Is there such a thing as a Radiant Silvergun demo disc?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
shmup-o

Is there such a thing as a Radiant Silvergun demo disc?

Post by shmup-o »

I'm looking at some goods right now that say everything is a demo and I see a Radiant Silvergun disc sitting in there.. looks exactly the same as the regular disc...
scrilla4rella

Post by scrilla4rella »

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but about three years ago I bought a "promotional copy" of RS. It's the full version of the game except in tiny print its says "promotional copy" on the the disk. It didn't come with the case so one of these days I hope to get a complete copy. Maybe i'll sell my promo as "super rare- advance copy of RS". (':wink:')

Suppossedly the promos were given out to American publishers during E3 when treasure thought that Sega would still allow companies to publish games on the saturn in the US.
undamned

Post by undamned »

Many games on SS got a FLASH series release, but the discs had multiple demos on them and don't look like regular release discs (they would read FLASH VOL. X and other writing).

Playstation had pre-releases of many games that would read "NOT-FOR-SALE." I have one of DDP ;)
-ud
Righteous Super Hero / Righteous Love
GaijinPunch

Post by GaijinPunch »

There is a Radiant Silvergun demo. The CD design is almost the same as the regular game. Usually runs about 5,000 yen.