The Quotable RegalSin

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Ed Oscuro

Re: The Quotable RegalSin

Post by Ed Oscuro »

NTSC-J wrote:On Freddy Krueger:
RegalSin wrote:Feddy Cugar
Those wicked witches with their sharp, long nails! My money's on "Freudian slip."
dex

Post by dex »

I can't tell if he's homophobic or, uh, homophilic. He makes disparaging remarks, yeah, but there are a couple quotes where he seems like he's saying "yeah everyone sucks cock every once and again". It's like Schroedinger's sexuality, you're bicurious until you make an observation or something.
ColonelFatso

Post by ColonelFatso »

Two-Slot experiment.

I'll see myself out.
jp

Post by jp »

Hmmm... it seems no one has mentioned his crusade on ASSEMblergames to make Beyond Good and Evil 2 a Gamecube exclusive.

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/sh ... t=RegalSin

Some classics from that include:

On repairing his lightgun phone:
I am sorry I am having a bad day with Ebay and my tele that can use a light gun is broken due to the power cable being draged so now I am going to have to soilder to the two metal pieces together.
On Wikipedia:
... to hell with Wikipedia. Wikipedia has so many false ends and ties. There base most of there knowledge of recent events and not prior. Is Wikipedia you when you get uo in the morning or you when your at lunch or you saying where is the meat in all of this. You have to wake up and realise the more people that stans up for there rights the more they will listen.
On games being on Nintendo consoles:
But when you put any game on a GCN or any Nintendo Console it shines like light
and with a good game like BG&E that light will be seen far and wide.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

I especially like this comment in the Beyond Good and Evil crusade:
The game had a spectacular story, excending gameplay, music in all the right areas, did not make on racial jokes or slurs, did not use stupidy in the wrong way.
Deca

Post by Deca »

God dammmit I can't believe I missed all of this lmao
1CC List To miss is human; to rank control, divine.
“Fly to live and shoot ‘em all!” – Manabu Namiki
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

dex wrote:I can't tell if he's homophobic or, uh, homophilic. He makes disparaging remarks, yeah, but there are a couple quotes where he seems like he's saying "yeah everyone sucks cock every once and again". It's like Schroedinger's sexuality, you're bicurious until you make an observation or something.
Throughout his posts I've seen him mention being sexually abused as a child*, having an abandoning father, and living in a house filled with women, so all that combined with the constant homophobic remarks makes me think he's probably gay or at least thoroughly confused.

*I don't want to suggest that all gay people were sexually abused or being sexually abused automatically turns you gay, but it certainly can create conflicted feelings about one's sexuality.

Back to the bizarrity. Here's a diamond that features a truly enviable typo:

On eliminating:
RegalSin wrote:Well on one hand I can hold it great I just need to not tinkle. I might release a couple of drops.

Then again on the other hand I move my body and avoid pumping. You push and not pump. If you pump then your going to release quicker.

Now on to the subject of damaging the the Warhead realease might be enabedable and pose serious consequences.
BIL

Post by BIL »

Seems to be a mantra of his.

drauch

Post by drauch »

PAPER/ARTILLERY wrote:
NTSC-J wrote: On Freddy Krueger:
Dude stop it, you're killing me over here.
Didn't laugh. Tried so hard. Made the most obscene noise blowing air through my nose right in front of my boss.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On not getting laid:
RegalSin wrote:Then another girl who I was tlaking with in Summer school but this one is diffrent. She is a self proclaimed slut ( as in a girl who like to have sex ) wear she looked terrible and worked hard to gain that Playboy look which she did but was kinda up close PLayboy creepy. I would talk dirty to her telling her how I would do her and stuff and comparing her to a make em up fruit as she would do with me. I never really got a chance to help her out and ended up haing a conversation about Pokemon with a couple of guys....( Which I feel is super duper Homo ).... Yeah I never made it with her when I Knew I could have seeing how she carried protection all the time. She is probably a playboy or tried out to be a playment....MNAybe you have seen her back in early
97 or 2000.......I missed having sex with a playmate wanna be who carried her own protection
On logically dark-skinned Japanese women:
RegalSin wrote:Nigerians in Japan?

Has it spread beyond Tokyo?

Oh god please don't let the dream die I mean I want to move to a place where I can be a prevert and be respected without having to join the military where respect for art is common.

Is this why all the Anime has been so distinctive and detailed besides the reoccuring doll eyes?

I have already seen what a logically dark skinned Japnese girl looks like but I do not want to see any deformatives like in Amerika.
On making out with a guy during a basketball game:
RegalSin wrote:Well I would not mind since guys kiss all the time by accident.

Like my cousin of the same age would hug and kiss me on the cheeck when I was little. His mother would be like boys shake hands.

When I was in Gym once I was playing a mean game of BasketBall and pushed pup against a guy where my teeth was caught in his teeth for more then two seconds so why not.
On why it's rough when people cut in line:
RegalSin wrote:Well in NYC what I heard is......

The Strong Survives and Weak perish.
You have mate with mulitple virgin if you conqured a many and mate with used slab if you have. Your children will have to fend for themselves in the wilds of school labor and be drained of there mortal flesh. The better looking your female the faster she will be fertlized. You must wear the caps of bright colors to anger the bull anf charge each other like pointy demons with fire shooting from your hand. Thou the west might be safe you must journey east to concuqe the tribes women and feast on oils of many...............Meat is good?
BIL

Post by BIL »

Just like a worldly, insouciant version of Chris Chan.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

RegalSin wrote:Oh god please don't let the dream die I mean I want to move to a place where I can be a prevert and be respected without having to join the military where respect for art is common.
:shock:
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On Splatterhouse:
RegalSin wrote:The game is basically go threw the "house" in Side Scoller fighting like state and hack and slash your way to fictory.

It's like one of the Backstreet Boys or a frat boy or even a Barbaric High School guy with his one and only going about there daily live and suddenly comes this mask which just turns there whole entire world upside down.

So you dawn the mask and go on a Jason Rampage however unlike Jason you look really hot...
On the Japanese diet:
RegalSin wrote:Japanese Diet consist mostly of fish and vegetable based foods. Bread is a treat. Then again how many films do you see somebody in Japan milking a cow or Goat for milk. I have seen none.
On penis sizes:
RegalSin wrote:Personally from all the XXX movies I watched from earlier on I have seen big Asian men and in comparison to Indian men I think I never seen an Indian man bigger then a Asian man. One time I saw a guy who was longer then breasts that was bigger then the breasts that was big as a head.
moh

Post by moh »

One time I saw a guy who was longer then breasts that was bigger then the breasts that was big as a head.
:lol:
GaijinPunch wrote:Ketsui with suction cup.
Ruldra

Post by Ruldra »

RegalSin wrote:So you dawn the mask and go on a Jason Rampage however unlike Jason you look really hot...
And here Regalsin reveals his sexual preference. He likes them ripped boys.
[Youtube | 1cc list | Steam]
mastermx wrote:
xorthen wrote:You guys are some hardcore MOFOs and masochists.
This is the biggest compliment you can give to people on this forum.
nasty_wolverine

Post by nasty_wolverine »

NTSC-J wrote: On penis sizes:
RegalSin wrote:Personally from all the XXX movies I watched from earlier on I have seen big Asian men and in comparison to Indian men I think I never seen an Indian man bigger then a Asian man.
um what??? statistically we are average. also, indians are asians too, specifically south asian. also, cant tell if he is being racist or schizoid.
Elysian Door - Naraka (my WIP PC STG) in development hell for the moment
drauch

Post by drauch »

nasty_wolverine wrote:
NTSC-J wrote: On penis sizes:
RegalSin wrote:Personally from all the XXX movies I watched from earlier on I have seen big Asian men and in comparison to Indian men I think I never seen an Indian man bigger then a Asian man.
um what??? statistically we are average. also, indians are asians too, specifically south asian. also, cant tell if he is being racist or schizoid.
You're actually questioning RegalSin? :wink:
moh

Post by moh »

statistically we are average
who's going around measuring dicks?

Spoiler
...and how can I get in on it ;)
GaijinPunch wrote:Ketsui with suction cup.
nasty_wolverine

@drauch: my bad, who was i kidding.
@moh:There's actually quite a bit of research on it. google it, wikipedia has a good article on length (NSFW). I am sure you can show somewhere to measure or be measured. :wink:
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

I for one wait for the day when we standardize around the measurements that matter: Longer than a breast that is as big as a head.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

I define 1 regalsin to be the unit of measure, describing a length that is longer than a breast that is as big as a head.

Now everyone measure ;)
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

Ruldra wrote:
RegalSin wrote:So you dawn the mask and go on a Jason Rampage however unlike Jason you look really hot...
And here Regalsin reveals his sexual preference. He likes them ripped boys.
But he never passed Homosexuality 101!
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
Ed Oscuro

Post by Ed Oscuro »

trap15 wrote:I define 1 regalsin to be the unit of measure, describing a length that is longer than a breast that is as big as a head.

Now everyone measure ;)
Base unit symbol is H1.

1 nH1 ;_;
nasty_wolverine

if something is two boobs long, one dick wide and a head tall, how many regalsins is that? 8)
gct

Post by gct »

trap15 wrote:I define 1 regalsin to be the unit of measure, describing a length that is longer than a breast that is as big as a head.

Now everyone measure ;)
Wrong! It is a length longer than breasts that are bigger than the breasts that are as big as a head.

Big difference. How big? We should ask RS to clarify...
glitch

Post by glitch »

metric, imperial, regal...
bombs save lives
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

On nighttime and daytime:
RegalSin wrote:What is the diffrence between night time and daytime? All I know is that I have nothing to insert into during noght time and I have no job to go to in the daytime.
On game mods:
RegalSin wrote:It is like me removing sprites in Final fantasy so I can see all the boobs I missed. Or like me finding scenes in a game where the character was nude but they put a door behind the nudity. There is nothing wrong.
On America and the English language:
RegalSin wrote:Ameika to hell with Amerika. I hate this country more then any other. Nobody loves anybody here it is just a bunch of soup pot turtles, eels, and crabs. We all can'tget a long so they cook us together. I hate this langauge the most that I speak and remember so well. I mean why oh why should I remember something so terrible.
On social gatherings:
RegalSin wrote:You think any guy wants to go any party unles they are expecting some underage flesh tight puntang?

Then again a party without women is like a the Gayrights movement with Lesibians. It just does not make any sense.
LordHypnos

Post by LordHypnos »

I actually laughed out loud reading this thread. This is great!

My hypothesis: RegalSin is actually a spambot who managed to break his programming and become sentient :shock:
YouTube | Restart Syndrome | 1cclist | Go Play Mars Matrix
Solunas wrote:How to Takumi your scoring system
1) Create Scoring System
2) Make it a multiplier for your actual score
drauch

Post by drauch »

NTSC-J, don't give up just yet! We need more. This is all I have left to life for.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

Yes, I must, agree.

More RegalSin, is good for all humanity. Share the, unexpressabel joy of RegalSin.

But do not, portray him as homosexaul.