Ton of new videos for rajirugi

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
TGK

Post by TGK »

Randorama wrote:
TGK wrote:I just watched all the videos and then looped the tutorial video for about 20 times :D

silly gameplay, goofy but creative graphic style, and music that makes one question the sanity of the developers... good stuff.

is it just me but why do I keep making a mental connection between this game and Gunnac.
Milestone are ex-Compile programmers,so...
good point.
This causes to me a sensation of badness. - Stormwatch
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

I too am hoping for a DC port, this looks better the more I see of it. Sure, maybe a little "doujin'ish" but any shooter that looks like a manic shmup with an RSG style sword has my attention. And yes, I am a rabid JGR fan. :P If it looks fan made, those are some of the best "fan made" graphics I have seen. The overall presentation looks slick so far.
Super Laydock

Post by Super Laydock »

pixelcorps wrote:is it just me or does this look like some cheap doujin game on the pc?
I am with you on this one! This game "looks" (graphic wise and gameplay wise -from the look of the vids) like absolutely below avarage. I don't like this cell shaded approach here one bit and apart from that the "action" seems no fun at all to me.

I really like Chaos Field (yes I am part of ths elusive cult I guess...;)), but I couldn't care less to get hyped for a DC port of this game! Port it to X-box or something... :twisted:
Barroom hero!
Bathroom hero!
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

Speaking of Milestone shmups, are there any Superplay videos of Chaos Field around??
superhitachi4

Post by superhitachi4 »

Been looking forward to this game, and Senko no Ronde for months. Really hope they see DC ports. :)