Espgaluda II party Tampa

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
ratsflif

Espgaluda II party Tampa

Post by ratsflif »

Hey,

Waiting on my Galuda II preorder to ship, and wanted to see if anyone in the Tampa area want to get together for the release. I have my Jap 360 hooked up to my Blast City, waiting for the game to arrive. I also have a Naomi Universal setup with a Mame pc and another 360 so we have almost every fighting game available. Send me a PM if you are interested and I will try to find a day that works for everyone.

Here is what we have to work with:

BigBen

Re: Espgaluda II party Tampa

Post by BigBen »

I'll have to send you a message the next time I'm in the area. I have family in Clearwater, Largo, Pinellas Park area, but usually go over to Tampa at least once during my stay. I try to get out there at least once a year.
antron

Post by antron »

BigBen wrote:I'll have to send you a message the next time I'm in the area. I have family in Clearwater, Largo, Pinellas Park area, but usually go over to Tampa at least once during my stay. I try to get out there at least once a year.
same here, I visit St Pete Beach every summer.

Nice setup :o, I hope you get some participants.
gunbird18

Post by gunbird18 »

I would be suckered into playing the ST:TNG pinball machine the whole time I was there!

Nice pin; pricey too!!!

Respect! 8)
"When you can say you love shooting games, I get the sense you’re no longer a normal person. (laughs)" - S. Yagawa