Free copy of Alien Abduction

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
AiD

Free copy of Alien Abduction

Post by AiD »

That's right, I'm giving away FREE copies of my game Alien Abduction

How do you get one? Well, all you have to do is download the demo, play the game and post your score online. Come in the top 5 on the online high score table and the full version is yours.

You've got until the end of August to register your best score.

Rules
Progression game mode.

Only your highest score counts.

Any 'PUMPKIN' entries are mine and obviously do not count - so you could be outside the top 5 and still be a winner!

To stop any 'I'm Spartacus' moments to claim your prize you'll need to confirm the IPAddress allocated when you posted your winning score, so make sure you know how to get it and store it somewhere safe. When the competition closes send me an email with the IPAddress on it to confirm your identity.

Judges decision is final, blah, blah, blah, etc.

Email address to claim your prize is: paul DOT cunningham AT pumpkin DASH games DOT net

Have fun and play fair!

alien abduction can be found here
Ceph

Post by Ceph »

I am running win2k. I have a 2-axis 8-button usb joypad (thrustmaster), which is recognized by the game and which even works for navigating through the options, but in the game itself the d-pad does not work, only the fire-buttons. Is this a bug or a restriction of the demo?
AiD

Post by AiD »

oops that does give the impression its my game :oops:

but I just copied that post from the author from another site

maybe posting here
will help