Dick Stock

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
PerishedFraud ឵឵

Re: Dick Stock

Post by PerishedFraud ឵឵ »

I entered the thread called 'Dick Stock' on the shooting game forums and it was full of dicks!

And other korean webnovel titles
Fun Over Victory| Shitpost Central | Shmusic Archive | Old Account | tuckfouhou@gmail.com
Rastan78

Post by Rastan78 »

Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

BIL wrote:
Jeneki wrote:Image
When even your logo goes in the Dick Stock topic.
TEN-HUT! 12 O'CLOCK STRAIGHT-UP, MEN (■`w´■)
That logo is at full mast.
PerishedFraud ឵឵

Post by PerishedFraud ឵឵ »

Edited to remove expired images.

Context: One of the doctors on the site linked earlier had firstname Dick.
Last edited by PerishedFraud ឵឵ on Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fun Over Victory| Shitpost Central | Shmusic Archive | Old Account | tuckfouhou@gmail.com
Nahar

Post by Nahar »

PerishedFraud ឵឵ wrote:I entered the thread called 'Dick Stock' on the shooting game forums and it was full of dicks!

I laughed in real life, jaw open.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Nahar wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:16 pm
PerishedFraud ឵឵ wrote:I entered the thread called 'Dick Stock' on the shooting game forums and it was full of dicks!

Now, gentlemen (■`w´■) Perhaps it is a case of cut frames that led me to focus on the likes of CRYING ~ ASEIMEI SAISOU and ELIMINATE DOWN over stalwart MD staple ZERO WING, but its recent SHOTTRIGGERS release alerts me to THE WORST GODDAMN CASE of STG PHIMOSIS I have seen to date!

DESTRUCTION OF THE EMPTY SPACES / IS MY ONE AND ONLY CRIME ♫ Image
Spoiler

How does a bell-end turn green FFS? (`w´メ) Not to mention squared-off at ninety degrees! At least he sorted out a proxy phallus to commence blowing his load all over the screen Image You won't be getting much action with a bashed-up knob like that! :shock:
Last edited by BIL on Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

That's the price you pay for cybernetic enhancement.
Nahar

Post by Nahar »

BIL wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:38 pm
Nahar wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:16 pm

Now, gentlemen (■`w´■) Perhaps it is a case of cut frames that led me to focus on the likes of CRYING ~ ASEIMEI SAISOU and ELIMINATE DOWN over stalwart MD staple ZERO WING, but its recent SHOTTRIGGERS release alerts me to THE WORST GODDAMN CASE of STG PHIMOSIS I have seen to date!

DESTRUCTION OF THE EMPTY SPACES / IS MY ONE AND ONLY CRIME ♫ Image
Spoiler

How does a bell-end turn green FFS? (`w´メ) Not to mention squared-off at ninety degrees! At least he sorted out a proxy phallus to commence blowing his load all over the screen Image You won't be getting much action with a bashed-up knob like that! :shock:
It took 5 months, but the joke landed!
BIL

Post by BIL »

You could say it had...

( ・`w`・)>⌐■-■
(■`w´■)

STAYING POWER (■`w´■)

STAYING POWER > SECRET POWER (■`w´■)
Rastan78

Post by Rastan78 »

Mazinger D?

Bro can you back up a little with that thing?
BIL

Post by BIL »

Fucking hell, that's a textbook stiffy alright (■`w´■)
CRP

Post by CRP »

lurking in the background giger style
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Zone pp haha
BIL

UNITE THE LIGHTNING WHORE

Post by BIL »

I can't tell who's givin' warhead to who! (◎w◎;)

Brain neither! (`w´メ)
Lemnear

Re: UNITE THE LIGHTNING WHORE

Post by Lemnear »

BIL wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:15 pm Image
This is the ugliest thing i've ever seen in a SHMUP.

Guess the ship and the movie:
Spoiler
BIL

Re: UNITE THE LIGHTNING WHORE

Post by BIL »

Lemnear wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:31 pmThis is the ugliest thing i've ever seen in a SHMUP.
Daww. :mrgreen:

Reminds me of Keita Amemiya's feudalpunk machine designs from Mirai Ninja and Hagane - though the latter's votive carvings as pistons are decidedly classier than Daioh's beefily pumping monstrosities. Image

Now I type this, I wonder if Mirai Ninja was any influence on Musha & Dennin Aleste, or Vasara.
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I don't know why but i laughed when i saw this
SuperDeadite

Post by SuperDeadite »

Happy Thanksgiving!
https://youtu.be/GPnPfPRdwQk
BIL

Post by BIL »

SuperDeadite wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:10 pm Happy Thanksgiving!
https://youtu.be/GPnPfPRdwQk
Champion Name Entry BGM Image
Nahar

Post by Nahar »

Why is it that most of the time I see this thread popping up on the first page it's because of BIL :lol:
BIL

Post by BIL »

Timing is everything(^w´ )

In truth, Agent Goompalo is the true MVP, with his ingenious counter-intelligence operation to ban Dick Stock (`w´メ) Of course it failed miserably, but that was the point! You could say he "took one for the team!" :cool:
Nahar

Post by Nahar »

BIL wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:35 pm Timing is everything(^w´ )

In truth, Agent Goompalo is the true MVP, with his ingenious counter-intelligence operation to ban Dick Stock (`w´メ) Of course it failed miserably, but that was the point! You could say he "took one for the team!" :cool:
Able to hold a grudge for six years... Interesting :D
BIL

Post by BIL »

I don't think Goomp has any grudge tbh. Man just loves Dick. \(´・ω・)/

Only a consummate professional could devise such an ingenious method of proving it :shock:

Well, the next field report is in. (■`w´■) You know it's hardcore when the EXPLOSIVE THRUST GUNBOAT gets title billing!

Blimey! No need to ask if this chap has eyes in his head! (◎w◎;) Tragically, KISSY's stalwart Fuck Bike 9000™ was lost in the battle, BUT all her dumbass Friendos survived, and surely chipped in for a replacement to tide her over during her awkward divorce from DigDug Guy (`w´メ)
Last edited by BIL on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

The ultimate excuse for why you've got a split stream when you go to take a leak.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Or why you've no dick at all! I hear the absent owner's codename is BOBBITRON 5000 :shock:

Or perhaps it's all some eldritch Vagina Dentata metaphor, that works too >_> Somewhere on the other side of this tunnel is a big alien cyberdude running around yelling about his dismembered hog, as his bros look at him dubiously!

Incidentally, this game promotes much telling of woe at HG101, and Wikipedia (same thing mirite! *badoomf*), over it supposedly giving ONE LIFE ONRY in MAME. The ACA release doesn't, it gives two reserve lives just like most arcade games.

EMBARRASSING EDIT: Er I mean one reserve life, just like Final Fight. >_> Still, you can do a whole lotta gambling with that one bump! Image Rustle up all the Friendos you can, and for the love of Christ, keep their stupid asses clear of Charlie! :shock:

Wait, WTF am I saying. This is the Dick Squad. We don't do embarrassment. Shame left town a while back, boyo! (■`w´■)

So I wonder if Hamster changed that, figuring purists could bump the life stock down for that XTREEM ARCADE FEEL... or if MAME's defaults are off. I'm guessing the latter, only since Hamster tend to go with factory defaults no matter how SUPERHARD (or indeed SUPEREASY) they might be. Mysteries abound in Baraduke II: Explosive Machinegun Fuck Bike!
Last edited by BIL on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

BIL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:55 am Man just loves Dick. \(´・ω・)/
Weird how straight men glorifying the rod of power, but they dislike it technically :roll: .
Sometimes are like a group of apes and gorillas screaming for their "useful" tool, probably while opening coconuts with it ... or fishing.
I laugh at the other side of the river :roll: .
Lander

Post by Lander »

Lemnear wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:57 am Weird how straight men glorifying the rod of power, but they dislike it technically :roll: .
Sometimes are like a group of apes and gorillas screaming for their "useful" tool, probably while opening coconuts with it ... or fishing.
Classic double standard; mine is the ultimate weapon, but everyone else's is a nasty last-turkey-in-the-shop kind of affair to be kept far beyond arm's reach :lol:

Thank goodness we have this thread to fully fill our suppressed desire for Penis Objectivism!
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

Lander wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:08 pm
Lemnear wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:57 am Weird how straight men glorifying the rod of power, but they dislike it technically :roll: .
Classic double standard; mine is the ultimate weapon, but everyone else's is a nasty last-turkey-in-the-shop kind of affair to be kept far beyond arm's reach :lol:

Thank goodness we have this thread to fully fill our suppressed desire for Penis Objectivism!
Correction: Spaceships Objectivism.
Not a NSFW topic, technically those are all spaceships.
EDIT: and sometimes they are aliens.
Lander

Post by Lander »

Quite right. Or light amplified by the stimulated emission of radiation; didn't see it myself for the longest time, but the more time I spend staring at SDOJ the less deniable it gets.

All this talk of common-or-garden space objects takes me back to playing Cave Story as a lad; an early version where the pixel font was all scrunched up and made r indistinguishable from c. Lemme tellya, it's hard times when our plucky heroes have to call in Toaster Fren to help deal with the huge rock in the next room [°ロ°]!
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

:?
Spoiler