RQ: Alpha Mission 2 any tips and strategy

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
mr-gamest

RQ: Alpha Mission 2 any tips and strategy

Post by mr-gamest »

:cry:
Gemant

Post by Gemant »

only secrets that I know are here:

http://www.aiva.emuita.it/trick22.php

but this page is in italian, you must translate it.
Last Guardian

Post by Last Guardian »

Search for the review of the game on this site for a basic explenation of the items and what they do.............done ? then,

accumulate a full weapon array on the first level (you can choose your favourite ship spead by catching some upside down 's' after you fully powered up your ship). Use the Laser or Side armour on the first boss.

Make sure you buy or collect Nuke Armour (am) for the stage 2 boss. Use homing (collectable stage 1) / shield/shot- am (collectible stage 2) to get you there more safely (the game tends to throw harder enemies at you when using am/ when amount of collected am's is max though).

Stage 3: collect either Thunder or Phoenix for the last boss, and as many others as you can because things will get slightly harder from here on. I always prefer homing and shot am's to get me through the stage but feel free to create your own strategies. Like with Laser, hold the special weapon function when using Phoenix am and stay slightly below the boss, burning him with your wings. Pretty heh ?

By now you should be comfortable with the game, be sure to save as many coins/am for the sixth and final stage though, you'll need them all.

If you have any other questions, just ask. Ooh and enjoy the game, I love it !
Airspace under control get back 100 %