Blue Wish Resurrection (New Thread)

LtC

Post by LtC »

Finally got most of the input lag fixed, hell and accel finally feel a bit more like playable.
elfhentaifan wrote:be real men and play more hell and accel pls :wink:
First baby steps into accel and hell. Will propably try more later

Accel:
Ltc - 15,713,230 - 5 - Peace - ON

Hell:
Ltc - 16,156,570 - 4 - Peace - ON
LtC

Post by LtC »

It's like a totally different game without input lag :)

Got this on my first try, with a two mistakes or so less this would've been about 3m higher.
Original:
LtC - 34,505,660 - ALL - Peace - ON

and Heaven:
LtC - 38,467,660 - ALL - Peace - OFF

Also Defeated the TLB. This went down way easier than I thought it would, specially considering I barely made it past the first attack when playing with input lag.

EDIT:

Blargh, must've broken some sort of record at having 3 guards in like 12 seconds at the 5th boss -_-.

Accel:
LtC - 19,542,780 - ALL - Peace - ON
LtC

Post by LtC »

Hell:
LtC - 26,183,160 - 5 - Peace - ON

Damn good start for this run. ~10M after stage 2 and ~15m after stage 3. I kinda choked on stage 4 boss and stage 5 midboss, if it weren't for stupid mistakes on those I should've easily made it to the TLB.

Here's vid for this first 3 stages from the run. My strategies are for the first 3 stages are pretty solid, even though I usually use few bombs if I want to play on the safe side points wise. Should help people who have trouble getting started with Hell mode. The second boss specially is pretty tricky at first if you don't know what to do.

moar people need to go and play this. propably the best shmup ever that's going to be handed to you for a free download.
elfhentaifan

Post by elfhentaifan »

LtC wrote: moar people need to go and play this. propably the best shmup ever that's going to be handed to you for a free download.
thats quote of the year for me

Well done with that scores, im gonna update the board in a few, im sorry the delay
moozooh

Post by moozooh »

Heaven:

moozooh - 34,755,280 - ALL - Peace - ON

Had to turn autoguard on because I still get one or two accidental hits throughout the run which unfortunately offsets the penalty.
Matskat wrote:This neighborhood USED to be nice...until that family of emulators moved in across the street....
elfhentaifan

Post by elfhentaifan »

board updated
TrevHead (TVR)

Re: Blue Wish Resurrection (New Thread)

Post by TrevHead (TVR) »

i love this game even though i could do alot better, heres my 1st post in the highscore section :D

Original: Trevhead TVR - 10,576,460 - 4 - Wish - ON

Im also very happy due to the fact that i no miss/ no bombed stage 2 as ive usually have to use a bomb to get past the last boss bullet pattern. I should start to get better scores after i practice the last couple of stages properlly
nZero

Post by nZero »

Hey elf can you do something to separate TrevHead TVR and myself? I'll go by my nick instead of my score initials if I have to.
elfhentaifan

Post by elfhentaifan »

sorry but im out.
can someone overtake this?

everything has been updated so far so copy/paste would be enough
moozooh

Post by moozooh »

I suppose I could. I'll open a new thread in an hour or so.

Done.
Matskat wrote:This neighborhood USED to be nice...until that family of emulators moved in across the street....