Dezaemon Kids ... more than worth the money

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Cthulhu

Dezaemon Kids ... more than worth the money

Post by Cthulhu »

The Dezaemon make-yer-own-shmup series is pretty well known, and I'd been told before that Dezamon Kids was really good since it came with a disc with 100 or so shmups on it...

I picked up kids yesterday since I saw it for the equivalent of $6, and it's a blast! 102 SNES-ish shmups on one disc. Excellent. Yeah, none of them are instant-classics or anything, but they're all entertaining, and with that many shmups for that low of a price (I imagine you can get this off Ebay for $10-$15) you might as well, really. The "prize winning game" on the disc, Kagero, is is worth the cost alone, and you get 101 freebies with it.

Oh yeah, and you can make your own shmup if you like too with the tools on the other disc. :lol:
jp

Post by jp »

Hmmm... I guess Dazeamon 2 may have to be my next Saturn shmup.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!
Ghegs

Post by Ghegs »

Cthulhu, if you spot another copy (with the 100 games disc, of course) for that price or a bit higher, pick it up for me, willya? I'll buy it off you in a heartbeat.
No matter how good a game is, somebody will always hate it. No matter how bad a game is, somebody will always love it.

My videos