Japan's best kept secret, until now!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Neon

Post by Neon »

Star wars dc > any dc, even hello kitty :P
Blue Lander

Post by Blue Lander »

Are there any legal limitations on how much stuff you could bring back from Japan? Do you just bring an extra empty suitcase and fill it with gaming stuff?
judesalmon

Post by judesalmon »

Blue Lander wrote:Are there any legal limitations on how much stuff you could bring back from Japan? Do you just bring an extra empty suitcase and fill it with gaming stuff?
Not it terms of electronic goods. But there will be a weight limit imposed by the Airline.

I have a Biohazard and a Hello Kitty DC. And an R7.
Be attitude for gains:
1) Be praying...
2) Be praying...
3) Be praying...

And a shameless plug for the stuff I'm selling on eBay, if you're into that sort of thing.
Ganelon

Post by Ganelon »

Yeah, you can just take another suitcase or something. Customs doesn't care unless you're bringing over $10,000 in hard cash. However, if you're bringing a case, make sure you keep your stuff in a secure box or add padding; the luggage lifters will just toss your suitcase on and off. Your games will be smashed if they aren't protected.
GaijinPunch

Post by GaijinPunch »

Not related to games, but you can only bring in 2 bottles of liquid. So, if you're a wine or liquid LSD conossieur, you're screwed. Otherwise... take an empty suitcase and fill that bitch up!
IlMrm

Post by IlMrm »

That's what I did. I put the DC and the games right in the middle of the suitcase, then padded it like hell with clothes. I also bought a bunch of Evangelion comic books, and they make good padding too.
judesalmon

Post by judesalmon »

I took my DC, Yuna, Rei and Asuka 8" figures on as hand-luggage.
Be attitude for gains:
1) Be praying...
2) Be praying...
3) Be praying...

And a shameless plug for the stuff I'm selling on eBay, if you're into that sort of thing.