Nice models and free models, new site!

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
3d4ya

Nice models and free models, new site!

Post by 3d4ya »

Hey there!
We've just started a small 3d model site which would be cool for your game development:

http://www.3d4ya.com

We have free real-time models like this:

and others:

Developers always need model, so we try our best to make as many free model as we can and hope they might help you!
New products are available every week, we kindly invite you to visit 3d4ya.com frequently to check them out!
Sorry if you find it annoying.

3d4ya.com
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Awesome. This will go great with my next shooter, Flying iPhone vs. Zombies and Crows.
neritai

Post by neritai »

You could make a game where you're the crow, and you have to avoid other birds as well al projectiles thrown by humans and zombies in order to collect their shiny iphones and crap. As you power up (via the arcane power stored in ancient books), you get bigger and can pick up bigger stuff, like... laptops.

Your projectiles could be other crows, since crows always travel in packs of eight hundred million.

A crow that shoots crows. Yes.
3d4ya

Post by 3d4ya »

Thanks for your comments, we appreciate that! :)
Adam is upgraded and he has 20 animations now (same price, more animations), ready for any kind of action! And we have new free models too:

And some other ..

Still trying our best to give you game developer guys a lot of free models, also professional level art and design for your project while maintaining our service at an affordable price!

http://3d4ya.com
ChurchOfSolipsism

Post by ChurchOfSolipsism »

Bleurgh, the human characters look like utter shit... that chin beard (or whatever the fuck it's supposed to be) guy deserves a punch in the face.

You're not a fucking bot, are you? You are aware of the fact that this forum doesn't consider (pseudo) ego shooters shmups?
worstplayer

Post by worstplayer »

IMO those models are nice (far better than anything i can make), but yeah, there aren't any usable for shmups on that site. Not to mention i'd rather play super-ugly but original game than one with stock models.
"A game isn't bad because you resent it. A game is bad because it's shitty."
Zeether

Post by Zeether »

great, now I can make a 3D Gun Frontier
<Aquas> EDMOND DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL TO SMOKE COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF OPIUM
<Zeether> shoe failed college again <croikle> credit feed