NeverAwake

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
m.sniffles.esq

Re: NeverAwake

Post by m.sniffles.esq »

June 29th on the Microsoft Machine

Also from the press release:

The release of NeverAwake on Xbox will include the latest 1.1 content update featuring the secret HIMITSU CHALLENGE after clearing world 8, plus six new reality-bending accessories alongside gameplay optimizations and balance adjustments.

It doesn't state if the "six new reality-bending accessories alongside gameplay optimizations and balance adjustments" will also come to the other platforms, or just Xbox. (Edit: people are saying that all versions are getting the reality-bending accessories, optimizations, and balance adjustments, which is sort of what I figured. Although, I'm unsure where they're getting this info from, as it's not explicitly stated in the linked release. So, they very well could be just figuring too, and passing it off as fact. I guess I'll find out in a little over a month...)
FunktionJCB

Re: NeverAwake

Post by FunktionJCB »

A major update was released for the PC version (I assume other platforms got it as well, or should get it soon).
Among other things (speed run mode, ...), the developer added 5 new weapons in collaboration with other indie games:

‐「Reflector」 from 『DRAINUS』
  ‐「Head Throw」 from 『ElecHead』
  ‐「Sun Blade」 from 『GRAND CROSS: ReNOVATION』
  ‐「Emerald Vajra」 from 『VRITRA HEXA』
  ‐「UFO Capsule」 from 『Super UFO Fighter』

Here's a link to the full details of the update:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/172718 ... 7373516328