Prelude to the Apocalypse

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!

Iran War. When.

5%
2022-2025
27%
2026-2030
15%
2031-2040
5%
2041-2050
No votes
Never
47%

Total votes: 55

supergrafx77

Re: Obama: A Real American President Guy

Post by supergrafx77 »

Mischief Maker wrote:
supergrafx77 wrote:
Mischief Maker wrote: It's not Hillary you're angry at.
Yeah I am, +@the DNC +@bros like you.
Opus is right=fuck the system. Unleash Godzilla now. Sometimes you literally have to let everything BERN, before you can start over.
No wonder places like Venezuela and Cuba had to lock it down. Too many idiots, make democracy a very hard feat to unlock (those sovereign states just mentioned knew what the US was up to and how they just love to nation build their NWO).
#I'mWithCheGuevara
#I'mWithRIPHugoChavez
#I'mWithWikileaks
I was for Julian Assange 10 yrs. ago, and still am. Hate democrats. Hate the GOP as well.
How can you call yourself a progressive, man?!
Seriously, just another storm trooper aka globalist/capitalist moron.
Sick of Obama apologists.
Dude, I was a political activist for 5 years. You're not the first liberal I've seen pull a David Horowitz. I'm disappointed but not surprised.

Every so often someone would come to the office who was almost maniacally progressive. They'd last a few months of getting their hands dirty with the day to day of organizing, get really really frustrated that things weren't moving as fast as they'd like, then one day would loudly and flamboyantly announce they were leaving and ultimately ended up becoming rabidly conservative. My interpretation is they had some deep gnawing hunger in their lives they foolishly hoped politics would fulfill.

I've also run into people who started out as hardcore conservatives who switched to the left, joined our group, and actually proved to be some of the hardest-working most reliable teammates you could ask for.

The cognitive dissonance between your Bernie avatar and hashtagging against your arguments that ran completely counter to Bernie's actual political movement made me suspect you were going to do a 180 last week, but I held my tongue and gave you the benefit of the doubt. Oh well.

If you were hoping this "fuck you" vote would make you special I'm afraid you're mistaken.
Ok, Rachel Maddow.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Is it just me, or was this thread called "Trump: A Real American Hero Dude" when I last checked a few hours ago? :|
My parents voted for the Green Party or something.
Xyga wrote:It's really awesome how quash never gets tired of hammering the same stupid shit over and over and you guys don't suspect for second that he's actually paid for this.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Might as well call it for Clinton thanks to Florida. The precincts that come in later are going to have denser populations and therefore swing more to the war criminal than the sex offender.

Che Guevara wouldn't approve. It's not the revolutionary thing to do.
counter to Bernie's actual political movement
Sanders is one man. His movement is made up of many different factions.

For christ's sake, in this thread Domino was saying he'd probably prefer Bernie above the goon he'd end up against. DOMINO. Very different people with different opinions and goals.

Edited because I can't read names that start with "D" for shit
Last edited by BryanM on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ed Oscuro

Re: Trump: A real American Hero Dude

Post by Ed Oscuro »

BryanM wrote:Winning the lifelong ire of the 40% of the democratic party voters who think Clinton is their abuela
do tell us about these bad hombres
system11

Post by system11 »

Let's keep it civil, enjoy the ride.
System11's random blog, with things - and stuff!
http://blog.system11.org
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

BryanM wrote:Might as well call it for Clinton thanks to Florida. The precincts that come in later are going to have denser populations and therefore swing more to the war criminal than the sex offender.

Che Guevara wouldn't approve. It's not the revolutionary thing to do.
Bush jr. didn't bring the revolution. Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work for the next 4 years. It would have been easier under Sanders but don't fool yourself into thinking it wouldn't require a shitton of work under him either.

For now, as long as we aren't pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement I'm happy.
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Mischief Maker wrote:Time to roll up our sleeves and get to work for the next 4 years.
Nope, we've just handed 2020 to super hitler. That's the year the racists were supposed to swept out of the political system forever.

Time to lay down and die.
do tell us about these bad hombres
They're very old so their abuelas are all dead, and extremely few of them are latino eh
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Should I mention that my US History teacher said that it's predicted that most women will vote for Hillary today in class? Isn't that mansplaining or something? :mrgreen:

And I cannot WAIT to see Tumblr if Trump wins :lol:
Xyga wrote:It's really awesome how quash never gets tired of hammering the same stupid shit over and over and you guys don't suspect for second that he's actually paid for this.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Huh, google live results are claiming Trump has a decent lead in Florida.

I don't know who or what to believe in anymore.
quash

Post by quash »

BryanM wrote:I don't know who or what to believe in anymore.
Kek, an ancient Egyptian chaos god who called this election for us thirty years ago.

https://youtu.be/zAx0t3O55Zo
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

I told you guys Trump was the strongest republican candidate they could field. He tried to sabotage himself at every turn, had no money, and look at him now.

It's wonderful watching the meltdowns on TYT. "Oh yes I do declare, the unraveling has begun." John Iadarola blaming James Comey like a little bitch. Hey John my homie, I got news for your ass. Ain't nobody cares about what that punk ass Comey has got to say. If Hillary loses, it is her fault and the democrat's fault. No one else's.
Kek
Is this the new meme I'm supposed to know about to prove I'm hip?

I'll knowyourmeme it right after I figure out what the hell a "YOLO" is.
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

I have no idea how to feel.

I'm glad the machine get this kick in the balls. At the same time....this is scary as fuck. I have no idea what he's gonna do.
Domino

Post by Domino »

BryanM wrote:Huh, google live results are claiming Trump has a decent lead in Florida.

I don't know who or what to believe in anymore.
ATM Trump is leading, which to be honest I'm in shock. I think once all the votes in South Florida are counted, it won't be enough for Clinton. Call me shocked if Trump pulls off Florida.

In other news, Amendment 2 (Medical Weed) has passed in Florida above 60% (which is required for the Amendment be valid). One small step for legal weed in Florida. 8)
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

Oh shit she can actually lose
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

What do you guys think he will actually do, if he wins? Like, for real?
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

evil_ash_xero wrote:What do you guys think he will actually do, if he wins? Like, for real?
#MAGA

Edit: For real, get neolib Dem Hillbots heads out their arses...
Which is the goal I have in mind.
Another Edit: DNC totally (even if the Hildabeast pulls a fast one) gambled on the "wrong horse."
They should of never rigged it against BERNIE.
Last edited by supergrafx77 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Take that, SJWs. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

supergrafx77 wrote:
evil_ash_xero wrote:What do you guys think he will actually do, if he wins? Like, for real?
#MAGA

BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Yeah, minimum wage and weed wins while the democrat loses. Maybe... they coulda had a guy... that was for things that are popular like Minimum Wage and Weed. Gawd.

It could be too early to play this.

That's my contribution to the #StickWithHillary crowd, a jinx on the trump.
EmperorIng wrote:Oh shit she can actually lose
She's very likely to have already lost.

What's funny is I didn't believe she could ever win in the old days. I expected for her polls to have a total meltdown by now. "It's gonna be Sanders or it's gonna be Trump." March 15th, "ok, Trump has won."

What's amazing to me is she had a coin flip chance to win in the first place. Must have been that pussy grabbing comment that got her so high.
What do you guys think he will actually do, if he wins? Like, for real?
He's gonna delegate everything to his VP and do everything George W would do.

Except he might not try to cut social security. Keep calm and carry on. Baby death angels aren't coming out of the sky.

... p-probably....
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

I just keep thinking that he's going to have no support from either side of the aisle. Which is good, actually. He won't be able to pass much. Especially nothing "nutty".
Domino

Post by Domino »

evil_ash_xero wrote:I just keep thinking that he's going to have no support from either side of the aisle. Which is good, actually. He won't be able to pass much. Especially nothing "nutty".
If he becomes President it would be awesome to legal weed in the nation. It won't happy since personally he doesn't take any drugs. Shit is overdue, legal the 420.
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Post by atheistgod1999 »

TRUMP FUCKING WON FLORIDA! :D
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

I wonder if there are going to be any riots?
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

atheistgod1999 wrote:TRUMP FUCKING WON FLORIDA! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66F2-af-0dU
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Trump just overtook Pennsylvania where he was behind all night.

Now up by 7000 votes.

LMAO
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Why are you celebrating?

Bernie's revolution just died.

He could have been a powerful force in the senate. Now he's going to end up taking all the blame for Hillary's loss and end up a pariah like Ralph Nader.
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

Oh boy, crazy shit. How did Hillary drop the ball in the Midwest?

I wonder what news I am going to wake up to tomorrow morning!

Disclosure: never voted Trump in any election.

Though my older brother and I just had a long talk about how we hope this will inspire people (especially younger people) to get more involved in local politics and decision-making. Being a citizen doesn't end after election day!

We also talked about, considering the huge turnout of rural voters, how the so-called "pundit"/comedian class has done a terrible job selling progressivism (or any political ideology) by constantly insulting people.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Well let's look at the bright side:

1. quash may have been right and we just avoided a nuclear war with Russia over Syria.

2. We just elected the first obviously atheist president.

3. "It may not be good for America, but it's damn good for CBS!"

Durandal

Post by Durandal »

Meme magic is a thing after all?
Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.
Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Mischief Maker wrote:Why are you celebrating?
Bernie's revolution just died.
Ummmm..... no. Hillary had no intention of making good on Bernie's platform like Obama had no intention to make due on his progressive platform in 2008.
Maybe, during this fast, hillbots will learn to be less corruptible and learn what progressivism really is + some morals while their at it.
Obama was an arrogant neoliberal.
I wouldn't study from that legacy. LMAO.
Maybe the DNC shouldn't have rigged the Bernie primary and dismissed the anger in this country (both from rural Pepe bros and of the progressive left).
Live and learn.
Enjoy your fast.