I'm drunk thread!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
gbaplayer

Re: I'm drunk thread!

Post by gbaplayer »

Skykid wrote:
gbaplayer wrote:Those bunny girls are cute, especially the blonde and the smiling one besides her. 8)
The girl you can't see properly on the far right in black, was eyeball burningly hot.
Now that you mention her, i didn´t see her the first time i looked at your pictures...but as far that i can tell now she seems to be hot. :D
My PCB Collection (2): Cyvern, R-Type Leo
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Skykid knows how to party 8)
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

Udderdude wrote:Skykid knows how to party 8)
You only live once. 8)

Actually this one was particularly memorable. You know how when you go on holiday and you're right in the middle of it and almost too caught up in the rush of everything to appreciate it, and then after you get home the months go by and the memories become more and more golden and nostalgic until you have the fond and dear to heart recollections?

Well I felt that way about that party after about two days. It's only been a week but I known it's a night that will stick until old age. I can do it again next year (hell I could do similar next week) but the first experience is always the best because you don't known what's coming.

I didn't arrange the cake, Bunny girls or video presentation, put it that way.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned - No zuo no die

Khan

Post by Khan »

Great stuff man, those bunny girls were pretty hot something about fishnet stockings MmMmM

*wipes drool from mouth*
RegalSin wrote:America also needs less Pale and Char Coal looking people and more Tan skinned people since tthis will eliminate the diffrence between dark and light.

Where could I E-mail or mail to if I want to address my ideas and Opinions?
MovingTarget

Post by MovingTarget »

I'm going to be drunk post.

Appetiser and pre event warmup: Zubrowka vodka
Know thy enemy attack pattern.
SuperSoaker360

Post by SuperSoaker360 »

iamf so fucked
1CC List | YouTube Channel | Twitter | RebKMG/KMG
RegalSin wrote:Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

In the event I'm too catatonic later, I've been invited to some mountainside retreat gentleman's club with all sorts of fun stuff and at least one female celebrity model.

We're sleeping in tents on the grounds, and while I'm secretly hoping it's going to be just like Eyes Wide Shut I'd still be happy with loud music and alcohol.

If I live through it I'll try to do a live update.

ImageImage

Skykid

Post by Skykid »

I am cmgod tier drunj.

Skykid

Post by Skykid »

like wolf o mf wall street but fir real

Khan

Post by Khan »

Oh Sk lol what are u drinking?
RegalSin wrote:America also needs less Pale and Char Coal looking people and more Tan skinned people since tthis will eliminate the diffrence between dark and light.

Where could I E-mail or mail to if I want to address my ideas and Opinions?
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

Khan wrote:Oh Sk lol what are u drinking?
Man I was fucked last night. Mostly red wine actually, I think I must have had about 1.5 bottles worth during the course of constant toasting and downing (Chinese people finish the glass when you say cheers, no sipping business.)

The celebrity girl, a beauty, turned out to be a traditional Chinese opera singer. She opened the post garden drinks by taking the mic in the private KTV room and doing two numbers. Blew my socks off, Air Gallet style. What a voice. I managed to acquire her contact details amid all the drunkenness without any effort, she asked me. Lao wai status OK la.

I woke up this morning on the bottom bunk in a trailer beside the Yongjian river and drank an entire bottle of tea before helping to move a £28k speedboat back to the SUV showroom.

Good times!

Happy mid autumn festival (mooncake day) girls and boys!

Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

lol.
Strikers1945guy

Post by Strikers1945guy »

Red wine is killer, I have to avoid that stuff unless I want to feel like a pile of shit the next day.

stick to beer youre in the clear
Mister Midnight wrote:btw, cant trust them Koreans; remember Pearl Harbor
Acid King

Post by Acid King »

Strikers1945guy wrote:Red wine is killer, I have to avoid that stuff unless I want to feel like a pile of shit the next day.
There's no hangover quite like a shitty wine hangover.
Feedback will set you free.
captpain wrote:Basically, the reason people don't like Bakraid is because they are fat and dumb
Strikers1945guy

Post by Strikers1945guy »

Acid King wrote:
Strikers1945guy wrote:Red wine is killer, I have to avoid that stuff unless I want to feel like a pile of shit the next day.
There's no hangover quite like a shitty wine hangover.
God I remember when I was dating this chick and her older sister and her boyfriend wanted to play a drinking game before we went sledding at 1am at this golf course down the road and her parents were out of town so we took some of their red wine stash as they made it themselves and had like 100 bottles. i drank 2 750ml bottle of red wine in like 20 minutes then we all proceeded across the street hammered with toboggans and when we went to go under the fence i didnt duck enough and hit my face square on this metal rod and almost broke my nose, blood everywhere. Didnt hurt much initially as I was feeling pretty sloppy and i still proceeded down the hill, blood everywhere, feeling pretty cool until we get to the bottom of the hill where I proceeded to puke. We all go back to her place and Im not feeling too bad now, get cleaned up and finish the night off with some white wine as i had come to the conclusion that the red wine was what made me sick, not the fact that I stupidly drank 2 bottles in record time.

Woke up the next day with 2 black eyes and the worst hangover of my life.
Mister Midnight wrote:btw, cant trust them Koreans; remember Pearl Harbor
Frenetic

Post by Frenetic »

Since one of my kegs (cream ale, perfect for a hot summer's day) was emptied at the last SoCal shmupmeet, I brewed another 10 gallons of pale ale, this time hopped with 2 oz. Cascade at the start of the 60 minute bowl, then a late hop addition of 2 oz. Citra at the 55 minute mark. Whirlpooled and did an aroma rest for 20 minutes before chilling the wort through my trusty Therminator(tm) plate chiller. Oxygenated (thanks for the 02 tank CMoon) and pitched Safale S-05.

I'm gonna keg 5 gallons and bottle the other 5 gallons.

--the F-man
Last edited by Frenetic on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
CMoon

Post by CMoon »

Frenetic> Consider starting the chilling at flame-out but also whirl pool those hops. I made this mistake (not chilling right away) and my beers came out too bitter.
Randorama wrote:ban CMoon for being a closet Jerry Falwell cockmonster/Ann Coulter fan, Nijska a bronie (ack! The horror!), and Ed Oscuro being unable to post 100-word arguments without writing 3-pages posts.
Eugenics: you know it's right!
SHMUP sale page.
Skykid

Post by Skykid »

stick to beer youre in the clear
Not sure about that. I sleep poorly on alcohol, and beer tends to keep my brain going all night unless I've had enough of it. Ale less so (and preferable) but I'll still get kicked out of whatever slumber I managed to achieve at the crack of dawn.

Wine and spirits tend to put me out a little longer so the next day I'm not quite so fried, but if you have enough of anything you're going to be ruined.

These days I'd put ale at the top of my drinking list and lager somewhere near the bottom, weirdly.

Weak Boson

Post by Weak Boson »

I wish I was more drunk. Finally got to the bottom of a bottle of bargain scotch and finished off the homemade sloe gin some relatives gave us. You know I think they also made some raspberry vodka, hang on...

EDIT: Can't find it. Deep regret :(
Obiwanshinobi

Post by Obiwanshinobi »

All right now.

One dude said he was verily into AC/DC... until the he heard Free and then all was over. Most importantly, gals fall for it, and you need no further knowledge.

I mean, really. Electric guitar. Never mind.
The rear gate is closed down
The way out is cut off

Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

I've been some combination of too stressed, too sick, tired and/or too muddled due to the weather to feel like drinking anything. I've had a beer sitting in my fridge for weeks. Need to get my beer on, for reals.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

I can't play shit right now.
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
gameoverDude

Post by gameoverDude »

Had a double Tanqueray Gin & Tonic last weekend. I don't really drink too often or too much, but Tanq G&T or Johnnie Walker Black are my faves when I do.
Kinect? KIN NOT.
CMoon

Post by CMoon »

Went to Firestone Walker's anniversary party on Saturday. 3 hours of barrel aged 10+% beers with food pairings, all you could consume in 3 hours. Yes, I was drunk.
Randorama wrote:ban CMoon for being a closet Jerry Falwell cockmonster/Ann Coulter fan, Nijska a bronie (ack! The horror!), and Ed Oscuro being unable to post 100-word arguments without writing 3-pages posts.
SHMUP sale page.
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
YouTube | Restart Syndrome | 1cclist | Go Play Mars Matrix
Solunas wrote:How to Takumi your scoring system
1) Create Scoring System
2) Make it a multiplier for your actual score
quash

Post by quash »

I'm in Guam on business. This place sucks, honestly. It's an American-themed amusement park for Japanese people.

I figured I'd do the only thing there is to do on this god-forsaken island and get smashed at a club. I made a bunch of Japanese girls uncomfortable by speaking Japanese to them and discovered that I probably broke the flash mechanism on my camera. Also, some guy got mad at me for standing too close to him and some chick he was trying to pick up (who told me in Japanese she doesn't drink and seemed quite disinterested in this dude anyways).

Oh, and I played Raiden II in MAME earlier. Imagine that. Hell, I'm going to play it again once I'm done posting this.

All in all, the best night you can have on a shithole like Guam. I don't know why Japanese people love it so much.
NRS

Post by NRS »

LordHypnos wrote:fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Oh, hi, I agree with that statement. There's currently a very cold beer (Guinness Blonde; don't recommend) between my legs, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

NRS wrote:
LordHypnos wrote:fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Oh, hi, I agree with that statement. There's currently a very cold beer (Guinness Blonde; don't recommend) between my legs, and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that.
In my case I had had one too many russian imperial stouts, and that shit is strong @_@
YouTube | Restart Syndrome | 1cclist | Go Play Mars Matrix
Solunas wrote:How to Takumi your scoring system
1) Create Scoring System
2) Make it a multiplier for your actual score
PAPER/ARTILLERY

Post by PAPER/ARTILLERY »

Sat in a pub in Inverness listening to some folk band and drinking whisky. This fucking rocks.
Freedom Is Not Defined By Safety

CMoon

Post by CMoon »

Heading back from work today stopped at a local taproom. Goddamn 15% imperial stout on tap. Dangerous? yes. Completely delicious? Absolutely. Went home and opened a belgian triple (10%) I brewed back in July. The fucker still needs to age, but wanted to make sure bottles had carbonated ok.
SHMUP sale page.