Help! My new Hrap-SE for 360 won't sync!

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
ToiletKid77

Help! My new Hrap-SE for 360 won't sync!

Post by ToiletKid77 »

I just recieved the joystick today and the xbox guide button keeps flashing. I've tried to sync it up numerous times, and nothing. Any weird trick I have to do to get it to sync up? Thanks.
drunkninja24

Re: Help! My new Hrap-SE for 360 won't sync!

Post by drunkninja24 »

Have you tried all the USB ports on the 360 (even the one on the back)? Barring that, I would say the stick is defective. It should sync up no problems as soon as you plug it in.
ToiletKid77

Post by ToiletKid77 »

Yeah I tried all 3 :(. That would suck hardcore..but thanks for the response!
ToiletKid77

Post by ToiletKid77 »

Ok so the guide button and start button can turn on the 360..but that's the only function that works. So angggrrryy ..
PC Engine Fan X!

Post by PC Engine Fan X! »

You'd have to get in contact with Hori USA and get that defective HRAP SE joystick replaced with a brand new 100% working one. It might be about $20 in S&H fees to send it back to them though. As always, all Hori products sold in the USA come with a 90-day warranty (as mentioned on their site).

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Daigohji

Post by Daigohji »

Are you remembering to hold the sync button on the front of the console rather than just pressing the guide button on the HRAP?
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

Daigohji wrote:Are you remembering to hold the sync button on the front of the console rather than just pressing the guide button on the HRAP?
Isn't there a sync button on the HORI stick itself? I have a HORI Tekken 6 stick that won't sync (it's at a friends house, so I haven't put much time in figuring it out though). So I'm rather interested in the solution to this as well.
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
drunkninja24

Post by drunkninja24 »

emphatic wrote:
Daigohji wrote:Are you remembering to hold the sync button on the front of the console rather than just pressing the guide button on the HRAP?
Isn't there a sync button on the HORI stick itself? I have a HORI Tekken 6 stick that won't sync (it's at a friends house, so I haven't put much time in figuring it out though). So I'm rather interested in the solution to this as well.
It should be somewhere on the Tekken 6 stick, since it's wireless. The HRAP EX-SE doesn't have a sync button though, since it's wired.
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

drunkninja24 wrote:It should be somewhere on the Tekken 6 stick, since it's wireless. The HRAP EX-SE doesn't have a sync button though, since it's wired.
Oops, sorry.
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
ToiletKid77

Post by ToiletKid77 »

Yep you're right, it was 20 dollars to ship back. But I shipped it back to the seller, and got it from somewhere else. Getting my 2nd Hrap-SE in the mail today..hope this one works!
PsychoGun
Banned User

Post by PsychoGun »

That sucks man, glad you sent it back. My TE came with a cracked headphone port out of the box brand new, and I sent it back and all was good. I'm thinking some of these sticks are put together pretty sloppy in the factory.