Gundemonium Recollection

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
RNGmaster

Gundemonium Recollection

Post by RNGmaster »

Default settings and all that jazz. Extends at every 1 mil, 3 lives, and no cheats.
--------------------
Please post scores in this format:

Code: Select all

Name - Character/Earl Type - Score - Stage and Substage

Novice

1. KMG - Sarabande - 6,655,270 - ALL
Revised

1. KMG - Eryth - 23,735,830 - ALL 
2. Enigma - Blue Moon - 18,362,570 - All
3. Korszca - Eryth - 14,181,840 - ALL
4. RNGmaster - Esmerelda - 7,718,850 - 5
5. LaserGun - Rengensberg - 6,998,210 - ALL 
Unlimited

1. Enigma - Elixirel - 19,567,150 - All
Demonic

1. Kyper - Eryth - 65,612,220 - ALL
Ain Soph Aur

1.Enigma - Elixirel - 17,305,410 - XXX
Resources: ST
Last edited by RNGmaster on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Kyper

Re: Gundemonium Recollection

Post by Kyper »

Guess I'll start this off with an okayish Demonic score:

Demonic
Kyper - Eryth - 65,612,220 - 5 (ALL)

Screenie here. If it matters, I took down the true last boss and I'm using Steam v1.00.
RNGmaster

Post by RNGmaster »

Goddamn man. I wish I could see the replay.
Kyper

Post by Kyper »

Eh, replay isn't too impressive. Playing for score gives you plenty of extends to survive whatever Demonic throws at you.

Watching other replays is weird, I think that at the moment it's set up that you can only look at your friend's replays (on the online scoreboard, filter by friends with Bomb, highlight someone's name and then press the Pause/Menu button). If you're still interested you can add me on steam (kypertrast) and watch my replay that way
LaserGun

Post by LaserGun »

Revised
LaserGun - Rengensberg - 6,998,210 - ALL

Crappy 'just wanted to clear the game for now' score.
RNGmaster

Post by RNGmaster »

Updated! Will post some of my scores tomorrow time permitting.

I'm CloverOfLuck. I sent an email to you, kyper.
Korszca

Post by Korszca »

Revised
Korszca - Eryth - 14,181,840 - ALL

Could do a lot better, but meh.
Replay here if anyone wants it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eRoLksWJpQ
Chaos Phoenixma

Post by Chaos Phoenixma »

Edit: let's get rid of all those old scores.

Ain Soph Aur
Enigma- Angela- 3,926,580- K

Have a lot of practice to do here.

Unlimited
Enigma- Elixirel- 19,567,150- All

This character is more meant as a Demonic difficulty character. No Demonic Shifts means no avoiding rank downs for getting an extend with full lives, which means you're pretty much capped on the rank just by using her. And dying to avoid it just gets the rank down then instead. No Transmigrate option means she's the worst for scoring, since she can't get the TLB, not that I was anywhere close to the ability level on this horrible run. Entering stage 5 on my last life and still pulling it off was nice, even though I refused to bomb the final form for some extra bonus, which cost me all but my last life.

I'll still seriously be using her for Demonic and Ain Soph Aur though since I'm looking more at clearing those 2 modes, not necessarily clearing with good score. Now if only if I could figure out how to handle Stage 2 Demonic, so that I could actually get somewhere in the game.

Revised
Enigma- Blue Moon- 18,362,570-All

TLB clear. Too bad I completely screwed up the fight getting only around 3 million of it. I also died enough on it and screwed up grazespots and other stuff so that I ended with phase level 3 after the fight, and it almost timed out so garbage clear bonus. I was expecting around 18 million off of it based on that's what I got when I cleared the fight in Matrix Orders mode, but I guess lower phase level plus the screw ups reduce it a lot. Still, I don't know what would be considered an optimal fight on this mode in scoring terms.
Chaos Phoenixma

Ain Soph Aur
Enigma- Elixirel -9,856,660 - W

I don't know when I'll get a better run than this. I obviously wasn't expecting to get that far. I game overed on Karen and Mio's opener because I forgot how the attack worked, so that will hopefully not happen next time I get a run that actually has potential. Still, my screwups on the boss rush didn't help things.

Edit:

Ain Soph Aur
Enigma- Elixirel- 15,578,640 - W

I do not know what exactly I did different in this run, so I can't even get close to matching it. Also, this mode can be pretty infuriating with some of the randomness.
Chaos Phoenixma

Ain Soph Aur
Enigma- Elixirel- 17,305,410 - XXX

I just can't finish off or time out XXX Lotus Blacker for the All. It's so much harder than GundeadliGne's TLB version even though you can actually use bombs on this one without it full healing(it only heals some). I don't think I'm likely to beat this score, even if I clear the mode. I'm still going to try to clear the mode, but with no way to practice the X/XX/XXX stage bosses without having to play through the entire mode first, I don't know if I'll even clear.
SuperSoaker360

Post by SuperSoaker360 »

Revised
KMG - Eryth - 23,735,830 - ALL

Plenty of room for improvement.
Could have made the TLB but I was too busy having fun spamming Demonic Shift during the boss fight.
1CC List | YouTube Channel | Twitter | RebKMG/KMG
RegalSin wrote:Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.
SuperSoaker360

Post by SuperSoaker360 »

Novice
KMG - Sarabande - 6,655,270 - ALL

#5 on the screenshot, to save you the trouble of looking.
1CC List | YouTube Channel | Twitter | RebKMG/KMG
RegalSin wrote:Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.
Battletoad

Post by Battletoad »

Novice
Battletoad - Meialfisar - 5,802,650 - ALL

Revised
Battletoad - Primula - 15,349,430 - ALL

No TLB since I am veeery far away from the necessary ability level of 100 (because I indeed suck).

Anyway, nice game for a while, but I can't see me spending much more time with it from now on.
iMauroPB

Post by iMauroPB »

iMauroPB - Eryth - 62,404,160 - ALL (TLB)

This is when i got the Betelgeuse trophy (Yes, its the PS3 version)
PuToTyra

Post by PuToTyra »

I'm posting my high score for unlimited difficulty, yes, but more importantly, I want to use this opportunity to ask a question; How tf does delay work in this game?

As you can see, some of my scores have 54-55% delay-these are the games I played on 30fps and some have 0.55-1% delay-these are the games I played on 20fps. Now then, 100x increase in delay should be a huge deal right? The thing is, I literally see no difference. I even tested it-I played the game at 30 fps, got 26 million, then I played the game at 20 fps, got 23 million, same stage and similar skill level. NOTHING at all seemed easier/harder.

Now then, in other games, whenever delay occurs-that is, a drop in fps-the gameplay becomes visibly laggy/choppy and the bullets are slowing down or downright teleporting. Mind you, this is a poorly ported steam version-were fullscreen act like stretched 800x600 and my total play time is apparently 4 hours(its 120) :D

EDIT:also, ive tried playing on 60 fps now and im getting 3.50 esque delay, which is more then on 20fps but less then on 30 and it's all weird
grayst

Post by grayst »

As usuall, i'm 20 years late to the party. Nevertheless, is scoring demonic challenges a thing? The same way as the touhou photogames are being scored? Is there a replay database somewhere?