Looking for flat screen tube TV between 25" and 30"

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Carmen

Looking for flat screen tube TV between 25" and 30"

Post by Carmen »

I would love some advice here, I've been looking for similar topics but I don't know of how much help they would be to me.

I'm looking for a tube-style (no Plasma, no LCD) TV with flat screen... around 25"-30" - mostly (if not entirely) for console gaming. Any suggestions? I've been having sore luck, every model I seem to find seems to have some purported flaw or other (the screen on the KV-27FS120 SONY is slightly curved, there are unintentional lines in the Samsung slim-fit, etc.)

Anyway, does anybody have any suggestions? I'm not in the mood for flipping my TV on its side (since I know which forum I'm posting this in!), so thats not a concern...
gundamalpha

Post by gundamalpha »

I love my 29" CRT Panasonic to death. It's 250M model, one with progressive scan, the latest being 350M with HD, but I find that abit edgy. Ive been searching for a qualtiy CRT like you before, roughly a year ago,, none I've come accross could beat this 250M for all retro gaming needs. It has 2 compionent inputs and 2 s-video+composite inputs.

My only regret is that I couldn't compare it with any Toshibas as they are rare for some reasons in the place I live.