The Quotable RegalSin

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
beatsgo

Re: The Quotable RegalSin

Post by beatsgo »

trap15 wrote:
NTSC-J wrote:On Crash Bandicoot:
RegalSin wrote:Crash Bandicoot is a tool of the feminist monsters
Oh my god I'm dying
RegalSin, you'll forever be in our hearts

...SIG!
Ex-STGWeekly Crew
Sky of Pin
LoserGaiden
shmups IRC wrote:wich linode wud u fuk
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On shirt printers:
RegalSin wrote:Of course i am from the big city, where I could find a shirt printer, not too far from me. Maybe a day walk or so.
On Nintendo:
RegalSin wrote:Nintendo is making hot steamy cream, with their product.
On the Playstation, N64, and Saturn:
RegalSin wrote:The Saturn, was madness, but it pulled though.

All three systems suffer from censoring, or adult content, outreach to audience.
On the Gameboy:
RegalSin wrote:Even today I see many people using a Gameboy on the buscar, or even underground.
On claims that the original Gameboy was too big:
RegalSin wrote:Your kidding me right? Back then we had big pockets, I remember having pants with pockets on the knees. Eventually some r-tard at levis or whatever decided to advertise "micro pockets" for the obvious reasons, and even pockets in pockets. After that pants started to become extra tight.

Also during the 1980's along with "the black phenomenon"
many fashion trends had shirts, over coats, and various light geat with nice pockets. I would be walking around with a standard film camera in my front pocket, and nobody woould notice or cared. I remember jokes like "reach into my pocket and maybe you will fight something tight, squishy, or sweaty"
around the time they had the "reach into my pop-corn gag".

Also the original Gameboy was mad small compared to people carrying around magazines in their back pockets all the time.
On Donkey Kong Country:
RegalSin wrote:However at the same time, DKC has it's dark side. Europe had it's pro blackexploitation parade. As with Pa-rappa the Rappa...Back when black people was considered normal, and the world was normal. I world was soooo cool during those days...

Rareware on the N64 with DKC was the biggest disapointment ever in my life. I ripped open the box and viewed the rap intro and then went back to bed with my eyes closed tight.
Answering a question on Yahoo! Answers: "What are the most famous sites in the U.S?"
RegalSin wrote:TheJEwpartoftown.com
moh

Post by moh »

I can't take this :lol:
GaijinPunch wrote:Ketsui with suction cup.
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

OMG, This thread lives!
keep 'em coming

Also, @the guy who was worried about necroing this thread: This thread is always worth necroing.
YouTube | Restart Syndrome | 1cclist | Go Play Mars Matrix
Solunas wrote:How to Takumi your scoring system
1) Create Scoring System
2) Make it a multiplier for your actual score
Doctor Butler

Post by Doctor Butler »

RegalSin on Doom:
RegalSin wrote:DOOM still more auwsome, then DOOM3. Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it. What is nice is all the MODs/WADS etc that has been made for it over the years.

Probably strip down, DOOM enough, and it will become, Perfect Dark. I would really love a Perfect Dark, MOD/WAD for this engine. Maybe even an Mirror Edge version, with the physics.
Apparently Doom, a game from 1993, is more feature-rich than Perfect Dark.

Sure... why not.
Moniker

Post by Moniker »

Doctor Butler wrote:RegalSin on Doom:
RegalSin wrote:DOOM still more auwsome, then DOOM3. Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.
Haha, yes. Sigged.
The freaks are rising through the floor.
Recommended XBLIG shmups.
Top 20 Doujin Shmups of ALL TIME.
Mortificator

Post by Mortificator »

That's actually a pretty fair description of the final boss from Doom 3's expansion.

RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

Doctor Butler wrote:Apparently Doom, a game from 1993, is more feature-rich than Perfect Dark.
Did you ever notice that they don't distribute the 1.666 patch or WAD anymore? It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

And yes, an aerodactyle with a man face on it...getting shot in the face by a plasma gun, forever. You are the demons!
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

That is pretty disturbing...
1) Create Scoring System
beatsgo

Post by beatsgo »

I'll plug in some decent ones

On meeting "internet" people
I met some people in real life, from the internet, it was a phunny thing, to end up
at the same place. Ha ha you get to see, the otherside of you.
On our leaders
1. Bring the troops home and let the Orient go and do whatever. You might be thinking the fictional term. When a person uses the word Orient, they are talking about the Arabic/Indian/Turkish/Egypt/Dubai area of the world.
Not Chinese food. Again the two terms are misused. In fact the entire area forms one big moon if you haven't noticed.
2. Make law that states no media or median element is to blame. This means you can't pit blame on any media work. It is like if I own a car, but a
person does not rum Millhouse down.
4. All people with STD, VD, and so forth will be tagged, and listed in a database. We need to get rid of all of these things, and the only way is to
tag people, with tracking devices, or something that shows when they have discharge, because right now people are getting dumber, and dumber,
comming in and admiting they have these things.
5. Get rid of VISAS ( when you travel to a nation you have a limited time )
Before you know what, other nations did not force this so much. However since our nation started it, everybody else follows
6. Don't screw up medicare. Keep it the same way. You have tons of boomers, and their ungreatfull early generation Xers off spring, who will need this, as well as many other people.
7. Force cell phone companies to charge per minute or double charges.
Seriously people wireless stuff like water nowadays, has created a lazy net user, we need to up the amp in value of the net itself. Wireless tech is also less secure along with the speed that is taken granted for.
8. Force highspeed internet services a 200 dollars per month for internet
9. Profanity in schools should be given as a ticket. Yes we are going their.
10. Make it illeagal for non-heterosexual ideas to mentioned in sex education or any public or private school functions.
11. Bring back home making and shop class, along with the arts to schools
12. By law all underwear should have carbon filters built into them, by the makers.
13. Psychology must be declared a religion, and thus a type of cult.

On hip-hop culture
Well, Phat Farm creator, did made the logo represent the “fictional, stereotypical, commercial” seperation of cultures at the time of 1992. Ideas like “Rock vs Rap”, and other childish idea’s at the time.

Basically these ideas are from the hatefilled, people of the 1980's who born/lived during the 1960's, exprienced the drug prolific horrors of the 1970's and we are there children. What anybody can remember from the 1970's is how black people are a big deal, like the Jackson Family. During the 1980's the restoration period of the 1960's people while late was in power.

There is also other effects of this like womans and homosexual rights. Jointed at the hips of darkee rights. Imagine being a woman who had sex with any dark skinned man, regaurdless of race but asked herself was I just raped? Then shite like this created the 1990's self-serviant women. The women who was able to take care of themsleves, divorcees, young women, old women, working women.

As of today, the people in this group are just as phucked up as before. Even worst, they are 20+ and still don’t have the want to get a job or go to college. I mean how do you go from being
innocent to hanging out with special ed rejects, who are self proclaimed gangs. However it even gets worst, there is the counter-culture to this, the geek-nerd culture that is also suffering. While people go for there hopes and dreams, in the background the Asians, Chinese, Indians, Russians, and Jues are taking our jobs and having a normal life in the USA being unaffected by “hip themes”.
On Pc vs Consoles
A console is a micro-controller, like a workstation, they are built for one job. An digital clock is a micro-controller, one job. The videogame system might be able to do other tasks but the programming and time is not worth the effort, to even make a line display.

PC is better because the internet, has a wide array of choices, and is thus cheaper in the long run. You can also have a luxary computer, that does alot more then your bargain for. If your a programmer, you could reverse engineer a videogame system to run on a computer. Better yet hire a programmer to make your emulator of choice. You can own a computer that runs at 10Ghz with over 32Gbits of ram right now, for the price of a new car.

However living in the past ( as most videogames have not yet been played or discovered ) an Intel/PPC etc is good for an older person who wants privacy, and choice in content.

I buy a new game system and get some random blah blah I had from when I was five.

game systems are more or less collectors items meant to be modified. That is it. Unless your a badarse programmer a new game system is useless asides playing a videogame from out of the box.
More on his Xenophobia
Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long. The Brits have it worst, where they want to make a pugly law that prevents men from attempting to flirt with women. Where is the humanity? Oh I guess their is none..........we all are suppose to look up in the sky, and clap hands, and say Amen.

I could marry an ugly Japanese woman, and give birth to a generation that will grow up with some identity of being normal, until the horrible outsiders start to invade. I wouldn't mind being considered an outsider, if I did not have to deal with the morons. 99% of people are followers, in the west.

It has over 50 episodes too, my goooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................... I could sit here and watch this all day long. It i sjust too perfect.
Ex-STGWeekly Crew
Sky of Pin
LoserGaiden
shmups IRC wrote:wich linode wud u fuk
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On jerks eating women:
RegalSin wrote:Another guy hung out with his mom, touring the entire USA.
The guy is a real jerk, and don’t know Nigeran women from Hatian. He also the kinda guy to brag about eatting womens body parts, while giving that God forsaken kiss gret to every girl….
On moleskin notebooks and Jim Crow:
RegalSin wrote:Those are used for artist, to jot down ideas…..stupid.
Today they are still in use. The reason why people use them, is that they have no lines, unlike regular composition books
( which is also in Moleskine form ).

The whole point of the person writing this folks, is to inform us about the invention of drawing books. I myself own the big versions to these. nothing special, just a thin piece of leather or Moleskin as the writer stated.

Wow weeeee, white people ( EUROPEANS ) gave us the invention of MDOERNIZATION, AMERICANIZATION, WESTERNIZATION, and so forth.

I am sooooo happy for all the crap that these White people
put the world threw. They really made every other culture more civilized, especially with war, drugs, chemicals, and Jim crow.
On camping:
RegalSin wrote:Camping is camping. You also know what civilized ( white people do ) write and respond to pro-homo threads like this one.
drauch

Post by drauch »

EUROPEANS.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
Doctor Butler

Post by Doctor Butler »

RegalSin on proper catridge removal:
RegalSin wrote: Well the truth is I would have ripped open the NES just to get into the creamy center
RegalSin on legal liability:
RegalSin wrote: If you did punch a specific person in the face they will attack you or demand treatment.
RegalSin on Minnie Mouse:
RegalSin wrote: If I wanted to see mice looking women media people I could just order nude news or browse the web for Exposed pics and videos.
RegalSin on the social-commentary of domestic living within ThunderCats
RegalSin wrote:his current wife looks like a cheetahs skin rug on a mop stick, and lastly the mother of the daughter he had before he married my mother is jacking him for "owed" child support and she is around 24 while paying child support for the two children he left behind(
RegalSin on 90's television programming:
RegalSin wrote: they are college kids, and more or less country 90210 bumpkings living in saved by the bell
RegalSin does not support cunnilingus:
RegalSin wrote: I want to have sexual intercourse with your vagina
There's more. There's always more.
PAPER/ARTILLERY

Post by PAPER/ARTILLERY »

RegalSin wrote: I want to have sexual intercourse with your vagina
Perfect. Can I have this on a Valentine's card please?
Freedom Is Not Defined By Safety

NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On who is the most beautiful woman in the House of the Dead series:
RegalSin wrote:Everybody knows that first, girl you encounter, ( which is basically a repeat of that girl you encounter, in that other game ), is the most nicest looking thing in the entire, game, without nipples, sexual position, bondage, or something else not mentioned.
On Captain America:
RegalSin wrote:Capcain American
On Samuel L. Jackson, most famous for his roles as the Punisher and Blade:
RegalSin wrote:He is sappose to be the Punisher, whichever one it is. Does he looks anything like the "Punisher" or "Blade" ???? Remember Spider-man, animation ( the awesome 1990's one ), and the Punisher, pretty much was, attempting to assassinate him and Peter Parker. Then of course "Blade" was in Spider-man. Funny isn't it.

Snakes on a plane, will be remember, because of the lame title, title itself. Sam, character is loosely remember by those three films that forms a saga. Remember that one film. with him being the pussy, pussy, pussy man.
Squire Grooktook

Post by Squire Grooktook »

RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Ha ha ha this is the best one yet.
RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
Moniker

Post by Moniker »

Doctor Butler wrote:RegalSin on proper catridge removal:
RegalSin wrote: Well the truth is I would have ripped open the NES just to get into the creamy center
Missed this one. Sigged for poetic truth.
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

RegalSin on best game of 2013:
RegalSin wrote:Their is no best game of the year for 2013, I would say

Portal
Portal 2
Vulgarr the Viking
Moniker

Post by Moniker »

I'm boggled, and a little bit impressed, that someone so prolific would make so many consistent spelling errors. Maybe this marks the beginning of a new dialect? I sappose!
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On food:
RegalSin wrote:I think I also have had the pleasure of eating claims, that were still alive. I through that up, and made waste, that made my bathroom smell like the sea for awhile. THis was one of those all you can eat buffet, with a bunch of things you folks have mentioned, and more. Hair in my noodles as well.
On atheists:
RegalSin wrote:Atheist are not smarter, they are just damn lucky, that people who believe in god, are not Atheist.
On women:
RegalSin wrote:If a woman had a big bush, or palm, I wouldn't mind rubbing against it.
On oral hygiene:
RegalSin wrote:If she does not love, you or like you, then you need to have a fresh breath. People are stupid like that...

Mouth infections, are to be carefully monitored, however I like this rule. Infections can spread via other parts of the body. You got problems, don't bother kissing. That is a medical relationship, not real love. You gotta really care about the person, to kiss them, and they have problems.
On public displays of affection:
RegalSin wrote:It is okay to kiss in public, if people feel intimidated to commit suicide, that is their problem. I have seen all kinds of kissing, outdoors. Not an issue, unless your a saint. AGAIN I HAVE SEEN PASSIONATE KISSING, unless your a monk, feeling up yourself, just look away. Yes I have seen it on the high street, low street, uptown, down town, right in front of my face, by older adults, and so forth. Kissing is not special, so much, do not be a crybaby and hide it.

You know what I do not like seeing outside? I hate when people touch other people, like if they are hot objects. I mean the gaydar rubbing fest, or even the finger bs. Cressing the body is one thing, but touching is lame. If your going to touch, go for where the sun don't shine, and get some fluid, so everybody could see how much you guys are infatuated.
Herr Schatten

Post by Herr Schatten »

I think it's the punctuation that never stops to amaze me. It's like someone dropped a bag full of commas on his texts and watched them landing in totally random places.
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On life:
RegalSin wrote:Okay, lets be clear. A person who is more intelligent, is more likely to become a non-heterosexual. I will admit, I have thought about getting money for sex, before. I am still thinking about it. I dislike, and disagree with prostitution, but at the same time, life is a like a box of chocolates.
On wise words:
RegalSin wrote:Remember, and an elephant never forgets.
On Obama:
RegalSin wrote:He is doing a fine don gon, jobs.
President_Obama

Post by President_Obama »

Hmm
Robert Anton Wilson wrote:
To an entirely rational person, the whole world seems insane.
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

:lol: Aw man. RegalSin never gets tiresome. Thanks for the latest, NTSC-J
Moniker wrote:I'm boggled, and a little bit impressed, that someone so prolific would make so many consistent spelling errors. Maybe this marks the beginning of a new dialect? I sappose!
It kinda doesn't surprise me. Since Firefox got autocorrection, I've noticed there were some words that I just didn't know how to spell right. I used to spell Ridiculous as Rediculous, for example. There are others. Spelling is one of those things that some people are just not very good at, and in fairness, English is a language with some fucked up spelling.
Herr Schatten wrote:I think it's the punctuation that never stops to amaze me. It's like someone dropped a bag full of commas on his texts and watched them landing in totally random places.
:lol: I only just started noticing this when I was reading NTSC-J's last two posts, after reading your post. Good stuff.
1) Create Scoring System
Doctor Butler

Post by Doctor Butler »

Do you remember Christian Weston Chandler?

RegalSin provides the same level of incoherent insanity. I feel kind of bad reading this thread, since it's pretty likely he suffers from some sort of delusional mental disability, but I can't get enough of these quotes, because I'm a terrible person.
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

Doctor Butler wrote:Do you remember Christian Weston Chandler?

RegalSin provides the same level of incoherent insanity. I feel kind of bad reading this thread, since it's pretty likely he suffers from some sort of delusional mental disability, but I can't get enough of these quotes, because I'm a terrible person.
Yeah, this is kinda true :(
Poor guy.
1) Create Scoring System
Squire Grooktook

Post by Squire Grooktook »

NTSC-J wrote: On wise words:
RegalSin wrote:Remember, and an elephant never forgets.
"An elephant never forgets, but I forget what the elephant remembered."

-Ed

Aeon Zenith - My STG.
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On attending school functions:
RegalSin wrote:You know what is even worst, when they had their events, which I still go to from time to time. I ate the pizza, and my balls, eventually started to hurt, like if they were on fire.
On a college professor:
RegalSin wrote:the raisin/whoopie goldberg, crumpled up one
On another college professor:
RegalSin wrote:Did I mention, how she could not stand to hear the word bitch...Seriously, I mean I comfortable, because I have a bitch at home, or at least I wish she was a bitch...Usually it can mean an annoying woman ( which is what it means, when it comes to women ). However she took the term literally. I explain the meaning to her, and she looks like she is about the explode over hearing that word.
On modern gaming:
RegalSin wrote:To even be clear, gaming is not going through a drought, it is giving people a chance, to follow their dream, when they could have not.
On feminists:
RegalSin wrote:That was my experience. I have seen the truth, and dem bitches are'n heat.
gct

Post by gct »

LordHypnos wrote:
Doctor Butler wrote:Do you remember Christian Weston Chandler?

Yeah, this is kinda true :(
Poor guy.
NOT true. CWC is disgusting and repulsive and while I would read his materials with what can only be described as some horrid fascination, I cannot say I actually enjoy it.

I look forward to laughing at newly unearthed RegalSin quotes every morning which are mostly harmless. Except for the comments about underage girls which are still somehow hilarious, RS seems aware enough to not act these out.

How I feel about reading media from these two characters:
CWC media: Please when will this stop?
RegalSin media: Please I hope this never stops!
President_Obama

Post by President_Obama »

Is this guy not just acting out a persona, trolling?
Robert Anton Wilson wrote:
To an entirely rational person, the whole world seems insane.