ATTN Developers: Let our team do your music for FREE!!!

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
Nate

ATTN Developers: Let our team do your music for FREE!!!

Post by Nate »

Whatever you need, we can do it. We can churn out 1 tune. We can churn out 12 tunes. As long as it is a shmup, we'll bang the jams out for nada charge...

We're not in it for coin. We're in it to have our music in a shootemup. A personal goal of mine for many years.

You know we have the experience and the gear. Our only requirements:

1. We prefer it be real-time CD rom based obviously - unless you can convert it yourself - it's going to be recorded music fully edited and mastered. If you want compress/edit/combine/add-to stuff yourself, go right ahead. We won't be offended.

2. It'd be great if it were for a console. You can send us demos/betas and we can "feel out" levels and create tracks based on timing/mood/level design etc...OR you can wind us up and let us go and see what develops out of "blind luck" so to speak.

3. We naturally retain the ownership of the music - so that we can market the OST ourselves...throw in some arranged/remixes etc...helps promote the title...everybody wins :D .

Well there it is. We're primed and ready. Let us get our "peanut butter" in your "chocolate" and/or vice-versa.

We're also down for any community-based effort(s)...

And it does not matter where in the world you are based. If you can read this, we can do your soundtrack - we'll find a way to translate.

If you would like a sample of our work, just click the link below and go to the "Order" page and turn up your speakers.

Also, we might even be able to help with SFX.

PM me anytime. I'll let you know where to send demos/betas...

Regards.

-Nate
Nate

Post by Nate »

We prefer it be real-time CD rom based
...I wrote.

I think I meant "loaded" music.

:oops:

-Nate
ForteMP3

Post by ForteMP3 »

I might have to take you guys up on this offer, having heard your sampler tracks...VERY impressive. However, this wouldn't be for awhile, as I wouldn't want to have you guys start work on the music until I have the game at a point that would warrant it (My shmup is still in early development phases...I'm still ironing out bugs and stuff before I work on any more level).

Anyway, assuming you guys plan to do this for awhile, keep me in mind! I'd love to have some help in the music department, instead of having to use ripped Gradius tunes (Though I would be wanting a couple remixes of classic Gradius tunes for this game, as it IS a Gradius fanshmup, and some songs just can't be omitted from a Gradius game, official or indie)
YOU ARE APPROACHING THE TARGET OF ATTACK! THE MISSION STARTS NOW! ARE YOU READY?!
Nate

Post by Nate »

OK!

We've got a few projects in the works...but, I think we'd have room for something like this...

Just PM me when you're ready.

-Nate
Nate

Post by Nate »

Ok, we're kind of fully loaded with projects right now. Just want to lay that on the table before anyone gets disappointed when they PM me.

So the "waiting list" officially starts...now.

8)