Under Defeat HD

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
jehu

Re: Under Defeat HD

Post by jehu »

Arino wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:27 pm It's by Shitty Connection so they will fuck it up as usual. I'd rather play the Naomi/DC/360 version.
The Saturn Tribute debacle really fucked these guys, because CC's main team has been turning in good homework for quite some time now.

Psyvariar Delta, Game Tengoku Remix, Deathsmiles I + II, and Akai Katana are all must-haves from this generation of ports IMO. These are the guys doing Under Defeat. Going to be fine - maybe a few issues at launch, but they're reliable enough for the fix.
FunktionJCB

Re: Under Defeat HD

Post by FunktionJCB »

jehu wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 pm The Saturn Tribute debacle really fucked these guys, because CC's main team has been turning in good homework for quite some time now.

Psyvariar Delta, Game Tengoku Remix, Deathsmiles I + II, and Akai Katana are all must-haves from this generation of ports IMO. These are the guys doing Under Defeat. Going to be fine - maybe a few issues at launch, but they're reliable enough for the fix.
Indeed. It really did a number on their reputation.

Even in the Saturn Tribute series, they did good work with the PC versions of Elevator Action Returns, and Metal Black (well, with the later I have a problem using the analogue stick on my controller, but besides that, it's a very competent release).