Shmupper's Misfortune

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Aquas

Shmupper's Misfortune

Post by Aquas »

My HRAP2 fell into a hole between my computer's tower and my dresser, falling vertically and slamming into my Super Joy Box 3, the PS2 to PC convertor, a little black box. It fell on it and smashed open a hinge connected by a sticker. It still worked afterwards, but I wasn't very careful and somehow plucked a wire out from the cable connected to its circuit.

(Oh, don't worry, my HRAP2 is fine.)

Now I'm deprived of Samidare while I was getting addicted by it. I hope my replacement JoyBox comes by this friday... 8 bucks, not too bad... need PS2 to PC joy... also Samidare extra stage joy... :lol:

Any unfortunate hardware related events you guys wanna share? (in relation to shmups, prefferably)
STG Weekly!, 1cc's, twitch, XBL: DJ Aquazition
The in-game papers prove that being the paperboy is actually a position of the greatest importance,
ranking alongside top elected officials for notoriety. -Ed Oscuro
Ghegs

Post by Ghegs »

Moved to Hardware.
No matter how good a game is, somebody will always hate it. No matter how bad a game is, somebody will always love it.

My videos
themachinist

Post by themachinist »

I cut my left thumb on the sharp edge of a bolt doing some work on my bicycle which prevented me from playing for about a day. That's hardware related right :lol: :lol:
sven666

Post by sven666 »

well.. aside from my recent espgaluda mishap ive also broken off a toshiba trisynch monitor once while rotating. ouch!

thats about it tho..
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..