I'm drunk thread!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Pirate1019

Post by Pirate1019 »

So, anybody going to try that RedBull/Vodka hell brew?
"You are the Hero of Tomorrow!"
Dave_K.

Post by Dave_K. »

PaCrappa wrote:I have had no shortage of nice women in my life (and a couple of psychos) but I'm usually happiest when between steadies. I think I might settle down when I'm old. Like 60 or something. My grandparents set an awesome example and I wouldn't mind ending up like them.
To me its not about settling down with one woman, its about starting a family. I'm 38 now, single but in a serious relationship, and plan to start having kid(s) by 40. I don't want to be an old geezer that can't have fun with my kids. If you have no intention of having kids, then by all means stay single and live it up!
PaCrappa

Post by PaCrappa »

I love kids too but I don't want any to keep. Lots of my friends and relatives have little kids so I'm glad to just live vicariously.

Pa
Neon

Post by Neon »

I'm a beta male pussy, I like to have a girlfriend. Now that me and the lady I'm currently 'going steady' with moved in together I am getting laid less (I always thought married guys just didn't have game - sorry Gaijin, etc) but I'm happier because we see more of each other, and it seems like we're fighting less.

Nothing wrong with being like Pa or Tucker Max and porking a million hot babes like a ninja though.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin like Nuke either, I just don't understand it though. I dunno about you guys but we only live once and fersure I'm gonna try almost every kind of drug/sex/experience that might appeal to me. I guess curiousity is gonna kill this cat...but how can it not burn you up not to know? You might be missing out. In the case of vaginal intercourse most definitely, feels way better than jerkin' the ol' mcgurkin'

OT: I got drunk last night
Pirate1019

Post by Pirate1019 »

Neon wrote:Nothing wrong with being like Pa or Tucker Max and porking a million hot babes like a ninja though.
That guy's stories are really funny.
Neon wrote:OT: I got drunk last night
:lol:
Neon

Post by Neon »

Stella beer, from Belgium or some other godless Communist satellite from old Europe. Real tasty.

I was also crunk friday on Ying and PBR, world's finest shitty generic beers. And a White Russian (dude, there's a beverage here)
MadSteelDarkness

Post by MadSteelDarkness »

Guys, I am drinking whiskey all up ITT.

But keeping quiet 'cause the ladyfriend's asleep.
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

Neon wrote:Stella beer, from Belgium or some other godless Communist satellite from old Europe. Real tasty.

I was also crunk friday on Ying and PBR, world's finest shitty generic beers. And a White Russian (dude, there's a beverage here)
Stella is pretty strong and widely available in UK.

I almost got into a fight last night at the pub. The other guy was obviously too drunk so I let it go. Even though the twat dropped half my beer on purpose and went for my eye glasses. It started over football (soccer) when I said I thought Sunderland would finish above Newcastle this season. I mean W T F!

I texted an ex girlfriend in USA to get online by the time I got back from the pub. I got home, went online and she was there. I plugged in my headset and started chatting to her. Next thing I know its morning, my laptop is on me, Ive got a hangover. Blurry eyed I read the screen and it says "youve gone to sleep, I wish you sleeping with me, Love you Richie".

I also got IM on msn from another yankee doodle asking me if I sent her flowers. I felt like saying WTF would I do that for? :lol:
This industry has become 2 dimensional as it transcended into a 3D world.
P_HAT

Post by P_HAT »

i read this thread and wanna drink :lol:

I think i start today with this
Lvivske Porter
Alcohol: 8 %
Density: 20 %

• golden medal at "Sochi' 2002" Beer festival
• golden medals in 1999, 2000 and 2003 an grandpre at Beer Holiday in Kyiv in 2001
• golden medal at "The Best Beer of the Year" Competition in Moscow in 2001
Frederik

Post by Frederik »

Davey wrote:
PC Engine Fan X! wrote:Ever try the cool combo drink of Red Bull + vodka?
I thought this was a Bad Idea. Stimulant + depressant = :?: :!:
Caffeine + alcohol + sugar = worst idea ever.
Your body deals with the sugar before it deals with the alcohol, which means any beverage containing sugar will get you drunk harder and longer. The caffeine means that you can´t even go to bed once you´re fed up with being drunk. It´s the drink of SATAN. It´s quite common in Germany for some bizarre reasons.

For me, it´s beer and occasionally vodka (and very rarely wine) ONLY. Which is fine since our nation produces very good beer.
THE BULLETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS!
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

And serve it in big quantities.

ImageImage
Nuke

Post by Nuke »

FrederikJurk wrote:
Davey wrote:
PC Engine Fan X! wrote:Ever try the cool combo drink of Red Bull + vodka?
I thought this was a Bad Idea. Stimulant + depressant = :?: :!:
Caffeine + alcohol + sugar = worst idea ever.
Your body deals with the sugar before it deals with the alcohol, which means any beverage containing sugar will get you drunk harder and longer. The caffeine means that you can´t even go to bed once you´re fed up with being drunk. It´s the drink of SATAN. It´s quite common in Germany for some bizarre reasons.

For me, it´s beer and occasionally vodka (and very rarely wine) ONLY. Which is fine since our nation produces very good beer.
It also gives you diarrhea.

Anyhow, I know it's no big deal, but half a tequila makes me blurt out things that seem like a big idea when I'm drunk.
But if I'll get 30 and I'm still a virgin, I'm going to either kill myself or buy a hooker and then kill myself :wink:
Trek trough the Galaxy on silver wings and play football online.
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

Go Amsterdam mate. Streets and streets of whatever you want. About 1 Euro a minute, most beautiful girls too :)
Super Laydock

Post by Super Laydock »

neorichieb1971 wrote:Image

Go Amsterdam mate. Streets and streets of whatever you want. About 1 Euro a minute, most beautiful girls too :)
All true, but surely you can find a better example than that fuzzy pic... ;)
Barroom hero!
Bathroom hero!
Pirate1019

Post by Pirate1019 »

neorichieb1971 wrote:I texted an ex girlfriend in USA to get online by the time I got back from the pub. I got home, went online and she was there. I plugged in my headset and started chatting to her. Next thing I know its morning, my laptop is on me, Ive got a hangover. Blurry eyed I read the screen and it says "youve gone to sleep, I wish you sleeping with me, Love you Richie".

I also got IM on msn from another yankee doodle asking me if I sent her flowers. I felt like saying WTF would I do that for? :lol:
Why so many lady friends across the pond?
Acid King

Post by Acid King »

Neon wrote:Stella beer, from Belgium or some other godless Communist satellite from old Europe. Real tasty.
Stella? That stuff is like water. Right now I'm working on cases of Founder's Centenial IPA and Bell's Two Hearted Ale. Love me some IPA.

I've saved a bottle from every unique case I've purchased in the past six months. 1, 2

Probably the worst beer, or should I say the one I liked the least, was the Chimay. Lousy Belgians.
Feedback will set you free.
captpain wrote:Basically, the reason people don't like Bakraid is because they are fat and dumb
Super Laydock

Post by Super Laydock »

Acid King wrote:
Stella? That stuff is like water.
:?
Stella isn´t called "headache beer" here for nothing...

It´s a lousy beer giving only headaches as memorable results...
Only MAES beer is worse from Belgium.

They more than make up for that by also producing DUVEL though. :P
Barroom hero!
Bathroom hero!
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

Pirate1019 wrote:
neorichieb1971 wrote:I texted an ex girlfriend in USA to get online by the time I got back from the pub. I got home, went online and she was there. I plugged in my headset and started chatting to her. Next thing I know its morning, my laptop is on me, Ive got a hangover. Blurry eyed I read the screen and it says "youve gone to sleep, I wish you sleeping with me, Love you Richie".

Why so many lady friends across the pond?
They found out the legend is no match for the real Richie.

One lady wants me really bad (anne) and hasnt been able to get me out of her head since I left in October last year. Thats the one I texted. The other (Amy), I was dating whilst I was with Anne. Since I didnt want to commit to Anne I put that message across that I would still see other women. But Anne keeps on knocking on my door even though she calls me every name under the sun. See thats my point man, they want you to scream and shout at you and play with your head. I'm above all that man. If I wanted to be with a woman like that I'd meet her on the Jerry Springer show.

I always text Anne when I'm drunk, for some reason it amuses me. Amy is the quiet type, really relaxed, keeps her body to herself unfortunately but thats a challenge that I strive to achieve from 3800 miles away. I'm IM'ing her right now. She gets a bit dirty when she has a firewall and 3800 miles between us, so now I just gotta convince her to come to the UK.

English women are not my scene at all. 50% do drugs through the kazoo, 50% are whores, 50% want someone rich (ie not me) and the other 50% are ugly. Obviously there are some crossovers hence the 50%.
Pirate1019

Post by Pirate1019 »

Quite the situation. You should pitch it to some TV execs as a sitcom. You'd make, well, maybe hundreds of dollars.
Davey

Post by Davey »

Acid King wrote:
Stella? That stuff is like water. Right now I'm working on cases of Founder's Centenial IPA and Bell's Two Hearted Ale. Love me some IPA.
Yeah, I had Stella once and was disappointed by it. And yes, IPAs rock, although I haven't had any from those pics except the Dogfish Head 60 minute and 90 minute (and two of the non-IPAs, Dead Guy Ale and Arrogant Bastard). In fact I'm drinking a Goose Island IPA as I type.

A couple months ago I started drinking good beer and never looked back. The only thing that sucks about it is that I'm always disappointed in the beer selection when I go to a bar nowadays. Even places that have 20 or 30 beers on tap rarely have much quality to choose from (because, you know, a "wide selection" of beer means Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, MGD, Coors Light, Michelob Ultra... and so on).
PaCrappa

Post by PaCrappa »

I can't stand any kind of ale. Yuck. I enjoy lagers and suchlike. Stella fits the bill nicely. I don't know why that would be more prone to give one a headache than some nasty thick ale. I can drink about a million and only stop because there is no more physical room inside my gizzard for more beer. And not have a headache the next day. The only other beer I drink besides piss yellow lagers is Guinness. And that's only if I'm trying to catch a buzz on an empty stomach. No food required!

Never had Red Bull with vodka but when I was in Michigan earlier this summer my lil cousin and her boyfriend talked me into trying Jagerbombs. A shot of Jagermeister is dropped into a tumbler of Red Bull and the whole thing is chugged. I was amazed. First off it tasted good. I was weened on Jagermeister in my teens and early 20s but grew to hate is over the years. And I've never made it through even half a can of Red Bull. Secondly the buzz was phenomenal. I was very impressed with the total package. If I wasn't dead set against all stimulants I'd probably drink them on my time with my dime. Lastly my hangover was totally minimized and I woke up with plenty of energy to wander the streets of Marshall Michigan and try to get unlost before my mom showed up at the rendezvous point.

I guess they must be popular in Marshall because two evenings later we had to rally out to Battle Creek to get my other little cousin out of jail and the first thing he wanted was a round of Jagerbombs. When we got to the bar he likes there was about ten of his friends about to slam a round of Jagerbombs of their own.

Pa
seattlexc

Post by seattlexc »

I'm drunk again, go me! After a lot of beer (plus a beer bong) I walked to this pizza joint, this place rulez. It has $1 slices (its good pizza too) PLUS an arcade room!! It has like 6 cabs plus 5 pinball machines! I love this place, too bad they don't have any shooter cabs (they have an 'ultracade' with 1941/2 but that doesn't count in my book). Oh yeah, its open to either 3am or 5 am, this place is crackin'!
RIP Seattle SuperSonics - 1967–2008
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

I'll put this in here for future reference, since we talk about being drunk and women. If you can learn from this when you drunk you'll go alot further in life :lol:

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH

1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay
PaCrappa

Post by PaCrappa »

seattlexc wrote:this place is crackin'!
So this place has no name or something? Pizza Passion perhaps?

Pa
seattlexc

Post by seattlexc »

It's called Piccolo's Pizza, in the University District. Sun-Thur they're open to 3am, and Fri-Sat they're open until 5am(I can't believe theres a decent food place in North Seattle thats open latter than Dicks!). They have a bunch of deals throughout the week, I think Monday is $1 cheese slices, and they have two hours on Wednesday where the games are free. Pizza isn't too bad either. I haven't been to Pizza Passion yet, too busy going to this place.

here some more info-
http://www.yelp.com/biz/i27md8A71F0yYpw4KW7E5Q
RIP Seattle SuperSonics - 1967–2008
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Neon wrote:I'm a beta male pussy, I like to have a girlfriend. Now that me and the lady I'm currently 'going steady' with moved in together I am getting laid less (I always thought married guys just didn't have game - sorry Gaijin, etc) but I'm happier because we see more of each other, and it seems like we're fighting less.

Nothing wrong with being like Pa or Tucker Max and porking a million hot babes like a ninja though.

Nothing wrong with being a virgin like Nuke either, I just don't understand it though. I dunno about you guys but we only live once and fersure I'm gonna try almost every kind of drug/sex/experience that might appeal to me. I guess curiousity is gonna kill this cat...but how can it not burn you up not to know? You might be missing out. In the case of vaginal intercourse most definitely, feels way better than jerkin' the ol' mcgurkin'

OT: I got drunk last night
You pretty much hit it exactly on how I feel. I tried a lot, liked a lot, wouldn't do it again though, in all 3 categories.

And yes, you get laid less when you move in together, but you really get to see how your significant other really is, and that's the most important part before tying the knot. I know, I almost made a mistake by doing so, when we moved in, she did a complete 180.
UnscathedFlyingObject

Post by UnscathedFlyingObject »

neorichieb1971 wrote:I'll put this in here for future reference, since we talk about being drunk and women. If you can learn from this when you drunk you'll go alot further in life :lol:

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want
5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = you're in trouble
7. Sure, go ahead = you better not
8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH

1. I am hungry = I am hungry
2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy
3. I am tired = I am tired
4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!
5. I love you = let's have sex now
6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?
7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you
8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you
9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you
10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you
11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay
This post is made of Win :lol:.
"Sooo, what was it that you consider a 'good salary' for a man to make?"
"They should at least make 100K to have a good life"
Pirate1019

Post by Pirate1019 »

neorichieb1971 wrote:1. Yes = No
2. No = No
Fixed
JBC

Post by JBC »

This thread had more survive than i thought it would. I'm actually slightly intoxicated now - but that's because i was watching Hot Fuzz with brew and a friend.

I did limit my alcohol intake considerably though. ^__^
Godzilla was an inside job
Frederik

Post by Frederik »

http://www.bandddesigns.com/energy/

I had no idea how big this whole energy drink business already is. Look at those flash ads to the right - large can sixpacks? What the hell? Plus, I can´t stand this EXTREME and IN YOUR FACE attitude they ooze out. Makes me think of ravers. Urgh. Good luck with those anxiety disorders and irregular heartbeat.
THE BULLETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS!