Trouble Witches Origin! (PC/Steam) / Final! (PS/NS)

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
NeoStrayCat

Re: Trouble Witches Origin! (PC/Steam) / Final! (PS/NS)

Post by NeoStrayCat »

DLC characters Remiel [110 Yen] and Cotton [880 Yen] will appear (unless otherwise noted) in Trouble Witches Final on 3/14/24. -> https://twitter.com/studiosiesta/status ... 0746412397
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!
StarLightMoonLight

Post by StarLightMoonLight »

I'm glad they were able to get the permission for Cotton back for Final, I'll probably buy the port now. I've played a bit of the Steam release but got my copy for free, so I don't mind getting the game again, especially since I'll be able to play it on my bing bing machine. I just hope they eventually get around to making Episode 2.
NeoStrayCat

Post by NeoStrayCat »

StarLightMoonLight wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:09 pm I'm glad they were able to get the permission for Cotton back for Final, I'll probably buy the port now. I've played a bit of the Steam release but got my copy for free, so I don't mind getting the game again, especially since I'll be able to play it on my bing bing machine. I just hope they eventually get around to making Episode 2.
Well, if Siesta remembered it existed and not being just vaporware. But yeah, at least its good that they brought Cotton back, still pricey as she is. (But broken and busted, lol.)
I've Come to Deliver Some Bad Luck!