The Quotable RegalSin

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
e_tank

Re: The Quotable RegalSin

Post by e_tank »

nooooOOOooOOooOoOOO!!1!11 i'm gonna miss senor cardgage.. i mean regalsin
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

On how to properly start a haul thread:
RegalSin wrote:Show pictures of anything that is material. Your car, bike and extra bike pieces, your cloned enhanced manimal, your Funbags or nips, your new dvdplayer, your 8 track tapes of Kenny G Rogers, your destruc bot H302, your monkeys paw, your internet dick, your light saber, your spy gear, your M47, your B-16, your blackbird, your black cherry, your blue Titan, your framed pencil, and more importantly any toy for any age even a boulder breaker back from the stone age.
Hahaha that is actually genius
who wants to see my internet dick?
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

"unpregnat"

omigawd ~<3
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On what's wrong with the world:
RegalSin wrote:Murder
Homosexauls
Troubled youth
Black America
Drugs
Group Violence
Prostitution
KKK
Neo Naszi
Naszi Party being turn into the KKK
Organizations and Syndicates
Rape
Counterfitting
Lying outloud
Profanity in schools
Death by a body giving up
Death by Cancer
Death by cloged Arteries
Stress and Peer Pressure
Sciencetology and Buddism
IRAQ
Kosovo

America also needs less Pale and Char Coal looking people and more Tan skinned people since tthis will eliminate the diffrence between dark and light.

Where could I E-mail or mail to if I want to address my ideas and Opinions?
On common sense:
RegalSin wrote:Also DO NOT LEAVE STUFF ON A CART OF SCOTTER WHILE KIDS ARE HANGING OUT. IF SO LEAVE IT TIED DOWN REAL GOOD IN A CASE.
On why Japan has it better:
RegalSin wrote:Also in my life I barely sawed any beauties. I mean rightnow I could close my eyes and see every single girl I tought was great looking and all but when you get down to it you never really had to do that in Japan since most girls was fine like that. Even the thick skined ones.

They had better funbags then us that was well taken care of. We had spanish women and I at least was sourounded by West Indian Beauties. I am not kidding there Funbags was more open and probably gave real support rather then making us work our behinds off playing rael boxxel just to realize we wasted our time on them.

Whne was the last time a girl lied on your back and was used as a back ajuster and looked good enough to call her whatever came out of her womb yours without considering side effects.
On being a feminist:
RegalSin wrote:More or less the Girls looks like crap and hey your going to get raped if your walking messing around guys who think your 17-19. I mean every guy on the train who heard this was ewh like in a ball park and everybody does the wave.

Then about hearing a girl talk about abortions at the age of 13. Having a discussion over it like it's a normal thing( these are some close people I know ). I said any
person who do that is a witch. More important they use the word "Kill it"

Lastly I hate the girls sleeping with College guys or guys not even in there same gere. I mean thats a loser for you to be going after Jr. High girls and is in College. Imagine the guy who spent 12 years in the same high school just bang freshmen. Then again women are proud of this.

Lastly the reason why women have a hard time finding guys even when they are pretty is the fact. A guy takes one good look at her and says "you have been all over the place and you probably screwed up other men in your days you used pile of extremental waste of leggs. I don't care if you have children or a bad life you probably hurt more people with your words and actions. Your better off being turn upside down and used as a airfreshener"

Look I am happy with my life and women but I can't stand women who says things that are Ewh not meant for ears of men. When a man says things he says it with feeling and expresion but women says it like a normal thing even outdoors.
On dad:
RegalSin wrote:The thing is right now this is many years after that happen and the thing is he lost his promotion after telling a worker not to sleep on the job, all grey unincluding his skin, has like five children in one house, his current wife looks like a cheetahs skin rug on a mop stick, and lastly the mother of the daughter he had before he married my mother is jacking him for "owed" child support and she is around 24 while paying child support for the two children he left behind( still paying for me the fact I am college), he needs to lose some weight and is starting to ride a bike back and forth like some guy who just got his license, and his father never went after his mother when she left for not telling his father about the son she had that was his father( he has like five brothers).
More thoughts on being a feminist:
RegalSin wrote:Also I hate when women thinks they are on top of the world when in reality the man wants her for her body or whats worst she just want him for the time. Not kidding I mean I could imagine and remember all these girls in my life and the truth is when they was the most popular girl in school they was getting the most hardest and leanest cocks which I am sure got plenlty of moisterising. Hey there lives might be on a winning streak but no they are just a waste of time for me. Like this one girl who in Jr High she was dating the Star Basket Ball Player of our Regiment ( this guy was really into it )
Squire Grooktook

Post by Squire Grooktook »

RegalSin wrote:Your better off being turn upside down and used as a airfreshene
I don't get how that is supposed to work.
RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

Squire Grooktook wrote:
I believe he's alluding to the scent of female genitalia.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned - No zuo no die

dex

Post by dex »

Well, obviously.
Ruldra

Post by Ruldra »

My God, is this guy STILL delivering quotes? This is amazing.

He should compile all his thoughts into a book. It'll be like one of those mystical books that turn people insane when read.
[Youtube | 1cc list | Steam]
mastermx wrote:
xorthen wrote:You guys are some hardcore MOFOs and masochists.
This is the biggest compliment you can give to people on this forum.
AntiFritz

Post by AntiFritz »

Ruldra wrote:My God, is this guy STILL delivering quotes? This is amazing.

He should compile all his thoughts into a book. It'll be like one of those mystical books that turn people insane when read.
A lot of them are taken from his posts on other forums, of which there are many.
RegalSin wrote:Rape is very shakey subject. It falls into the catergory of Womens right, Homosexaul rights, and Black rights.
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

Squire Grooktook wrote:
SLOTH
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On asking Gamestop the tough questions:
RegalSin wrote:Did you ever notice an employee puting there hands on costumers like soul mates when the employee is much too aged?...

Is your manager bald or carries a frown ?...

Well at this GS I remember this sales person who would put there hands on little kids when they was just reaching for the Gamestop cards and would stare into there eyes telling them "I will get that for you"

The same sales rep would have there arms hanging off costumers asking if they want to pre-order...

Did you ever see a manager beg for there job on there knees or leave the cases open while taking there lunch break after being told the entire store was going to be laid off?

has your GS ever let people hang out and play music while playing there favoirte game of there choice?

Did you ever have a GS affair with one of the new or used employees?
On having grey hair:
RegalSin wrote:I have a single Sliver( Not grey) Hair sticking up in the middle of my head.

It's probably normal since I had it from when I was 14 or 17. then again after dealing with the craptacullar school I had to dealth with the family I was born into again and again and again. Then again maybe it's from all Jakcing off I did earlier on in life or the couple of times I drank Alcohol products by accident when I was two, five, and eleven. Nope it's probably all the hate I have sealed inside from over the years.

You do know the reason people die is the fact they kill themselves?
On ghettos:
RegalSin wrote:There is no such thing as the Ghetto. A group people living like if they was in another country is a Ghetto.
On life:
RegalSin wrote:When life bites you in where it hurts the most you have to bite back. I see my past martes from time to time good and bad it's like the hate disspears and
we are supporting each other on our crotches.
On lessons learned from games:
RegalSin wrote:I learned the phrase "Kiss my dick and suck my ass" from Mystical Ninja...

I learned the phrase "Snap Pussy" from Super Mario RPG...

God Almighty I realize now that most games take things and themes from real life. Videogames took my life away like the Natives during colonial times. Before Videogames my life was paradise like the series Ann Of Green Gables.
Yes I laughing right now..I want to go home to my beautiful feilds green on the slanted rock.
On RegalSin Jr.:
RegalSin wrote:What I plan to do is not let my "Children" touch my "Collection" at all. LIke my imports and Lab items. On the other hand I would let RegalSin Jr at the stuff I could careless for. Like the games I want to sell you folks, anything that has no box and is stained, and any game I would like to see mashed up.
On fashion trends:
RegalSin wrote:Asians walk around in velvet running pants all the time which is nicer on the skin.
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

Videogames took my life away like the Natives during colonial times.
That's a keeper.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned - No zuo no die

Ruldra

Post by Ruldra »

RegalSin wrote:America also needs less Pale and Char Coal looking people and more Tan skinned people since tthis will eliminate the diffrence between dark and light.
RegalSin wrote:we are supporting each other on our crotches.
RegalSin wrote:You do know the reason people die is the fact they kill themselves?
mastermx wrote:
trap15

Post by trap15 »

RegalSin wrote:You do know the reason people die is the fact they kill themselves?
Had to switch my quote to this. It's too goddamn good.
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
neorocker

Post by neorocker »

RegalSin wrote:RegalSin Jr
Please
Eno

Post by Eno »

RegalSin wrote:I want to go home to my beautiful feilds green on the slanted rock.
Maybe one day :cry:
RS Kusoscores | Avatar taken from xkcd
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

On his own writing:
First off, the first two paragraphs is all gibberish from the heart. So you might as well skip to the last paragraph.
On what he wants from his world leaders:
1. Bring the troops home and let the Orient go and do whatever. You might be thinking the fictional term. When a person uses the word Orient, they are talking about the Arabic/Indian/Turkish/Egypt/Dubai area of the world.
Not Chinese food. Again the two terms are misused. In fact the entire area forms one big moon if you haven't noticed.
2. Make law that states no media or median element is to blame. This means you can't pit blame on any media work. It is like if I own a car, but a
person does not rum Millhouse down.
4. All people with STD, VD, and so forth will be tagged, and listed in a database. We need to get rid of all of these things, and the only way is to
tag people, with tracking devices, or something that shows when they have discharge, because right now people are getting dumber, and dumber,
comming in and admiting they have these things.
5. Get rid of VISAS ( when you travel to a nation you have a limited time )
Before you know what, other nations did not force this so much. However since our nation started it, everybody else follows
6. Don't screw up medicare. Keep it the same way. You have tons of boomers, and their ungreatfull early generation Xers off spring, who will need this, as well as many other people.
7. Force cell phone companies to charge per minute or double charges.
Seriously people wireless stuff like water nowadays, has created a lazy net user, we need to up the amp in value of the net itself. Wireless tech is also less secure along with the speed that is taken granted for.
8. Force highspeed internet services a 200 dollars per month for internet
9. Profanity in schools should be given as a ticket. Yes we are going their.
10. Make it illeagal for non-heterosexual ideas to mentioned in sex education or any public or private school functions.
11. Bring back home making and shop class, along with the arts to schools
12. By law all underwear should have carbon filters built into them, by the makers.
13. Phycology must be declared a religion, and thus a type of cult.
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

trap15 wrote:
Had to switch my quote to this. It's too goddamn good.
Oh god, now I'm going to be reading RegalSin posts in the voice of Ramon Salazar.

"Don't you know that no one dies without a cause?"
Krooze L-Roy

Post by Krooze L-Roy »

This thread is just crazy to me. If the guy is so harmless that that even the offensive stuff he was banned for saying is universally considered amusing and hilarious, why was he banned in the first place? That's like kicking a woman out of your bed because she was unladylike enough to get naked.

You guys could be enjoying new material right now. Instead, you're sifting through his leftovers looking for crumbs! Are you sure he was the insane one?
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Krooze L-Roy wrote:This thread is just crazy to me. If the guy is so harmless that that even the offensive stuff he was banned for saying is universally considered amusing and hilarious, why was he banned in the first place? That's like kicking a woman out of your bed because she was unladylike enough to get naked.

You guys could be enjoying new material right now. Instead, you're sifting through his leftovers looking for crumbs! Are you sure he was the insane one?
Preaching to the choir, dear sir
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

I can't speak for the rest of the staff, but in my personal opinion if combustible nonsense like this is to be enjoyed, it's best enjoyed from a distance.
Ruldra

Post by Ruldra »

9. Profanity in schools should be given as a ticket. Yes we are going their.
mastermx wrote:
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

Krooze L-Roy wrote:This thread is just crazy to me. If the guy is so harmless that that even the offensive stuff he was banned for saying is universally considered amusing and hilarious, why was he banned in the first place? That's like kicking a woman out of your bed because she was unladylike enough to get naked.

I hate to be That Guy, but RegalSin was really disrupting some topics (that's the story, anyway) at the same time that he has already had years of output on various forums to look through, so we're probably good for a long while.

I just weep to think of all the interesting topical commentaries on Seibu, Toaplan, and especially Cave that we won't get now. Even though he is a truly international forum citizen who we can't claim as "our own" like PC-Engine Fan X! or the late Robotron, he touches hearts wherever he goes, and sometimes hits you in the face with a crazy post out of nowhere too.
BIL

Post by BIL »

BulletMagnet wrote:I can't speak for the rest of the staff, but in my personal opinion if combustible nonsense like this is to be enjoyed, it's best enjoyed from a distance.
More like CRUELMAGNET ^_~

Moniker

Post by Moniker »

BulletMagnet wrote:I can't speak for the rest of the staff, but in my personal opinion if combustible nonsense like this is to be enjoyed, it's best enjoyed from a distance.
Yeah, I have to agree. Having forum members import nuggets of interwebz gold is good enough. Elsewise, it's like trying to concentrate in a movie theater while your hilariously ignorant uncle keeps talking in your ear.
The freaks are rising through the floor.
Recommended XBLIG shmups.
Top 20 Doujin Shmups of ALL TIME.
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On RPGs and fighting games:
RegalSin wrote:Then women and sex icons that appears in bothe Geres like the Bountiful Chung-Lee, the Petite but stick on chested Tifa( Tiffany), the classy Aerith,
The Blonde animal like Cammy White, or even the "Sex for Pussy" Mai Shiranui
with the bounce that is again featured in Dead or Alive Kasumi who looks rather like Ranmas Kasumi. The point is sex is present is both geres even in the 2d days and Sex Sells.

The point is both players of the seprate geres longs for that world.
On money:
RegalSin wrote:You need money to get good looking girls in the bed since good looking girls is under age and is easy to please with money.

You need money to get goody two shoes college girls in bed since they go after men with apartments and jobs...

The point is unless you are natural strong, live in house that is paid off and belongs to the family and has solar power, and use a water car then you will need money.
On Japanese women:
RegalSin wrote:Japanese are short and Asian women are small in that area. About man with big wanger if you are an American and able to make it to Japan in less then a day to get some fast pussy you gotta be loaded or horny or insane, laoded, and horny.
On Freddy Krueger:
RegalSin wrote:Feddy Cugar
On the video game industry:
RegalSin wrote:The thing is Amerkia is behind Jinpang Times and right now Amerkas Crime is rising along with it's naturla Amerika stupidity. Again unlike Jinpang our food sucks, our sexaul harrasment laws stinks, Fatty women rule our courts, A Clinton or whatever Hillary is in a position of power, and Amerika kids can get left back in the third grade and is being teached about sexaul harrasment n the first grade.

Yes our country sucks yet to other place we are super cool and funky. The point is Videogames is over the top when it comes to production and is not so easily edited like the 700Mb discs with Pixel perfect playback
BIL

Post by BIL »

Yep, this is definitely the optimal arrangement for RS enjoyment. Image
NTSC-J wrote:On RPGs and fighting games:
RegalSin wrote:Then women and sex icons that appears in bothe Geres like the Bountiful Chung-Lee, the Petite but stick on chested Tifa( Tiffany), the classy Aerith,
The Blonde animal like Cammy White, or even the "Sex for Pussy" Mai Shiranui
with the bounce that is again featured in Dead or Alive Kasumi who looks rather like Ranmas Kasumi. The point is sex is present is both geres even in the 2d days and Sex Sells.

The point is both players of the seprate geres longs for that world.
So true, so true. Are we really that different? If only fans of disparate genres could wake up and smell the Sex for Pussy, we could all get along.
AweOfShe

Post by AweOfShe »

I'm glad this thread gets to stay at least. This is already better than the entirety of the PS4/XB1 thread. ;)
trap15

Post by trap15 »

RegalSin wrote:You need money to get good looking girls in the bed since good looking girls is under age and is easy to please with money.
9_9
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
PAPER/ARTILLERY

Post by PAPER/ARTILLERY »

NTSC-J wrote: On Freddy Krueger:
Dude stop it, you're killing me over here.
Freedom Is Not Defined By Safety