Happy B-day milestone!!

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
highlandcattle

Happy B-day milestone!!

Post by highlandcattle »

I was just browsing through the milestone pages and in their blog I saw that yesterday was their second Birthday!.They thanks everyone and hope to improve!Well If their next game can excite me as much as Chaos Field then I'm set.It gives me hope for the genre that a recently set up company can survive!

Btw I've only played arcade mode in CF expanded why is there so little discussion about this game how is the othe mode for what are the extend types for in the config menu?
Diabollokus

Post by Diabollokus »

Extend types are essentially ''extra lives'' in this case another hit top your sheilds.

The lower the extend points the earlier and fewer points required to reach the target for a new shield.

You really need to master combos to get near them.

Very handy in layer section 1 galactic attack for extra lives.
Vidi Vici Veni
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

Glad to see they're stilla round. I just hope they make a full game as their next shooter. I'm definitely gonna buy CF when I have extra cash though, I'm very intrigued by the lock on system.
zakk

Post by zakk »

Dylan1CC wrote:Glad to see they're stilla round. I just hope they make a full game as their next shooter. I'm definitely gonna buy CF when I have extra cash though, I'm very intrigued by the lock on system.
They are!

http://www.mile-stone.co.jp/product/radi_ac.html