Sharp 37DH65E settings

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Kaiser

Sharp 37DH65E settings

Post by Kaiser »

Can anyone point me to the site with recommended settings for PS2/PS3? I mean those advanced settings with many shit in there etc. I tried to find those for a week now but that's like mission impossible on google llol..... I would really appreciate it since colors on PS2 games are far worse than on CRT
Zenodyne R - My 2nd Steam Shmup
PC Engine Fan X!

Post by PC Engine Fan X! »

You might want to use an XRGB-2 and pipe it in via analog VGA input in the back of your 37" Sharp LCD TV monitor. The colors will be better since the signal will be in RGB. Sharp LCD-based TV monitors can upscan an 480p signal (from the XRGB-2) to 1080p without any problems. Plus with the included "fake scanlines" option turned on, it does look better on an Sharp LCD TV monitor setup. ^_~

Yes, Sharp does have quite a bit of end-user adjustments to tweak but once done right, you're set. ^_~

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

PC Engine Fan X! wrote:You might want to use an XRGB-2 and pipe it in via analog VGA input in the back of your 37" Sharp LCD TV monitor. The colors will be better since the signal will be in RGB. Sharp LCD-based TV monitors can upscan an 480p signal (from the XRGB-2) to 1080p without any problems. Plus with the included "fake scanlines" option turned on, it does look better on an Sharp LCD TV monitor setup. ^_~

Yes, Sharp does have quite a bit of end-user adjustments to tweak but once done right, you're set. ^_~

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Sorry PCEFX but i don't buy stuff internationally because it's too expensive. At least right now it's suicide for anyone's budget here in Poland. However i bought a real component cable for PS2 and colors look much better than on RGB. Still i'm lurking for ways to improve that without resorting to buying expensive stuff internationally ^_~
Zenodyne R - My 2nd Steam Shmup