USA/Georgia

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
Talon

USA/Georgia

Post by Talon »

Anybody in the Georgia area? I want to try and put together a meet. Let me know :D
indstr

Post by indstr »

i'm in north carolina. not too far i guess. not sure how much travelling i'm able to do though, but i just thought i'd peek my head in :)
indstr

Post by indstr »

so i guess we won't be having a massive ga, sc, nc meetup in charlotte or atlanta or something like that because there are only 2 people in all 3 states who have even heard of shmups :)

here's a substitute, Talon, you and i will play dodonpachi in kaillera.. we can even use teamspeak. :D

no, i don't even have any friends who enjoy shmups. it would be nice to get together with some people eventually though
plounted

Post by plounted »

i live in tennessee.
if there were enough people going id definitely want to have a shmupmeet.
Talon

Post by Talon »

Wow awsome people actually responded LoL. Yeah I would like to have a shmups meet too, but it seems like the community around the southeast isn't big. Maybe we can figure something out or find more people to get something together and meet in the middle somewhere. Eventually Ikaruga and Trigger Heart Exelica are coming out for Xbox Live Arcade. Hopefully more come out and then it won't matter if we are in different states ^_^
Talon

Post by Talon »

Just thought I would try again to see if people might be interested.
Gweb

Post by Gweb »

I'm a beyond n00b when it comes to these forums, but I live in GA.

Looks like I'm the only person who actually does that responded to your post Talon. I'll PM you with some details or something.
agustusx

Post by agustusx »

I figured there would be no one in the ATL area, and this post proves it.
Radiantsvgun

Post by Radiantsvgun »

There are a few people in the Atlanta area, and there are 3 candy cab owners in Alabama-(don't count you neighbors out :).)

We hold gatherings every so often, and in October there was a huge meet up at Robivy's place. I'm sure we could all get together sometime next year.