look forward to your next bout of virtue signaling.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Made sure to put it before I typed anything to make it clear on your own terms that I am strictly laughing at your dumb ass.

Oh look! He learned how to use clip art! You can learn, Lethal! I am so proud of you. Gold star! We are going to hang that one on the fridge right after your nap time.
Really? Could have fooled me… You might want to indicate that a little more clearly next time grammar nazi because in english when you laugh after your own comments it indicates that you’re laughing at what you said. Surprised a grammar cop like you trying to teach what you clearly don’t know wasn’t able to figure that out…
*English
There you go with your insults based on zero facts. Really? Inbred? Oh! I've been struck down in my prime! How ever will I come back from such a fatal blow! I never said I was virtuous. *You* called me virtuous because you have no other vocabulary or insults. Also, I never discredited your argument. Another false statement. I simply stated you're an asshole. And boy, if you want to talk about ad nauseam! You are the poster boy for repetitive garble.
I’m also not going to address your claim about a second user name any further. I have already set the record straight despite all of the desperate circle jerking taking place grasping at straws for anything to attack me with. You can fabricate all the nonsense you like hinged on shitty whataboutisms but it’s not going to change that fact. Your guess is as good as mine as to what happened to another user maybe do some more of your make belief detective work if you are so concerned.
Ok. I won't talk about your dissociative identity disorder and denial.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Got to put the laughing emojis before the statement or you won't understand you're being laughed at. I live a comfortable life on Marine Corps retirement. You want to try again, detective?

Another laughable post by Lethal, the joke of Shmups.
alucard971

Post by alucard971 »

Everybody

I am starting a drinking game.

Take a sip whenever Lethal

- mentions the Turners
- mentions virtue/virtuous, white knight, irrelevant, logic, word salad, regurgitate, triggered
- directs his comment to anyone except the Turners

Take a drink whenever Lethal

- mentions the Google Doc
- mentions unanswered emails / lack of communication
- mentions how he "couldn't care less"
- says retarded (or similar disability), mouth breather, inbred, or any insult that is derogatory.
- mentions how this is a scam

Drink the entirety whenever Lethal

- posts a photo with his comment
- starts an argument with a new / fresh-to-the-conversation user
- mentions how he is being suppressed

Don't plan on driving anywhere when you start.
Last edited by alucard971 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
SonicAdvDX

Post by SonicAdvDX »

Spoiler
Lethal wrote:
SonicAdvDX wrote:Lethal, if you think you're changing any minds here or "waking up the sheeple", I promise you're only wasting your time and energy. Almost all of us know exactly what we got ourselves into from the beginning and are understanding of the consequences of our actions. Nobody here is gaining anything from your repetitive tantrums, and there's absolutely no way your incessant whining is going to make the brothers work any faster than they already are.

I guess it's a good thing that I couldn't care less what you think. As I've stated before I'm here for my own purpose, not to please you. So "for the love of god" quite trying to gatekeep and tell me what I should do with my time. I'm not walking on glass because a snowflake like you might get your panties in a bunch over something I type on the internet. If you don't like what I have to say then utilize the same part of your brain that you use to ignore facts and apply it to my posts as well. Speaking of tantrums, you might want to look at your replies to my comments. I think you'll find you're projecting quite substantially.
Yeah dude... My panties are all in a bunch... Whatever helps you cum at night.
Lopenator

Post by Lopenator »

alucard971 wrote:Everybody

- mentions the Turners
- mentions virtue/virtuous, white knight, irrelevant, logic, word salad

- says retarded (or similar disability), mouth breather, inbred, or any insult that is derogatory.

I can't drink during the week days though. I get up too early for work.
dryja123

Post by dryja123 »

There’s nothing productive happening on this thread anymore. Can we request that it get locked and only the thread owner and the moderator team post updates? Where’s the moderation on this forum?
skitals

Post by skitals »

alucard971 wrote:Everybody

- mentions the Turners
- mentions virtue/virtuous, white knight, irrelevant, logic, word salad

You forgot:

-gets banned and creates a new account but denies it's him
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

Please stop quoting OneWhoCausesDeath. I blocked it for a reason, so I didn't have to see it's nonsensical rants. I am enjoying seeing the retorts to it however...
Lopenator

Post by Lopenator »

dryja123 wrote:There’s nothing productive happening on this thread anymore. Can we request that it get locked and only the thread owner and the moderator team post updates? Where’s the moderation on this forum?
I don't think the thread should be locked. Something might be important that needs to be said by someone who is not the the moderator or team. Like how the PixelFX crew comes through once in a while.