Status of Treasure

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
kid aphex

Re: Status of Treasure

Post by kid aphex »

Since I’m completely out of the Microsoft ecosystem, I guess this isn’t the worst announcement.
But I think we all hoped for something more.

Maybe they’ll release a physical copy?
Maybe they’ve done some extra work on it…?

(Yeah right)
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

Not unexpected, but still a welcome announcement (or leak).

I am sure it's a straight flip of the HD release. I kind of prefer the original graphics but I understand why they wouldn't go through the effort (any effort really) to add it.

That being said, since LiveWire sucks donkey kong dong at adding online leaderboards, is there any chance that this new port will have them? I am suddenly pretty pessimistic about that, unlike a lot of grab-dadders and dad-grabbers here I actually like climbing up the leaderboards even in a game with bizarre and glacial scoring like RSG.

I also am suddenly not optimistic about this coming to pc. I don't want to live in this horrible console ghetto forever... :cry:
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

Sumez

Post by Sumez »

RSG is cool if we finally get a new physical release, and in the current landscape that sounds pretty likely. Only downside is it's most likely gonna be LRG.
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

Can't we just get a new game, though? Maybe a new Gunstar Heroes or Bangai-O, or even better, a new Sin and Punishment?