Prehistoric Isle 2

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
Despatche

Re: Prehistoric Isle 2

Post by Despatche »

Hi, I happened to be playing this recently and I also happened to see my post in the old thread. I want to apologize for that post, particularly to spadgy. I was just very frustrated over what had happened, which was a giant mess with me at the center. I still very much am frustrated about the whole thing, just in a very different way. I swear that I was not frustrated or upset at spadgy for any reason, or at least I certainly don't remember it. I cannot imagine why I ever would be, as spadgy is one of the Cool People around here, and I remain sad he doesn't stop by much anymore. Thank you for running this new thread, even if hardly anyone cares for this game.

Somewhat more on-topic though, I quickly looked into what's going on with the whole Life/Hero thing. It is indeed a region difference, just like the Strikers Plus life count; Japan PI2 gets lifebars by default, while everyone else gets lives by default. Sigh. I can only guess that the game was only meant to have lifebars and Yumekobo just chickened out for some reason. Note that I said default, as you can change it to whichever you want in any region. The AES version works the same, but you can't seem to change the life type. I don't know how any of this works. Dumb mechanic.
Rage Pro, Rage Fury, Rage MAXX!