How to pick a Egret II lock

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
emphatic

Re: How to pick a Egret II lock

Post by emphatic »

Masamune69500 wrote:Good news,

I called my trader and tomorow there will try to take care of the lock before sending it to me.
I think they need to open it to clean it.

I am actually a middle man starting business with them for export purpose so they don't want to mess up with me. Those 2 egret II are kind of gifts for future business.
That's great news! The back door on my EGRET II doesn't have a lock btw.
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
Masamune69500

Post by Masamune69500 »

They just called me, they will drill every lock and put tape instead, great news.

Something completely outside of the post,
How is Border down for Naomi, is it worth 10.000 yens
And St 3 third impact at 18.000 yens (with mother board and the two other St 3)
???
TLB

Post by TLB »

Hey, nice on getting it sorted :)
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

Masamune69500 wrote:They just called me, they will drill every lock and put tape instead, great news.

???
Cool. Fitting new locks shouldn't present a big problem for you. Hopefully you can get a set of five locks with the same key for each cab (2 for panel, 1 for service/test/screen adjust, 1 for coin box and 1 for the main door. Make sure you get the lock mechanism for the panel with your cabs though, as I think they're custom made for the cab and has to be fitted to the locks.
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
jonny5

Post by jonny5 »

Masamune69500 wrote:They just called me, they will drill every lock and put tape instead, great news.

???
those are both very good prices....especially the SF3 bundle if you get all 3 versions for that price!!!
cools

Post by cools »

emphatic wrote:Make sure you get the lock mechanism for the panel with your cabs though, as I think they're custom made for the cab and has to be fitted to the locks.
Yep. CP and coinbox tangs are all custom!
Masamune69500

Post by Masamune69500 »

For the lock, I will ask rs2006. I know some guy there and I think they have those locks.
For Border Down, I never played so I am wondering if it's worth it. I prefer muchi muchi pork, but it's 50.000yens

Cheers and thanks for all your great advices
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

Masamune69500 wrote:For the lock, I will ask rs2006. I know some guy there and I think they have those locks.
For Border Down, I never played so I am wondering if it's worth it. I prefer muchi muchi pork, but it's 50.000yens

Cheers and thanks for all your great advices
IMO, MMP is way more fun than Border Down. Man, you do have some nice contacts. D: